It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hang laundry, get swallowed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

On Tuesday, a 45-year-old woman was helping an elderly Melbourne resident to hang up laundry when the grass opened up beneath her and caused her to plunge nine feet beneath the ground, according to Victoria's County Fire Authority.

Paramedic Stephanie Palamberis told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation that the woman, whose name has not been released, landed in a pool of water and had to swim to keep her head above the surface. The woman managed to get the attention of neighbors after twenty minutes.
--------------------

thats wild....i think the earth is pissed at us. we are in the middle of a sink hole pandemic.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

that is incredible!

but bit scary... cos it might not have been water she was swimming in... it was probably an old septic.

omg... what a horrible thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

yeah.
the article should have said she was swimming in a liquid substance

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So sinkholes is what they are calling Graboids now?
good to know!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Should have used a "tumble" dryer instead.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Should have used a "tumble" dryer instead.

edit on 27/11/2014 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

You just need to put all after the =

Since Thurisaz comment i been trying to find a movie or tv show where someone shoots the ground and a dark liquid start to poor as oil, the person is so happy to find oil and some construction workers are seeing from a distance and ask each other if they tell him he hit the main septic line and is no oil
, anyone know which movie/tv show is, my ocd will make my heart hurt bad if i cant find it

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Since Thurisaz comment i been trying to find a movie or tv show where someone shoots the ground and a dark liquid start to poor as oil, the person is so happy to find oil and some construction workers are seeing from a distance and ask each other if they tell him he hit the main septic line and is no oil
, anyone know which movie/tv show is, my ocd will make my heart hurt bad if i cant find it

Torellini Western season 1 / episode 7?

www.watchviptvshowonlinefree.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

A for effort but I never saw that before

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh thank goodness!!!! I always told my husband that I had good reasons for not wanting to brave the elements and hang my laundry out to dry instead of drying it in a machine like all good 21 century folks do.

Here's my proof!

top topics

join