It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Bizarreness of Time and the 4th Dimension

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm only messing with the force because the forced messed with me first. Taunt a dog that's behind a fence however many times you wish, and eventually after some time that dog will find out what its capable of doing and how to do it and the next time you taunt it, it may be your last one. The one controlling us can only suppress us for so long and eventually we will all realize that there is a great power within us and that it has just been suppressed and we will fight back. Believe what you want to believe man, I'm merely expressing my 2 cents on things based on some deep readings on articles about this kind of stuff. everyone has their own way of understanding things and when the time is right things will slowly reveal itself to those who seek it.

cheers.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It is now all the time - that is bizarre.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think an easier concept about time to understand is the idea that time is all one big thing that is fully connected to everything and can be morphed, bent, and twisted around in a sense to get from one point in time to another.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

Oh my, now i remember, i had a lot of fun with this last year...
Seriously time as 4th Dimension still totally works in my mind, but it is deeply connected to space and mass. But we already know mass also bends space time. We just need to find a way to use it.
Time!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Time is the fire in which we burn." - Dr. Tolian Soran

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
time cant be the 4th dimension because there is a difference between space and time, and we are talking spatial dimensions, are we not?

interestingly, he also says nothing can be truly infinite. do your own research on that one.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

Or, in the words of Doctor Who - "time is a big ball of timey-wimey......stuff."

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes it can.space time

<< 2  3  4   >>

join