It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would not be sad if Rupert Murdoch were eaten alive in a freak accident by several different types

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know, I know, it's harsh, but if it happened, I wouldn't be sad. The guy would do the same thing to us, only slower, and charging us for it.

God, come down and smite these husks of men.

The universe will see to it they suffer at some point. Wheel turning round and round, let's see what happens on their next revolution, after they're reborn without their wealth.

We're not always gonna be like this. Sometimes the coin lands one way, sometimes it lands the other.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wishing or enjoying the death of another is sociopathic.

Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I want them dead.

Sick.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not true, wishing it on such a pathetic low life form as Murdoch is a perfectly normal human trait. Though actually saying it is considered very anti-social behavior.

Rupert Murdoch has probably indirectly attributed to millions of deaths though using lies and propaganda to promote wars all over the world. He manipulates the mindless masses by using feeble minded racism, fear and bigoted opinions and deserves to spend the rest of his days in jail like a common criminal.

Americans should just be glad that this low life doesn't have up to 70% ownership in news papers and own the only private 24 hour news channel like he does over here in Australia. Our MSM is a disgrace!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Wishing or enjoying the death of another is sociopathic.

Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I want them dead.

Sick.

I dont wish to see anybody death.

But we are talking about a man, that is a disease to the common people.
I wouldnt be sad if him, his close Family, friends or co workers died, i would actually be happy, cause i think that would only make life better for the rest of us.

With that said, it wouldnt solve much problems for us. WE have taken the roles of victims, and as long as we feel like victims, we will be victims.. If he dies, someone else will take his role, and we would just be "wishing" for someone else to die... BUT NO, I WOULD NOT BE SAD ABOUT IT!

edit on 27 11 2014 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42
may you suffer the wrath of a thousand Rupert Murdochs for your heresy...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Death? Nah...

If you kill him, he won't learn nothin' or so the saying goes. Much better to leave him alive to witness the folly of his largesse.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42
I know, I know, it's harsh, but if it happened, I wouldn't be sad. The guy would do the same thing to us, only slower, and charging us for it.

God, come down and smite these husks of men.

The universe will see to it they suffer at some point. Wheel turning round and round, let's see what happens on their next revolution, after they're reborn without their wealth.

We're not always gonna be like this. Sometimes the coin lands one way, sometimes it lands the other.

Do you know the guy personally?

What will happen on your next revolution of the wheel when you feel this way towards another you don't know only what you read and have been told?

Many are not like you now, many want these negative feeling you have for a stranger to have light shone on them so you can see you are just as bad as the people you condemn.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Oh, heavens! You folks would be content with leftwing controlled media, leftwing schools of higher education and a leftwing government getting pats on the back for every failure?

Could it be that the sentiments expressed here are more about the politics of the poster than the bad deeds of the man?

Fox News is the best source in the world for telling the dirty underbelly of the US government. I know. I know, it is easy for ya'al to say that Fox News lies, but they don't lie or spin as much as the MSM. That is why they constantly get more people watching than the other news programs. That said, I don't trust Murdock. Fox News is hard on the Dems as the general media should be if it were true to the credo of journalism. but Fox has its warts plain to see. Never, never a bad word about Israel. It's an ethic thing, you see, and all major media in the US is controlled in various manners and degrees. You wanna sell news? Create an alternative con side to fuss with the majority pro side. However, I sometimes wonder if the dems/new left/progressives have not shot themselves in the foot too many times with idiotic moves that the underdog has now become too much of a formidable adversary, a threat to the over-push for change.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Do you know the guy personally?

What will happen on your next revolution of the wheel when you feel this way towards another you don't know only what you read and have been told?

Last turn of the wheel is why I'm at my current station of life, I believe. Now, this might just be psychosis, or vivid reoccurring dreams, or something explainable. But I dream of Vietnam. I dream of Vietnam a lot. I dream of search and destroy, of suppressing NVA operations. I once had a dream of.. well, I don't want to sound psychotic. It makes me feel guilty. I killed people. Innocents. It was just a dream though. Vivid or not, I've never been to Vietnam. It's scientifically impossible. Yet every three or four nights, it's that dream again. I can see her face. I wish I'd stop having it.

I don't have an explanation for that. I suspect it may be early onset of schizophrenia.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Many are not like you now, many want these negative feeling you have for a stranger to have light shone on them so you can see you are just as bad as the people you condemn.

People need to be more mindful of their common man. Why does one man keep enough food to feed a hundred people all to himself?

People have what they call "God" inside them. I don't mean that as sacrilege. but people put so much stock in a book that's been corrupted by a few millenia of manipulation by kings they forget that that they're capable, smart, moral, beautiful, and it's all inside them. We are not THE God. We all comprise him together. The entire universe does, really. Atoms are neurons. But I digress.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I don't have an explanation for that. I suspect it may be early onset of schizophrenia.

A piece of advice if I may from a stranger who questioned their own sanity many times.

Once you start to conclude its a psychological issue you must seek out psychological help.

If you believe it to be of a spiritual nature then I suggest you seek out spiritual help that you have beliefs in.

However, Like me I was conflicted and couldn't make up my mind if it is/was psychological or something concerning spiritual or religious beliefs.

The conflict inside keep me searching within until I found my own strength and understanding of who I am and what my purpose is here and now.

Could I be deluding myself, Yes.

However I have found our or at least my beliefs in what I have chosen to believe hold more power on a personal level in the ability to change myself at will than any external source can, whether it be a shrink or a priest or guru or shaman or who ever.

Find the strength within or make the choice to get help to find some strength to change whats in your head and heart.

I hope your journey shows you the path that will give you some resolve.
edit on 30-11-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

join