It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh interesting I thought these agents were shot in Ferguson which is in America.

My mistake...

I m redacted my comments as likely off topic

But yes it was Ferguson but I'm talking about these alphabet agency's as a whole. I have no love for them or the people in them.

But as you said its Ferguson so Im leaving it here.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

You mean all of the eyewitnesses that claim they saw Brown shot on the ground with his hands up then changed their story when it came out that Wilson had bruises on his neck and face?

Again here-say, without a trial to cross examine these "witness statements" they aren't legally binding. Have them say what they saw in court. Testify in open court. Not announce, meh.. inconclusive.

Besides why include those that changed their mind anyway? There are those that didn't and now will never get a chance to state it in open court.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you've completely missed the point of my post. you can play "which came first" all day long. are police "thugs" because they deal with thugs, or are the "thugs" thugs because they deal with police "thugs?" somebody has to break the cycle. the officer who was shot in university city? he was shot trying to help a woman who was found with a gunshot wound. that officer was fired on first. so was he being a thug when he was trying to help that woman? or was the guy who shot him being a thug?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: Taggart

Not much different then people condemning all police because of a few bad apples.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

it's very strange how people who paint all cops with the same brush seem to flip out when the brush is applied to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

My "they"

is referring specifically to the rioters, it was a semantic shortcut

Sure it was.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

you've completely missed the point of my post.

No I didn't.

You brought "thug life" as an argument. Another demonization just like Wilson. He saw a "Demon" instead of a man.

Oh, and "Hulk Hogan", too.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You will find that a lot on ATS. Sometimes, with all the blanket hate, the lines are blurred as to whether I am on Info Wars or ATS.

To stay on topic these agents were not killed correct, only injured. At least that is what I have read.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Done here with this off topic, sorry OP.

Intrptr out.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

In Wilson's opinion the facial expressions and body language expressed by Brown reminded him of someone possessed like a demon.

It is his opinion and you cannot take that away from him.

People act like nobody tried to smear Wilson or his credibility as a person and officer...

The hypocrisy continues to flow with this case...
edit on 26-11-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

In Wilson's opinion the facial expressions and body language from Brown reminded him of someone possessed or a demon.

Delusional, you mean. Is he a cop or a priest?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

you've completely missed the point of my post.

No I didn't.

You brought "thug life" as an argument. Another demonization just like Wilson. He saw a "Demon" instead of a man.

Oh, and "Hulk Hogan", too.

eh...no. if it was a demonization, it was a demonization of any who embrace the thug life, which I even pointed out I was applying to no race in particular. you then applied the "thug life" to police. so I guess if I'm guilty of demonizing, you are as well then?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I would venture to say he was speaking metaphorically but I am sure you knew that already...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Dimithae

There had to be a lot of anger been building up for a long time for these kind of things to happen. But we have seen it before, not only in America, but London, Sweden and several times in France.

If you don`t give people prospects in life, these kinds of things will keep erupting.

There are simply whole parts of the Western World where people don`t have any prospect to break out of the situation they are in.

It`s actual how capitalism ends, the rich get richer and more and more poor will be created, it`s the downside of capitalism.

Have you taken a look at non-caplitalist countries where non-capitalism actually exists?

The ruling class and elite are uber, uber rich
and the poor
make our people on welfare look like upper middle class.

No, there is no excuse to rip up your own neighborhood and to kill multiple people because "one person was killed"
That is simply excusing the most vile behavior
we have seen in years in the USA.

It is an example of what happens when the government purposely makes marriage and two parent families impossible by instituting policies that pay women not to marry or live with the father of their children, and the family looks like it did in the days of slavery. All this was done in the name of kindness by the government, pfffttt, they knew what they were doing, look at Planned Parenthood which was founded by Sanger who wanted to rid the world of people of color.

"they" as in "those people" as in blacks?

How many riots have you seen in suburbia?

I think a lot of these coments are completely ignorant.

The governement has failed to protect so many inner cities and "colored" neighborhoods. Liberty it was bound to happen.
" the leaves of libery need to be refreshed with patriots and tyrants blood from time to time"

The goverment is supposed to protect peoples liberty instead it allows a porous border to slip tons upon tons of herion, cocain, meth, etc into the country. Ending up of course mostly in the inner city. In fact they have been caught many times facilitating the movements of drugs. If they wanted to limit it they would monitor the boarders better.

Of course once their drugs get over here they need gangs to facilitate the brokering.

Its a complex problem that people not from the ghetto and without any sociological or urban anthropology understand. Its easier to judge "those people" from the ivory tower.

I am of the belief that it is a failure of society and the government as well as community leadership rather than "those people". The brave men of yesterday are gone i guess. Martin Luther King's just dont exist anymore. Instead everyone has a private agenda.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I would venture to say he was speaking metaphorically but I am sure you knew that already…

"Demonizing" people is no excuse. Should be a clue…

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:

Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

stlouis.cbslocal.com...

The body of a black male was reportedly found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson, the same complex where Michael Brown was fatally shot by officer Darren Wilson during an altercation Aug. 9.

KTVI-TV reports that the man, in his 20s, was shot to death and set on fire.

Hospitals report having treated at least 14 people who were injured during the unrest. Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis says it admitted two injured people and treated and released five others. It didn’t disclose the nature of the injuries. Christian Hospital, near Ferguson, says it treated six people for minor injuries, and Saint Louis University Hospital says it treated one person. Many Ferguson-area districts cancelled classes out of concern about the safety of getting children to and from school.

Is this how people who want their voices to be heard
about how they feel they have been unjustly treated behave?

This body is a young black male.

So to protest the killing of a young black male.
They go out and kill a young black male.

How civilized.

We really should take these people seriously now,
they hate it when people kill young black males and want it stopped.

NOT!

They want an excuse to riot

They want an excuse to steal

They want an excuse to hurt other people

They want an excuse to act as horribly as they possibly can.

All they have done is shown the most evil, most terrible, most deranged inner side of themselves as human beings.

That is the message I take away from all that has been happening in Ferguson.

WOW!!

If I didnt knew better, it almost sounds like your just looking for an excuse to hate...

How do you know all this?? Did you ask the protesters, or are you just telling us how YOU would react if you where a part of this??

Is this how you want YOUR voice to be heard?? You see a lot of angry people, and you react by being angry?? How civilized.

Dont be so angry, it is not healthy, and trust me, most of us actually prefer peace and and non violent demostrations, and iam pretty sure that is the case in ferguson, aswell. If you dissagree, be the better example of how things should be done, so we also can learn, thanks

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

YOU and others shouldn't condemn a whole group of legitimate protestors for a few bad apples
who are a product of their environment.

yawn yawn yawn.
do you consider browns father a legit protestor or a bad apple?
i thought he was going to be a legit protestor.....that was until i was watching the live feed and he flipped out and turned to the crowd and yelled for them to 'burn this bitch down'

just another excuse...it wasnt the legit protestors. it was the bad apples. it was the agitators. its all the media shows.
i agree on the media...thats why i spent hours watching live feeds from within the crowds.

i did see a legit protestor telling people to calm down and he even held people back from hopping over the barrier.
the rest of that 'legit' crowd got pissed at him and started calling him an uncle top and accusing him of being fbi.

the legit protestors have resources too. why cant they stream from within their crowd of legit, peaceful people to put on twitter or youtube for the world to see?

the answer is they are the minority. it wasnt just ferguson either...cities across this country have erupted in violence...not peace.
cleveland has been dealing with fires at city hall, at a health center, at a ups center...thats not peace

when are people going to realize that yeah, they may want a peaceful demonstration but only if they get what they want when they want it.

everything was pretty calm for the most part leading up to the decision. even though they were marching in the street and blocking the street off from cars(which was stated in a presser they would not be allowed to do that), the cops did nothing to stop it...they let them have their voice.

well after papa brown made the call, things changed. it got violent and thats when the cops started stepping in...

blame the protestors....

you wont but you should

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

" the leaves of libery need to be refreshed with patriots and tyrants blood from time to time"
ok brigadier general francis h hummel from the rock

The goverment is supposed to protect peoples liberty instead it allows a porous border to slip tons upon tons of herion, cocain, meth, etc into the country. Ending up of course mostly in the inner city. In fact they have been caught many times facilitating the movements of drugs. If they wanted to limit it they would monitor the boarders better.
oh, i get it...the gov allows the drugs to flow in so the inner city residents MUST do them...its not their fault. its the govs fault that they buy, sell, and use those drugs...gotcha....news flash...drugs are a problem everywhere. drugs are a problem in 'suburbia' too. right now a few cities very close to me(with a majority of white residents) are having issues with heroin and prescription drugs...its an epidemic really....yet the activity in those places are not like the places you are talking about...there is more to it than that

Its a complex problem that people not from the ghetto and without any sociological or urban anthropology understand. Its easier to judge "those people" from the ivory tower.
people not from the ghetto can understand perfectly well. opportunities are there..not saying its going to be super easy. they dont have to buy drugs. they dont have to sell drugs. they dont have to use drugs. they can go to school. they can graduate....they do have opportunites to better themselves and get out of there...when they dont, its not their fault though.....i understand

I am of the belief that it is a failure of society and the government as well as community leadership rather than "those people". The brave men of yesterday are gone i guess. Martin Luther King's just dont exist anymore. Instead everyone has a private agenda.

i am of the belief that they take zero, or very little responsibility for themselves......its about me me me and its about feeling entitled.

i keep hearing poverty this and that.
well, burning down your own neighborhood is not going to solve that....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Again here-say, without a trial to cross examine these "witness statements" they aren't legally binding. Have them say what they saw in court. Testify in open court. Not announce, meh.. inconclusive.

Well that is if said witness's don't recant their statements. They must of been afraid of being charged w/perjury. Reliance on the honesty of the witnesses was part of the problem. Browns partner for instance, his testimony is suspect because of the fact he was the partner in crime. Since he was not the only witness his account can be verified and checked against the rest. Eye witness testimony is not a deal breaker since two big factors come into play. First the fact that people tend not to recall details all that well and the honesty of the witness.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

when are people going to realize that yeah, they may want a peaceful demonstration but only if they get what they want when they want it.

I've been saying this all along! Throwing a hissy fit or sorts when they don't get what they want.

How they started treating the media which, in case they hadn't noticed, were MOSTLY on their side. Hell, they were turning on each other. At least the ones who were promoting peace and trying to deter criminal actions. It's childish but sadly predictable.

Own worst enemies....

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

yup.
browns family calls for a peaceful protest. browns family calls for 4.5 minutes of silence after the decision is read.

thats funny cause it took big daddy brown less than 2 minutes after the decision to yell for them to burn it down
it was about 10-15 minutes till the cop car was trashed and torched

up till the decision it was pretty mellow...then it jumped off.
the guy in the crowd, you know, one of them was apparently an uncle tom for trying to stop them from jumping the barrier.

the cops were doing nothing to stop them from marching or blocking the streets or stopping cars from going through. they let it all happen.
that were giving them their freedom of speech..their right to assemble.

what they dont seem to understand is you have a right to assemble but not to block traffic in all directions....it does not work like that.

once the car got torched and they were throwing stuff at the cops, thats when they responded with the gas and that was not immediate either.
the cops told them at least 15 times to disperse from the street.
they didnt and they got the gas.

then they 'couldnt believe' the cops were gassing them....

also, it was the cops fault that the car got torched. masri said they knew that car was gonna get #ed

they wanted a peaceful protest(and got it) up till the point the did not get what they wanted...they changed their tune immediately, and big daddy brown was the one that called for it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join