It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy about ATS inspired by nonspecific

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A conspiracy about ATS inspired by nonspecific...

So i was reading the thread by nonspecific about there not being many conspiracy theories lately especially about aliens and stuff, people replied saying its because people get shot down for making such threads.
Sooo my theory is that aliens may have infiltrated ATS its in the attempt to sway things from the truth maybe they see how big ATS is now and consider it a threat.

So what do you guys think? It doesn't have to be just aliens let's put our heads together and figure this conspiracy out!

PS please dont shoot ME down for this, well you can if you like i really don't care haha fire away...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think it has merit, but maybe skunkworks to be safe.

Glad I got you thinking and we have a new alien thread!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Sooo my theory is that aliens may have infiltrated ATS its in the attempt to sway things from the truth maybe they see how big ATS is now and consider it a threat.

Well it isn't any crazier than any other CT about ATS. Also this is ATS, so anything's possible.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Haha i just chucked it genral mods can moove it
i was reading your thread and just generally thought that IS a conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes it is you never know i could be on to something...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When will people understand....WE (humans) ARE the ALIENS!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
When will people understand....WE (humans) ARE the ALIENS!!

Well we would be to the aliens

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, if you put the Annunaki in place of what you call 'aliens' (these Guys have been at the top in control on Earth for many,many thousands of years) then under them you have the royals (hybrid bloodlines) elites,which filters down 'the pyramid' into secret societies and organisations and it is they who run this site i.e. the Freemasons..so you are onto something my friend..the critical thinking community is one that must be monitered so they know how we think + they can keep an eye on us...so a big hello goes out to those 'observing us' now!

SnF

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's because people are tired of being shot down by a few certain ATS members, some of whom can get mean and out right nasty towards anyone who has a different view from them.

I know I've run into a lot of people who are about to stop posting because of how mean some people can get on here. I know I've taken a couple breaks because I'm tired of the immature name calling that is running rampant on ATS.

It could very well be that these people are infiltrators but I believe they wouldn't all belong to one group. There are a lot of different conspiracies so there are different groups who need to try to keep the wool over our eyes.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Well, if you put the Annunaki in place of what you call 'aliens' (these Guys have been at the top in control on Earth for many,many thousands of years) then under them you have the royals (hybrid bloodlines) elites,which filters down 'the pyramid' into secret societies and organisations and it is they who run this site i.e. the Freemasons..so you are onto something my friend..the critical thinking community is one that must be monitered so they know how we think + they can keep an eye on us...so a big hello goes out to those 'observing us' now!

SnF

Well maybe THAT'S the real reason why people dont post anymore perhapes the top conspirators are onto that fact!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
all the good conspiracies about aliens have already be done to death so posting alien conspiracies would just be rehashing old stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

I'm pretty sure it's because people are tired of being shot down by a few certain ATS members, some of whom can get mean and out right nasty towards anyone who has a different view from them.

I know I've run into a lot of people who are about to stop posting because of how mean some people can get on here. I know I've taken a couple breaks because I'm tired of the immature name calling that is running rampant on ATS.

It could very well be that these people are infiltrators but I believe they wouldn't all belong to one group. There are a lot of different conspiracies so there are different groups who need to try to keep the wool over our eyes.

Totally agree same reason I dont post much.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Yeah and then there's posts about stopping the "name calling and hate" while some hate is allowed. If that's not interesting I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Maybe they (the aliens) are curious as to the ATS community perspective in regards to Current Human Events?

I know we are swamped with police threads and Furguson issues lately, but it's difficult for me to navigate that much turmoil.

Maybe they are testing the waters as to how the "conspiracy theorist" mindset works in light of such matters?

Beats me. I just know conflict in any form requires a lot of minds working together towards a peaceful resolution.

Tough to do, especially considering how emotional the subject matter is.

Maybe until we are able to move beyond such conflicts, we will continue to be exposed to them?

Hard to focus on Otherworldly events when we (as a species) cannot seem to manage our own affairs.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

If anything they come here to observe. Maybe to interact mildly. These entities aren't stupid. If there's any form of infiltration it's solely terrestrial but that's just hypothetical.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

I'm not an alien.
But on occasion I have been mistaken for the holy half-dead.
Seriously though ... I"m just say'n that I'm not seeing it.
And I doubt they (the aliens) would be bothered.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"These guys are talking about us using keyboards."

"And the threat is what, Korax?"

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
all the good conspiracies about aliens have already be done to death so posting alien conspiracies would just be rehashing old stuff.

Alien conspiracies never get old! Like someone else said theres allways new members who want to learn and discuss you never know they could bring something knew to the table or shed new light on an old topic...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hmmm yes that's why i said it doesn't have to be aliens

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman
a reply to: nonspecific

Haha i just chucked it genral mods can moove it
i was reading your thread and just generally thought that IS a conspiracy!

Oooohh skunk works ther you go

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join