It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fools Holding the Keys to their own Prison - Manly P. Hall Speaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
M.P.H - "Every pagan nation had (and has) not only its state religion, but another into which the philosophic elect alone have gained entrance. Many of these ancient cults vanished from the earth without revealing their secrets, but a few have survived the test of ages and their mysterious symbols are still preserved. Much of the ritualism of Freemasonry is based on the trials to which candidates were subjected by the ancient hierophants before the keys to wisdom were entrusted to them.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Woe is a strong word to you from the one that can destroy the soul. I ask a question at the end of the first thread in this series. Anyone here bold enough to answer it with truth?

Truth that is Hidden is a Lie - Truth that is Seen Reveals the Lie

This one thought requires two threads. Those on this website have the greatest investment to the end: Deny Ignorance

Who will be first? Who will be last? Your choice.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Jesus had a mystery school. There have always been secrets. If Jesus were to come in the flesh today, Christians would kill him.

If you havent gotten a hold of the book "The Lost Gospel", do so.

Excellent read and only confirms the hidden truth.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What are you on about? This is yet another one of your absurd posts about "hidden truths" and lies where you don't actually "say" what they are. Instead, you use this inferred knowledge that you and only the "enlightened" know about and the rest of us are somehow blinded.

But instead of just telling us what it is you actually mean, you type out these diatribes of meaningless nonsense in the guise of what..? Why not just write without the hyperbole and silly Biblical references.

Come on - out with it. What are the hidden truths and lies you speak of? List them, in bullet point form, please.
edit on 26-11-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
deleted double post
edit on 26-11-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The posters that dont understand your words do not understand the journey of the seeker.

The journey cannot be placed ina thread. The information is too lengthy and one will not understand without the history of information a seeker of esoteric knowledge has.

Aleph means well, and his words may only touch a few of us whereas we know what hes talking about.

Jesus story has many layers, none of which the Christian community today adheres to.

They worship a false doctrine.

The hidden doctrine is there, but in layers and only a select group has the Gnosis to see and understand.

When a seeker comes full circle and understands Christianity at length is he free from this world.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Coming from you, I know it must be a good book. I'll order it today.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That reply was meant for Aleph...

My apologies

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

M.P.H. - "No institution can be any better than the members of which it is composed."

I am speaking to the few at the top. The very keys I need are held by them. If we all had the keys, then we would all rise to the higher axiom. I am waiting on the same information you are waiting on. If you hold those keys, then you are simply mirroring back to me. Either way, we both wait for truth to be unwrapped.

Seek, find and adapt. Eventually I will uncover the rest. Count on it. While we wait, I simply offer the opportunity to the ones holding the keys. Time is not on their side. Any keys I possess are already given in my threads. You can trace it back if you like.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Profoundly stated.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Send a link to the book. Is it a fragment or manuscript? I might have it already. If it is a current book on Amazon, I'll order it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It just came out this month. I bought it at my local Books A Million.

Im shocked in one aspect because it confirms what my research has uncovered.

At the same time, it seems God is guiding me to uncover more throughout the years that is hidden from us. One clue after the other confirming is the reason why reading and researching is so addictive. Lol

Its like a relationship unseen and one that creates such love within and at the core of my being. I know you can relate.

Reading the book also confirms the reasons ancient texts have to be deciphered and layer upon layers have to be looked at in a way that holds no bias.

The Heavens are from where our history comes from. Here on Earth they are an image. This image in history repeats itself. It evolves.

This is one heck of a journey. The ride is one I dont want to get off of. Lol

Mark my words ...

If the Son of Man/God were to walk this Earth again, at the pysche state of humanity right now, he would be seen as an enemy and the Christians would want him dead. He would not speak of things known to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So in your opinion what is the doctrine of Jesus Christ? Any truth that is hidden seems conspicuous in my own opinion. Where as The King James Bible has given me everything I need. It shows the past where God was more involved directly in the development of Man and Civilization. People use the OT as an argument that God was not merciful and so on and so forth. But God was shaping a master plan. A plan to get us where we are today. If the OT happened differently then EVERYTHING would be different. The NT and the teachings of Jesus have taught me to love everyone and everything unconditionally. I mean you have to love all of God's creations including Satan (if you believe in him; your business and none of mine) It's hard, but that was what I got out of it. Living a good life isn't easy. There's a lot of pain and sacrifices along the way but those same obstacles are what help you appreciate life more and give you strength to keep your head up. Whether Jesus had His secrets or not it does not matter to me, because I have gotten so much from the Bible where the majority of His teachings are located. The other portion comes from prayer and contemplation.

But anyways that's my point of view and it gives me strength. So take what you will from it. Love you all and God bless!

edit on 26-11-2014 by WanderingSage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Who can makes sense of any of this?

Most of the time, the revelation is itself a greater lie than was previously believed, and often what you see with your own eyes is an illusion. Your logic, your emotions, your intuition, epiphany, etc are all tools we possess, but there is no book, there is no singular experience that I know of that can unfold truth before you like a library for your perusal.

Allegories are interesting and useful. The experiences are vivid and often pleasurable, although if you freak out over a papercut, you might want to pass on mysticism, because some of the experiences are worse than anything that has ever actually happened to me in this tangible lifetime.

Anyway. By the time I sort all of this out, if I ever get there, I doubt I'll be able to reduce it down to one small post on a website. It seems this cosmos is a varied and organic experience. No two people are going to walk precisely the same terrain on their path of personal evolution, and so when you merely follow someone like Buddha or Christ, you are destined to arrive somewhere less amazing than where they arrived, because even following their map, you do not have the organic forces springing up around you to guide you that they had themselves.

My only advice to people is to live your life earnestly and intentionally. Don't get swept up in distraction and maintain a healthy level of disbelief about all things, especially things that are incredibly vivid and desirable. When you are ready, things will unfold. I believe that is our purpose for being here if we are to have one, and you can't force these things. I've sat in meditation trying to chase after these experiences and they elude me, but the moment I give up and go to the kitchen to get a snack, I am pulled out of myself.

I think they do that to keep us humble. If we ever got conceited enough to truly believe that all of this was generated by our own sorcery, we'd no longer be receptive to receiving communication from beyond ourselves, and we'd just breakdown all of the connections that are leading us towards higher integration. Now, while I do hope to maintain some level of independence going forward, it is useless to do so while trapped in smallness. I'm confident a person can be independent for much further in this journey than most of these self-sacrificers ever make it, and it is my intention to remain as independent as possible for as long as possible.

Even a person with an annihilated mind can fall onto their knees at any moment and surrender themselves to forces beyond their grasp, but it takes a warrior to be flung around by these rapids and hold on for dear life. ;p Now, I'd never say I'm up for the task. It is a tall order, but I'm still here. Moment by moment is all you can do. At least, that's all I've been able to do so far.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Awesomely stated!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Mark my words ...

If the Son of Man/God were to walk this Earth again, at the pysche state of humanity right now, he would be seen as an enemy and the Christians would want him dead. He would not speak of things known to them.

Jesus return will not be in the flesh
so of course Christians would see anyone of flesh claiming to be Jesus as false.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Amen!!!!!!
God Bless!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Who is the author?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Simcha Jacobovici and Barrie Wilson

Are the authors to "The Lost Gospel"

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What a crock of pseudo spirituality,,,,,,
Those who KNOW......do NOT speak.....
Those who speak do NOT know.............
Pity that you cant actually SHARE anything concrete.....more convenient for you.....
No explanations needed then....carry on bullshipping yourselves....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

In my opinion the Doctrine of Jesus is not King James version. Im not okay with that as I want my own version that God leads me to. I want to understand Jesus and the era in which he lived. I want to know him better.

The Bible we read today has many questions. My relationship is such that the Bible you say is enough for you leaves me with more questions than answers. By following a doctrine of anyone, I first have to get to know them personally and the only way is to seek other ancient texts that may fill in the gaps.

I want to go to the root of Jesus' doctrine.

My passion is research and have spent well over 20 years investigating religions/myths/philosophy and their roots.

For me, it is crucial, for.others its senseless.

The conspiracy of covering up Jesus life is no longer a mystery for me.

Its the biggest conspiracy of all times and for me, I see and understand it only from my studies not within King James version of God.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join