It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fools Holding the Keys to their own Prison - Manly P. Hall Speaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
surely you are learned enough to know that any key wouls open one of two doors? Giving someone that tries to portray good intentions while pouring out destain for the bible could come back to haunt the world. Are you really looking for a world full of ashes of do you seek something good for all. Although they are opposite they have the same lock. time heals all

All these others that were once gods have come and gone leaving what we have here. They reside in peaceful worlds and do not dare come for the ones they left behing because of the mingled seed here. You will continue your search for understanding until you reach atlantis then you will start to see.

You do get that everything in revelation is about everyone being killed but a fraction will be saved? Is that what you want? It seems that most of your audience now will be without a head. Why? Because the knowledge you seek corrupts them to the point of having to be reborn and have their mind scrubbed again.

I search for a way that more can win while others just point fingers while holding trickery in their left hand. This all goes back to the ten commandments and the system that was chosen to find those that would believe through faith and not knowledge. With a mind like yours focused on the correct goals many would live but your current path seeks to prod the past judgmentally with a spear of rebuke. How can one rebuke himself and become whole?
edit on 27-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I have posted a profound Manly P Hall Quote about Freemasonry below. Many Christian Masons would disagree strongly with Hall's quote below and the fact that I agree with it (as they are entitled to do, since my, or Hall's , interpretation of Masonry is no greater or lesser than any other Mason's beliefs), but I am a Mason, and what Hall says here is what I believe to be the truth about Masonry:

“The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge that as Mason his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all spiritual truth. All true Masons know that they only are heathen who, having great ideals, do not live up to them. They know that all religions are but one story told in diverse ways for peoples whose ideals differ but whose great purpose is in harmony with Masonic ideals. North, east, south and west stretch the diversities of human thought, and while the ideals of man apparently differ, when all is said and the crystallization of form with its false concepts is swept away, one basic truth remains: all existing things are Temple Builders, laboring for a single end. No true Mason can be narrow, for his Lodge is the divine expression of all broadness. There is no place for little minds in a great work.”
~ Manly P. Hall

edit on 27/11/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall Masonry taught me that life on the streets is simple if you hold the keys to free cowanry.
A funny mystery it is/was....
Instead of saying (aasr) intimate secretary... I was instructed to tell myself "think about it!"
Then...
Instead of saying provost and judge... I'm instructed to say "now you know!"
And lastly...
Instead of saying intendant of buildings... I am learnt in saying "stay in your place!"

Beware.... is the life lesson. I don't want the "beats" put on me.... so I must choose to be good boy.
The more good I do... the more days I get to do good.

In order to get to number nine... I must first learn that number eight is as far as I'll go in life.
Master Elect Of Nine... is wherein I learn of the nine calamities awaiting me in the mean streets.
Bully, Coward, Liar, Thief, Drunkard, Joker, Proud, Whore, and Beggar... they are the haunting.

why'o'why...
I want to rise... but not to the moment of inspiration.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio...

edit on 28-11-2014 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Well I was not questioning your faith, but by the fact you go so defensive it seems you are questioning your own faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join