It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the turkey's only....lets see em

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i have it washed and prepped. all i have to do is stuff it..i will get that done and this bad boy is going in at 7:30

it does not look impressive now but when i take it out, its gonna look delish.

post up your turkey. before and after the cook would be nice but at least after.

we have to see what kind of skills we have

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OMG.... You already have your Christmas table runner out?

Do you live at Walmart?

I don't get to get my turkey ready until tomorrow morning. I can't wait for the sandwiches. Sandwiches. Sandwiches.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

sadly yes. christmas decorations are already out.
my wife likes to do it the first day of december but this year she got jazzed cause out daughter is 2 and she is really stoked about christmas...last year she didnt have a clue.
tree is up and everything.....

it is what it is

and yes, i feel like i live at wal mart. i am there several times a week

i always prep the night before so i dont have much to do in the morning. its a big boy so i have to cook it for 5 hours. all i have to do is boil the pasta, mix the cheese, mix the pasta with the cheese and stuff it.
foil tent goes on top and then its all good

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Prepped my first USA Thanksgiving dinner where where we are hosts. (being an Aussie n all)

I'm too embarrassed to put up pics! Everyone assures me the stuffing is great, but how the heck would I know? They are just amusing me.

Baked a honeyed ham.
Sweet potatoes with candy. Ready
Mash whipped to an inch of its life.

Turkey is the size of a Buffalo, prepped. Ready to bake in the morning.

Apple Strudle.

Amen.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'll be up at about eight tomorrow to get the turkey prepped and stuffed. We will be eating about four. I already dried the bread for the stuffing. I make the turkey, gravy, stuffing, and potatoes. The wife makes the rest, in other words, she gets the day off from cooking.

I have to get the local Chassell strawberries out of the freezer. The local berries frozen are way better than the fresh ones at the store, a lot more taste. We will be having strawberry shortcake. We might also make a blueberry pie made with wild blueberries. I make the crusts, the wife puts the rest together. I made twenty rolls this evening for the dinner. I also made a loaf of bread and a few rolls this afternoon. The wife made cranberries from store bought berries today too.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My grandma will be cooking it, she always makes a delicious turkey then after that it's off to watch some Cowboys football

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a little over an hour in...out for a quick baste

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
and its done

top topics

join