It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Question- Wizzard Soup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So what happens when one adds apples and cinnamon to the mix? What would you add and what would the benefit be?

It is likely no one will know what i am speaking of but some may if they are true to their spirit. Give it your best shot even if you are lost.

Perhaps we can call on haggard to help

edit on 26-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Huh? I don't understand the question. What are we adding apples and cinnamon to again?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
I thought wizard soup would be more along the lines of 'eye of newt and leg of toad' etc, but what do I know, I don't believe in magic lol.
I'm curious what question or message you are actually trying to convey in your OP though?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

short answer is eather

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The spice of life that makes it a wee bit better.

Little by little over a time....measured well lol.

Nice

And thanks, I was in the right place to take advantage of what you offered.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't rainbow foods be something filled with photons and light energy, akin to fruits and vegetables that are wholesome and healthy, cherries, berries, blueberries, melons, lettuce, yams, etc?

But in this case, it almost sounds like the recipe for a cure, if its real cinnamon?

Spiritually, higher frequency and insight, inner eye opening up like a lotus. Is this a diet for doing that, or instead something to do with rainbows?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

it has to do with color and frequency but i speak of what the rainbow is in. changing ingredients or adding them to the eather can effect everyones mind in ways that can bring about the changes we have all dreamed of. the base of the soup can be eaten to live without other foods and extemds life beyond our scope. the soup is literly the base for life as we know it and ties in directly with the fall in the garden. one who possess this knowledge can control everything. everything including our dependence on killing to live and aging and feelings it can also be aimed at specific people by adding dna. nothing is out of the bounds of possibilities. i do not seek power but unity for all. well maybe just a bit of power because someone has to oversee everything. we may have to work on the last part.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

your spirit is strong. i got intense visions from your post and can say it brings back fuzzy memories.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Need more toenail.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

cool!
you are saying to take the form oof a dragon.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

it has to do with color and frequency but i speak of what the rainbow is in. changing ingredients or adding them to the eather can effect everyones mind in ways that can bring about the changes we have all dreamed of. the base of the soup can be eaten to live without other foods and extemds life beyond our scope. the soup is literly the base for life as we know it and ties in directly with the fall in the garden. one who possess this knowledge can control everything. everything including our dependence on killing to live and aging and feelings it can also be aimed at specific people by adding dna. nothing is out of the bounds of possibilities. i do not seek power but unity for all. well maybe just a bit of power because someone has to oversee everything. we may have to work on the last part.

Your thread then is quite a bit of synchronicity. Was reading in David Icke's book, Perception Deception yesterday and explanation of holographic universe that was akin the DVD that I saw but in such clear language. ie. when you're born, you log in to your biological computer, analogy. The universe isn't about time, space, 3d rendreing, its information waves and akin to internet. We only deal with or erect holographically with our decoding programs in our computer body, a small fraction of what is. Its like you put a DVD into the hard drive, to watch a show or play a game, and all thats on the DVD is the information package, whereas in the universe info, its infinite potentials and possibilities. There is no time on the dvd, there is no spatial. Your computer sorts it all out and decodes with its programs, and renders information into spatial, visual, sequence/time within the boundaries or limits of that program. Well look in the mirror, thats the holographic version of your computer, the one rendering time and space and that we're sharing this space is akin to each of us putting the same game in the DVD drive, and then logging into a mutual online internet room.

I liked it alot.

It really resonated.

Not that we're just free flowing info, don't get into the One ocean part, but see infinite ones, within a greater cojoined Tao of Love and Consciousness that cannot be defined as One. So we're still people, beings, whatever form we wish up there. Thats how I see it. Individuals yet connected and telepathic. But I don't think anyone needs to argue with details on that, just know that Expanded and Progressed Love and Goodness is very Good. No one will be let down as they overcome their flaws here.

Then, this synchronicity occurred, as he gave the code for PHI, that repeats and 3 numbers in a row in one part, then another, was my phone number. And the numbers left over added up to the one missing number in the phone number.

Something is telling me, with a lot of synchronistic information, that we're not supposed to just passively journal the plans of the elite unfolding here, from either a move into world fascism, or a depopulation they're orchestrating. We're not just to accept their limitations and the way they're coloring up the coloring page with black and red and grey.

PHI is the numerology for creation of all holographic matter in the universe. So that is telling me, take this to the next step. Become the co-creator, designer, and envision the wonderful progressed, high clean technology, space age, yet natural and caretaking earth and nature, wonderful equality and freedom and higher mind world that we all would be happy in, without slavery, but people developing their talents and contributing for growth of ability and for the good of all, but also, taking the timeouts needed for family and health. Just a wonderful world, people growing. A much better and more positive format to learn in, with basic ABC's dealt with already.

But, his book so far, is lacking the way to do this. Not everyone is going to stand out there protesting with family responsibilities. In our own individual ways, even if we can't get anyone else on the same page as us, what can we do, when we realize, we're running this program?

How can we color up the pages, one by one, as we awaken, and have it co-create and lift the whole up a bit? Or free minds up somehow to realize they can?

This ethereal method?

edit on 27-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
To shorten it up, after this synchronicity with a person relationship to PHI, realizing that we're a fractal of the universe, we contain it all, and hu man, the hu part means this fractal and means we contain the whole As Above So Below, and means we are natural creators. Well then do we just sit quietly in meditation, connected to the grid, water and nature, and tell our innerself, what we wish for? How do we move these energie to reshape or attract and repel? And without donning the wizard hat? Just au naturelle as is our birth right. Not playing with outer, but programming inner our way. Or is it something else we're to do, that just stills it all and neutralizes its hold and frees us?

Now there is something about holograms, like fractal, you divide them into smaller pieces, they contain the whole, but then, is it true if something is changed in one part, it changes in the others? Do we only have to work on ourselves? And our relation to those around us?

edit on 27-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

luckely i have an inside guy at the game console. As you can see much of this is beyond our understanding of what protiens and such have what effects but i just take em one at a time. I have noticed that with the current condition of our minds we could bang our heads at the truth all day with no effect. That is why nothing ever changes because we were givin previous parameters of thought before. If we hit the right combo then in an instant things change. Some seek to carry out previous plans and sorcery that was written and many recite today but even at the begining the end chosen was unsettling but there was not much time for choosing.

All this comes to us in wave form and wee see it when we find the sync. around us. The key for now is to gather info. We are locked in a battle for control and many seek to take their small portion of humanity and burn the rest. The reason is because where they view us from one day for them is a thousand yrs for us. So they can just reset and spit out our dna again. To get most of their mindset just look at our current state of console games out their. they be bloody.

The surroundings to us are not unlimited. That would be a waste of resources. Only the necessary realities for existance are around us. Worlds stacked on top of worlds in order to create travel. If you search sphinx space travel you may find some pics that depict this. everything here is relevent including what everyone is protesting about. It probaly will not surprise you but i lived in no st. louis 18 yrs ago. and know many there well. karma goes back and forth and most everything is opposite from what we see.

I remember atlantis and know the value of the harmonic mindset. There are wondrful places closed off to us but are very near. These are places of calmness and harmony that can be mentally accessed thereby skipping the usual knowledge that comes to us when we first ponder something. taking the long view is beneficial to mankind because there is still hope for all here.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
To shorten it up, after this synchronicity with a person relationship to PHI, realizing that we're a fractal of the universe, we contain it all, and hu man, the hu part means this fractal and means we contain the whole As Above So Below, and means we are natural creators. Well then do we just sit quietly in meditation, connected to the grid, water and nature, and tell our innerself, what we wish for? How do we move these energie to reshape or attract and repel? And without donning the wizard hat? Just au naturelle as is our birth right. Not playing with outer, but programming inner our way. Or is it something else we're to do, that just stills it all and neutralizes its hold and frees us?

Now there is something about holograms, like fractal, you divide them into smaller pieces, they contain the whole, but then, is it true if something is changed in one part, it changes in the others? Do we only have to work on ourselves? And our relation to those around us?

most do not like the answer but we are programmed to recieve and the system was designed to have one on top of all. Basiclly we all live in a bowl of soup together and things added and taken away give us our bounderies to think and act. many things we want are not possible unless the flavour is changed. programming for the good side i think is best. some dream of star trek existance but all them places simply live off the backs of other worlds while the tell themselves they have matter generators and supper just came out of thin air.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wizard soup has only one ingredient.

Behold one pot above another, (it is very important that the two solutions are exactly the same)

pour the solution from the upper pot down into the lower pot. If the balance between the mixture is perfect...

Wah la... Wizard soup.

Apple and cinnamon will do absolutely nothing nothing if the balance is correct... except maybe add a little flavour.

~wifi
edit on 1-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
just looking for a place to post this.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I will put this here for now, as your question has stirred up some kind of self generating response. Gushing with secrets of alchemy and transmutation of mind body and soul into cosmic onenes, a formulae for the solution will soon reveal itself out of the blue, I'm sure.

The concept is scientific and water is a key player, along with the other elements. I won't force them into a system but will let them play into the bigger picture of there own accord in there own time.

When the balance between the two solutions are identical, the water molecules can flow freely across the membranes with out any detrimental effects. Harmonious equilibrium.

The abyss of space is there, the body water is there, proof of concept is there. It's just a few choice words and an undeniable link between the two that need to fall into place.

link   
Dbl post
edit on 23-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post
edit on 23-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join