It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson? LA Protests Heating Up - Live Multi Cam & Scanners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Just thought some of you might like this. Seems the Ferguson protests are spreading. Chopper cam and multiple others, as well as police channels from MO and LA.

Cheers
LA and Ferguson Cams and Scanners LIVE

edit on 11/27/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all CAPS

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yeah, there's ignorant people most everywhere. Actually they seem confined to large cities....go figure.

Glad I live in a small community up in the mountains.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
aerial view of ferguson...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nephalim

Current Full Screen is of LA. Scanners are both STL and LA.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
tweet it

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: justnotnormal

Whoever is running those feeds must have no life. Waste of time.

Honestly, this Ferguson story should have never even made it into the news. Much more newsworthy stuff going on every day.

If these protesters really think they are changing the minds of the people who don't agree with their bias they have another thing coming. The ONLY thing this story and these protests have done is set black people back another 10 years in terms of race relations and getting the respect they deserve.

They might be able to fool ignorant people with these stories/protests, but the intelligent people who have the money, power, and the ability to create change see the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: transola
ok there...

I run many of these feeds... I have plenty of life. That's all I am going to say, as there are plenty of folks that appreciate being able to find information if they want it. If you don't want it, move along. There is a hole in the sand that's missing your head.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

BTW - The amount of people that tuned in to the OJ Simpson chase... One click on the link... I assure you it is far more news worthy than some celeb murder suspect... and 100% has more to do with peoples lives as well.
Or I'm just wrong, and that's just fine.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I really hope they ruin their town with their protests and everything. When supplies deplete, I don't want a hear peep from that town.

They have no one to blame but themselves, and they should have too learn the hard-way.

Just my take.

I don't care what decisions were made from the courts, no excuse for their animal-ism. His parents and the people, inexcusable.

His parents have proven, it has been about money after his death, it is not about him.

Those protesting...You are naive...

edit on 27-11-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There was a lot less to watch back then.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Van ESCAPE FAIL - #bennyhillincident

They still make em just as dumb though... lol

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You should focus your talent and passion on something worthwhile. This whole ferguson scenario(especially at this point) is hyperbolic ignorance beyond anything based on logic or common sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

www.ustream.tv...

16:50 the donuts start this entire thing.

Hey trans, take you own advice and speak to people that care about what you consider important, and/or talented. And please stop trying to sound like some genius... there are plenty of them here, and they all smell the same, like you. Have a great night.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Okay...have fun changing the world! Take down the man yeah!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Cause that really what I'm trying to do... lol #bennyhillincident

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
1. Yeah - if you don't like it, move on instead of getting all heavy on people who don't share your world view.

2. Whether you agree with protesters or not - it's relevant to see social action being played out in different areas. Those amateur or hobbyist sociologists like this kind of stuff.

3. Thanks OP for sharing

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I can have my own opinion. If I had multiple different feeds going of me taking a crap there would be people who enjoy that too.

Same difference here....people taking a crap on their reputations for the world to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Where is that "DISLIKE" button? I can never find it. lol

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.
edit on 11/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join