It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh Gone Wild #1 - Exodus 4 - Foreskin of Protection and Bridegroom of Blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am going to start a series of threads outlining the Adonai (Lord) of the OT and his desire to be worshiped as the only God. If you have read my previous threads, you know that I believe Adonai to be the Son of God (Benai Elohim) that rebelled against the Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother). The Names of God Bible will be used so that we can differentiate the names and characters. Thanksgiving as a holiday is a day when we appreciate what God (Elohim / Aleph Bet / Father) has given us. What have we been given?

We have been given life as a human in animal skin. Why? Because the one that formed Adam also made the Snake. He shed Adam's blood, then divided the image of God (both male and female) into a divided species. From this, we replicated. Today, there are 7 billion of us here. Why? We are not sure. Adam was the first forefather of our species. We were created either in error by Yahweh, or by the plan of Elohim (more likely). The shedding of blood (taking of the rib) was the first sin. Dividing mankind was the second. Bloodshed continued, so Elohim made this promise to Yahweh:

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Yahweh was the one shedding blood. He taught war to humans. In the first century, he was made to experience involution as a human. By this act of baptism for repentance, Yahweh paid the debt for all of mankind as it is said by Christian Theologians. HIS blood was shed by the very nation he sought to make his own, just as Elohim promised.

I am thankful for poetic justice, but I do not understand it fully. This is my attempt to find the answers.

Now that I have stated the case for us all to see, what can we say about Adonai now? Wars continue and mankind is set to slaughter each other on a scale we have not ever seen. Yahweh's Snake (Genesis 3:1) is very much alive. Where is Yahweh? For one, his name is never mentioned again in the NT. He was made to be a new creation in the form of Christ. His promise is to come again in yet another incarnation, this time, holy (but still making 'righteous' war). Can we see the evidence for this 2000 years later?

In this first thread, I will explore the passage of Exodus 4. LINK to the NOG Bible

After showing Moses that he had complete control over matter and biology, Moses is told this:

19 Now, Yahweh had said to Moses in Midian, “Go back to Egypt, because all the men who wanted to kill you are dead.”

20 So Moses took his wife and sons, put them on a donkey, and started out for Egypt. He also brought with him the staff Elohim had told him to take.

---When you read Elohim above, this is in reference to the Elohim of Moses, which is Yahweh. This fact was established earlier in Genesis. Israel choose Yahweh and Yahweh chose Israel. Elohim (Father) promised a blessing of the Rainbow, or all nations. Yahweh continued to rebel by selecting one nation. In this episode, Yahweh is going to shed blood of all the firstborn in Egypt (innocent blood) to punish a King.

21 Yahweh said to Moses, “When you get back to Egypt, see that you show Pharaoh all the amazing things that I have given you the power to do. But I will make him stubborn so that he will not let the people go. 22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

---Again, Yahweh refuses to punish the King, but instead sacrifices children who knew no sin. Bloodshed of innocence is then accounted by Genesis 9 and the words of Elohim.

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him. 25 Then Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin, and touched Moses’ feet with it. She said, “You are a bridegroom of blood to me!” 26 So Yahweh let him alone. It was because of the circumcision that she said at that time, “You are a bridegroom of blood!”

---Randomly, Yahweh decides to kill Moses. Why? He did not circumcise the son. Thinking quickly, Zipporah (Midianite woman Moses married) takes out a knife and slashes her son. She then rubs the foreskin on the 'feet' (Euphemism for Genitalia) of Moses. Famously, the Bible explains none of this. By 'his feet,' was this meaning that of the son or that of Moses? Why does this make him a bridegroom of blood?

Fast forward to Jesus. The bridegroom of the church is marked by bloodshed, which is what he promises to his followers. If only they will follow him willingly, become baptized (symbolism for rebirth into Egypt / Earth), then he will save them and give them a promised land. Always, there is a promise of a better life, free from the Snake Yahweh created.

Here is the problem that I know you already see. The error is first in the Son. He then promises to fix the error of creation, blaming it on the Snake he created, by using man to shed blood and fight the enemy he made. He then rebels against His Father, shedding more innocent blood. By this, his own blood is shed on the cross at the bequest of his people. He made a promise before this, as only Yahweh can. From one side of his mouth, he says peacemakers are blessed. From the other side...

Matthew 10

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

As you gather around the table this holiday season, love the family you are with. As you see the bloodshed and mayhem in Ferguson, MO, pray for Yahweh (Son of God) and Adonai that he confesses his sin and turns back to the Father. My hope is that he was honest in the first century and His heart was healed. From the evidence I see, He is still very much in rebellion.

Is he the Savior? We can only know when the bloodshed ends. Until then, the evidence is not compelling. Read the Bible for all it is worth. Unless you do, you are nations deceived, just as Revelation states. I say overcome and deny ignorance.

What is my opinion of Jesus? I pray for him as I love my own family and seek no division among them. Humanity is my family. I choose to make peace and deny ignorance when my intellect allows.

Is this a plan of Elohim to create more children? Likely. We are said to be in a refinery. Is Yahweh just doing his job as a righteous tyrant? Could be. I do not take sides. Instead, I seek, find and adapt. Speculation is what we have here in the mess we have co-created. We are equally at fault and the image of the one that made us. The head rules the body. We are the body.

Judge not. Love others. You are powerless unless you love.

You now know the esoteric meaning of Sister Suzy (NUN) Sitting on a Thistle (SIN). All he wants for Christmas are his Shin (Two Front Teeth). Such a good Christmas Song and so true.

Eternal Flame of the Two Front Teeth - Real Meaning of Seed on the Thistle of Sin

Remove the Sin and Heal the Seed. It's that simple.

edit on 27-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will admit, before anyone replies, that I have shown you the story on both the outer and inner level. If you get the orthogonal meaning (hidden) from both the passage in Exodus and my description of the Shin, then you may also understand this:

The foreskin (outer covering, like the outer story of the Bible) has two functions: It protects the health of the thing it covers (seed) and also the woman it touches. The foreskin was an important part of the human form in the early days before proper cleanliness. It also was a curse to a woman if the man did not keep himself clean. In this case, the groom infected the bride with a yeast infection. Symbolic of this, leaven is sin, or the thorn on the seed. The crown of thorns on the head of Christ was symbolic of the foreskin that must be cut off. Once the foreskin was cut from the head, the infection was gone for the woman (bride). A clean groom was uncovered (head). Cutting away sin from the seed ensures that both partners are healthy.

There is a great deal of hidden meaning in this. You can't see it if you fail to overcome the error of filth between the thing protecting you and the function of the head it protects. Once the foreskin is removed, sin is gone.

Christ is the head of the church. Sin affects both the groom and bride. Once we see this clearly, we can take steps to heal both of them. Sin is not simply a problem for the bride.

The lessons set us free if they are defined by the nature God created. Layers and layers of meaning. The story is not as simple as theology has made it. Remove the foreskin and the head is clean. Yeast makes bread rise. The point is not becoming burnt toast.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In yet another layer of meaning, the staff Moses was given is symbolic of the phallus, the twisted rope of DNA (Ghah) and the snake Yahweh created. When thrown to the Earth, the Staff becomes the Snake. When held in the had of the Shepherd, it becomes the thing that allows the Shepherd to lead a flock. The flock in question is the family created by Adam's seed and the division of that seed into Male and Female. Again, layers and layers of meaning. When Yahweh (the Shepherd / Snake) hits the ground as Jesus, he is speaking the words of the Father. Jesus is the staff in the hand of Elohim. Humanity is the same in relation to the one Yahweh leads. A Father raises His son in the same process that Yahweh raises Adam. Parallel to this, we each raise our families here on the ground. The Serpent is the lower nature of the seed by necessity. Necessity is the Mother of invention, which is the process to seek, find and adapt.

Apart from the enemy, we have nothing to overcome. God has no enemies. As he said in Genesis 2, creation is good and he can rest. As he rests, all of us below are the involution of the seed and snake. Grab the snake by the tail and you rule the staff.

Genesis 2

2 Heaven and earth and everything in them were finished. 2 By the seventh day Elohim had finished the work he had been doing. On the seventh day he stopped the work he had been doing. 3 Then Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart as holy, because on that day he stopped all his work of creation.
The Creation of Man and Woman

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

We are all co-creators with God. Each of us must overcome the same snake. God has overcome. His Sons are overcoming. We follow in the wake of their path back to the Father. Death is an illusion. Take the snake by the tail and use it to guide you on the path. Do not allow the snake on the ground to guide you in error.

The Tav is the plowman's mark as you progress on the path: Tav - Plowman's Mark

The Ox pulls the Cart. You are riding along with both. The Nun is on the Thorn (SIN). Sin is missing the mark, which is the word Chet in Hebrew (meaning missing the mark). Tav is the Mark to Hit, just as the Son of God learns from the experience.

The Son must overcome the Snake. You are the Son. It's an opportunity to learn love for others. Apart from a created adversary to overcome, there is no opportunity.

POE

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

Mesmeric Revelation - Mesmerize is what the snake charmer does.

Mesmerize - hold the attention of (someone) to the exclusion of all else or so as to transfix them.

Overcome the Spell of the Charmer (Magen / Satan / The Son's Error / Yahweh Gone Wild).

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

People worship the revengeful canaanite war god (yahweh) because they connect with him. Even if he could turn into a peace god, people will still find ways to be revengeful and attract revengeful entities to them, unless they decide to be more forgiving.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Sorry if this is a little off-topic but where you say "The head rules the body. We are the body." , I will have to disagree. We are actually both the body AND head. Your thoughts are not physical, they are immaterial, your mind is the higher plane (male) while your body is the lower plane (female).

Our image is still both male and female, it is the veil that the bible has put over us that blinds us to that fact. The image we see is the "marriage" of the female body and male spirit. Without the life force (spirit) there would be no image, without the body there would be no form and thus no image either.

We are more than just a body, we are the head also, the immaterial "breath" that gives rise to immaterial thoughts and dreams.
edit on 11/27/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

People worship the revengeful canaanite war god (yahweh) because they connect with him. Even if he could turn into a peace god, people will still find ways to be revengeful and attract revengeful entities to them, unless they decide to be more forgiving.

The only reason we would need a God of War is iff we live in a universe out of control. In that case, we might want to have a protector. Under the current paradigm understanding of the universal God, He is in control of all things. If this is so, then he needs no war to educate us to truth. Currently, we see something entirely different than these simple understandings. We are living with a rogue entity pretending to be a God. If we can conceive of a higher good, we likely use our own light to see through the deception. More and more, I think people are realizing something is not right with this story. Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry if this is a little off-topic but where you say "The head rules the body. We are the body." , I will have to disagree. We are actually both the body AND head. Your thoughts are not physical, they are immaterial, your mind is the higher plane (male) while your body is the lower plane (female).

All truth that you will hear from me (if truth can be known) will reside on the foundation of the Bible first.

Colossians 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

I am not denying Paul a voice. Regardless of his foundation, he is in the book. So is Yahweh and so is Jesus. They will own their truth and humanity will be convicted or exonerated by it in total. If they have lied, then we are cleared of charges. It's that simple. I will keep the word in total for my understanding. What I stated about the head and body is from their words, not mine.

If I speak my words, then I would be the one in error. If I speak their words, then they are the ones in error if it is wrong. No reason to use any other foundation until a higher truth is given.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If Jesus is the Son and we are the Son then Paul was speaking of all of us not just Jesus. We are the head (mind) and body, not just a body. Thoughts are not your body, neither are dreams, emotions, memories, etc.

This is a carnal mindset you have, believing we are the body alone. The head of the body or church is the mind. The image (of God) we see is called the "mind's" eye by some and the Son is the image (mind/head) of God.

If you only base your conclusions on the bible then you open yourself up to its lies and contradictions. You will not find answers to those contradictions in the bible because they are part of the lie they promote.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

"Under the current paradigm understanding of the universal God, He is in control of all things. If this is so, then he needs no war to educate us to truth. Currently, we see something entirely different than these simple understandings. We are living with a rogue entity pretending to be a God."

If the true universal God is in control of everything , then that means free-will does not exist. Even the pretender war god who wants to be against the true universal God would still be under his control (whether he accepts it or not). Being under control is bondage, but Truth sets you free.

If someone is rebelling because they don't want to be controlled by another, but they rebel by controlling others, then they are a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Bride is not the head of the Groom. The Husband is the head of the wife. Consummation has not occurred.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I understand that. Your mind is not your body though, you are a combination of both body and spirit (female and male) which creates the image (Son).

Your body is controlled by your mind just as the Bride is controlled by the Groom. Consummation has happened because we have life and without life there is nothing. These stories are describing you and what you fundamentally are. The only reason you haven't found it yet is because you base everything around the bible which you agree is a deception. Religion still has a hold of you.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I understand that. Your mind is not your body though, you are a combination of both body and spirit (female and male) which creates the image (Son).

Your body is controlled by your mind just as the Bride is controlled by the Groom. Consummation has happened because we have life and without life there is nothing. These stories are describing you and what you fundamentally are. The only reason you haven't found it yet is because you base everything around the bible which you agree is a deception. Religion still has a hold of you.

We are speaking of all mankind (Bride) and the Son (Head), not the individual.

1 Cor 12

27 You are Christ’s body and each of you is an individual part of it. 28 In the church God has appointed first apostles, next prophets, third teachers, then those who perform miracles, then those who have the gift of healing, then those who help others, those who are managers, and those who can speak in a number of languages. 29 Not all believers are apostles, are they? Are all of them prophets? Do all of them teach? Do all of them perform miracles 30 or have gifts of healing? Can all of them speak in other languages or interpret languages?

31 You only want the better gifts, but I will show you the best thing to do.

The head guides the body. Same for the individual, yes, but this OP is in regard to the entirety of humanity below.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

As above so below. The individual mirrors the collective and vice versa. Paul is only half-right (he speaks half-truths), we ARE the body but we are also the head, on both an individual and collective basis. The one mind has many viewpoints, multiplicity from unity.

And yes, the Son or image does divide and the root of the problem does lie in him because our image(s) is the multiple expressions of the one Father. The Son is one with the Father but the Father is greater than the Son.

Have you read the Tripartite Tractate? It goes into detail about this. The Son is the individuation of the Father, there is one image but that image is divided into the church or body(s). The image (Son) is the head (mind) of the church (multiplicity). We are the head of the body because we control our bodies and manipulate the world around us.

top topics

join