It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Yanks Girl’s Hair Back and Rams Her Head Into Hood of Car, Gets Only 9 Days of Suspension

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: smurfy

not really.
i was just curious.
totally cool not to answer. i said as much.

That's the thing, the policeman had just landed and actually pushed her away, so maybe she said something he didn't like, so he grabbed her? All the aggression was his like you say, so what did her arrest her for never mind his antics?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I wasn't preaching advice. Just for people to stop moaning when someone strikes back. You sit there and mouth off to someone for whatever reason and think its ok. Remember, there are consequences to every action. IF you say something that is out of order then expect a reaction. Simple. Verbal abuse is almost being considered the same as physical abuse in some courts around the Western World.

People are not thinking anymore, they have no respect. IF you wish to spout verbal abuse at someone in the street it will and should be met with a equally stiff resolution!! Get my point!!?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

yes i get your point.....if anyone mouths of to you assaulting them physically is perfectly acceptable to you....there are better ways to deal with it then using violence/...as a police officer you should know better.....

i am not saying verbal abuse is acceptable i am saying meeting it with violence is unaceptable

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah you deserve a beating! But if I catch you beating someone I'll tax you and beat the piss out of you and put you in jail!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks for being a gleaming example of exactly the attitude that needs to be crushed.

Your the problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

nothing quite like blatant double standards...the attitude displayed is creating an "us verses them" mentality

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He's advocating exactly what he would arrest you for.

It's complete stupidity.

edit on 11/27/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Boo-hoo....if people want to continuously be mouthy little wasters including females then expect to be silenced. If you want to open your big mouth to someone on the street or in a bar or even cop and expect people just to take it then grow up.

She looked a fired up loud mouthed idiot. And got a little tap on the head and everyone gets all upset.

Grow up people!

Since when is it ok to smash someone's face in because of the words they say and the tone of their voice? Exactly what law did she break? LEO's ARE NOT GODS. This is a violation of freedom of speech. The apathy in support of police brutality is what's wrong the police. When people no longer put up with it, demand change and follow it through, that's when we'll have responsible LEO's. It sickens me to see people in support of a$$hole LEOs when they judge the victim to be trash, loud or whatever. IT'S OUR RIGHT TO SPEAK IN ANY MANNER WE PLEASE. IT'S OUR DUTY TO STOP THE BRUTALITY!!!! And by keeping our mouths shut we are advocating the abuse of ourselves. And no, cops should not be allowed to do unto others what is considered illegal for others to do unto each other. I just hate the apathy and acceptance of bad behavior - from anyone but especially leaders and authority figures. It's the death of dignity and self motivation to have quality of life under the cover of supposed protection and safety. It's pathetic, simply pathetic.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thanks for putting up this video.. or should I say.. bringing this video into the LIGHT so as to di-spell this Evil DARKNESS that is permeating OUR world.

This (peace offcer) so-called Police Officer (now just really a "polic[e]y en-forcer") is a classic example of why they are sometimes refered to as "PIGS" .

EVERYBODY has to wake the ____ up!!

DO NOT PLAY INTO THE PUPPET MASTERS HANDS by being (senselessly) rebellious.

REACTING without thought is NOT going to get us ANYWHERE!!

WE HAVE been divided.. WE ALL (mostly) look at each from these boxes..
Some of these boxes have been around for eons.. (mainly the colouring box).

UNITE PEOPLE!! IN PEACE!! LOVE ONE-ANOTHER!! The UGLY ones will soon standout.

Do not buy what you or your kids do NOT need. (Gadgets, Presents..
nice IN AN IIDEAL WORLD but not essential until we have an ideal world)

We only NEED food, shelter, love & understanding.. (education helps but not the MOST important thing)

Things like the cop(out) in this video make me sick.

Sorry for the rant (but I feel that puppet master is getting BOLD & impatient!!)

edit on 27-11-2014 by cheery1 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

It rather looked to me, as if the officer had no intention of arresting the woman initially. She said something to him after he had manhandled her over toward the left of the shot and started to walk away. It was at this point that he turned back to the woman, grabbed a hold of her, marched her over to the squad car and put a ding in the bonnet with her face. At that point she started, quite reasonably, to resist the way that she was being treated.

Regardless of the danger an officer might face in the general dispensing of his or her duties, they have no right to treat people in a needlessly violent manner, and that is precisely what happened here. Smashing this womans face into the body of the vehicle, would not have prevented the officer from potentially being pricked with a needle, sliced by an exposed razor blade, or shot in the head at significant range, as part of an ambush. Treating the detainee in the manner shown in the video, did not protect the officer, or his fellow law enforcement professionals, and exposed his department to bad press.

Furthermore, if a policeman cannot restrain a suspect without resorting to punching them in the head, and bouncing their skulls of metal objects, then it is perhaps time to re-train, or retire that officer. Perhaps the officer should be trained in a no strike combat system, one relying on grabs, holds, and control of a suspect, rather than punching folk in the head to get what he wants?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Boo-hoo....if people want to continuously be mouthy little wasters including females then expect to be silenced. If you want to open your big mouth to someone on the street or in a bar or even cop and expect people just to take it then grow up.

She looked a fired up loud mouthed idiot. And got a little tap on the head and everyone gets all upset.

Grow up people!

That is disgusting mate. You think it is OK to physically assault someone just because they are verbally protesting? If the cops here in Australia acted like that they would be out on there ass without a job quicker than you can blink.

I actually feel sorry for anyone who you come into contact with, based on your attitude. How many people have you falsely charged and beaten just because they raised there voice at you? Honestly mate, you knew what the job entailed when you signed up for it - if you can't handle someone getting verbally annoyed because you are interrupting their night for whatever reason then perhaps you should get another job - one that DOESNT involve law enforcement over other people.

Bloody disgusting attitude if you ask me. Thank the stars I don't live in your area, let alone your country. At least I don't fear our cops here beating me up because I questioned their authority verbally.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Right on man.

Now you have a glimpse into the complete and total retardation of Americas police forces and judicial system.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The saying is "an eye for an eye", not "an assault for a word". You are not the judge, you are not the jury and you sure as hell aren't fit to be in a position of authority with your pathetic, childish bully attitude.

Your post is smack full of ego and you're a joke.

"Expect to be silenced"

Without your badge you're nothing (you're still nothing right now, but you've successfully boxed yourself into a deluded little bubble with all that ego).

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

He's advocating exactly what he would arrest you for.

It's complete stupidity.

Legal for them, not legal for you. The definition of tyranny. According to Jefferson, Franklin, Washington, and several others he's precisely the type of person that needs to be put down.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

yes i get your point.....if anyone mouths of to you assaulting them physically is perfectly acceptable to you....there are better ways to deal with it then using violence

Here is another factor...
Bullies jocks and bully cops are stupid, if they were not they would be bullies in the office.
He didn't have the words to rebut her 'mouthing off' and throw in the immunity granted by a badge he felt that violence was the answer.

Remember they are seeking out people with double digit IQs and steroiding them up.

If you have a problem with the police go after the mayor. He is the last one at the other end of their leash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join