It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

the flip side of that coin is those who focus on being "oppressed" and do nothing to break the cycle of "thug life." you can go in circles all day long on that. people, and I'm not even referring to blacks but any race, want to adopt and perpetuate the "thug life" and then complain about being targeted by LEOs.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

The catalyst is not the issue, but I'll play.

unarmed people get gunned down when they attack people that are armed. Especially Armed police officers.

Basic cause and effect.

Black man attacks cop. Was that verdict from the trial or an official announcement? I always mistrust those as opposed to actual court proceedings.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

the flip side of that coin is those who focus on being "oppressed" and do nothing to break the cycle of "thug life." you can go in circles all day long on that. people, and I'm not even referring to blacks but any race, want to adopt and perpetuate the "thug life" and then complain about being targeted by LEOs.

What about the cycle of "thug" police? This wasn't 'bout "thug shoots down cop"…

"Going all gangsta" is not exclusive.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Actually there was no need for a trial. Overwhelming evidence that the cop was in the right found a trial unneccessary.

Haven't you watched the news the last few days?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: grandmakdw

That is the message you are supposed to take from the coverage.

There are several hundred people looting, burning, and inciting mob violence. The media is showing a predominantly black crowd. They are destroying the lives of thousands of black citizens in Ferguson. People that have struggled to make it to where they are now. People that will most likely be unable to recover without assistance from the government.

Which will just be more ammunition for the Assholes in the crowd to shout "minorities depend on assistance!" in the coming months. These CITIZENS might have worked their fingers to the bone to make a small business to make ends meet and barley held on. Now, as a result of a hand full of white/black/Asian/mixed rioters it was all taken away. Many will ignore that and focus one the singe aspect of the crowd.

I don't mean to preach at you, I really don't. I am the last person in the world with the right to tell anyone anything. All I would suggest is - look a little deeper, look past the obvious, and see not the rioters but who PROFITS and or GAINS from them.

I don't necessarily disagree with you.

I too feel the minority business owners and property owners are the hardest hit in all of this, and that is the greatest irony of all.

In protesting injustice to people of color, they are destroying the lives and property of people of color.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

eh....wouldn't a cover up have some sort of like....media black out? because they're not exactly making any effort to hide it.

Just announcing two agents shot dead only pours more gas on the social firestorm.

Now every one can run with why.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

You blew it up, you damn dirty apes.

Remember on ATS we are each responsible for our own posts

That is your interpretation, not mine!

It is a result of government policies that have led to the "virtual" slavery

through government policies that have rewarded the breakup of the black family

through government policies that reward "baby mommas, and baby daddies" to supply cheap labor,
and through allowing a culture of "education" is not something "real" black people do in the media, music, and cultural images of black people.

There are plenty of black people who have escaped the governmental slavery
and have intact families
with great children
who contribute in wonderful ways to our society.

It is not a racial thing.

It is a governmental slavery thing - slavery through generational welfare to keep a permanent underclass

edit on 9Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:03:20 -0600am112611amk263 by grandmakdw because: format spelling addition

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They want an excuse to riot

They want an excuse to steal

They want an excuse to hurt other people

They want an excuse to act as horribly as they possibly can.

Theres another kind of they, too. They blanket accuse the other "theys" for anything bad that happens. "They" all did all the bad things.

My "they"

is referring specifically to the rioters, it was a semantic shortcut
perhaps I should have been more specific
knowing people on ATS are experts
at misinterpretation

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

So you are advocating burning down police stations and the White House?

Thanks for the info.

Knock, Knock....in 3...2...1....
edit on 26-11-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, there is no excuse to rip up your own neighborhood and to kill multiple people because "one person was killed"
That is simply excusing the most vile behavior
we have seen in years in the USA.

And ignores the oppression that goes on there in general. Good one. Focus on any bad behavior on the part of the people there and ignore what they are pissed off about.

(Hint: its not about shinier rims and flat screen TVs.)

What the rioters should be "pissed off about"

is the institutional governmental "slavery" system we have in the US

perpetuated by the federal government handouts

instead of hand - ups.

And

Why do you think people should not be held accountable for their own behavior?
That is treating people like stupid children who can not think for or be responsible for their own behavior,
perpetuating the need for the "government" to "care for" and "watch out for" "them" - a form of slavery

If the government is responsible for their behavior, that only shows how deeply in servitude they are to the government - in exchange for what? a vote or cheap labor.

edit on 9Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:12:56 -0600am112611amk263 by grandmakdw because: format spelling addition

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
redacted as likely off topic
edit on 26-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Actually there was no need for a trial. Overwhelming evidence that the cop was in the right found a trial unnecessary.

Conflicting "evidence", like eye witness statements, demand it. Only in a fair and impartial court trial can there be any "cross examination" of evidence . The DA announcing a trial is "unnecessary" should be the biggest red flag raised.

Haven't you watched the news the last few days?

Yah, convicted by the media. The same media that played the tape of the liquor store "robbery" that occurred to help prove Michael Brown guilty within one hour of him being gunned down.

The same media that announces two agents shot dead without telling us why so as to incite more reactionary fervor against all the people of Ferguson.

edit on 26-11-2014 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:

Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

stlouis.cbslocal.com...

The body of a black male was reportedly found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson, the same complex where Michael Brown was fatally shot by officer Darren Wilson during an altercation Aug. 9.

KTVI-TV reports that the man, in his 20s, was shot to death and set on fire.

Hospitals report having treated at least 14 people who were injured during the unrest. Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis says it admitted two injured people and treated and released five others. It didn’t disclose the nature of the injuries. Christian Hospital, near Ferguson, says it treated six people for minor injuries, and Saint Louis University Hospital says it treated one person. Many Ferguson-area districts cancelled classes out of concern about the safety of getting children to and from school.

Is this how people who want their voices to be heard
about how they feel they have been unjustly treated behave?

This body is a young black male.

So to protest the killing of a young black male.
They go out and kill a young black male.

How civilized.

We really should take these people seriously now,
they hate it when people kill young black males and want it stopped.

NOT!

They want an excuse to riot

They want an excuse to steal

They want an excuse to hurt other people

They want an excuse to act as horribly as they possibly can.

All they have done is shown the most evil, most terrible, most deranged inner side of themselves as human beings.

That is the message I take away from all that has been happening in Ferguson.

No one defends the looting but at the same time the flames have been fanned.

YOU and others shouldn't condemn a whole group of legitimate protestors for a few bad apples
who are a product of their environment.

It's easy to get the pitchforks out and call people animals, I prefer looking at it and thinking "How can this change"

and more importantly "What caused this...... Why did they release the news a 10pm?"

It's pretty obvious which side the fence you are on, I'd also probably guess the colour of your skin from your attitude.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So you know these two agents? You know they are bad or have done bad things?

I am going to guess you don't know them, have no evidence to suggest they have done anything wrong, and are just overall a prejudice person.

You disgust me.
edit on 26-11-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I too feel the minority business owners and property owners are the hardest hit in all of this, and that is the greatest irony of all.

I had the news on for most of the day yesterday, running in the background while doing my work.

Anyway, on MSNBC, a reporter, maybe Chris Hayes, interviews a PR Safety Representative from the City of Ferguson. He was asked "Why did Fergunson amass all the police presence, for days. and then allow the crowds to burn down private businesses, while just standing by and watching?

The black man answered, "We didn't want to come on to aggressively and attract national criticism, but, in retrospect, I guess we could have done more. We'll be doubling down, bringing in the National Guard, from here on."

WTF!? It's like they deliberately wanted those business to lose everything. No insurance will cover these business small owners losses!

As for the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson wasn't being used to bring out foreign/domestic terrorist sleeper cells, as well as a some nefarious social terror experiment being used on the people.

edit on 26-11-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Conflicting "evidence", like eye witness statements, demand it.

You mean all of the eyewitnesses that claim they saw Brown shot on the ground with his hands up then changed their story when it came out that Wilson had bruises on his neck and face?

The DA announcing a trial is "unnecessary" should be the biggest red flag raised.

And to me, its the only thing that makes any sense about this whole Ferguson drama.

Yah, convicted by the media. The same media that played the tape of the liquor store "robbery" that occurred to help prove Michael Brown guilty within one hour of him being gunned down.

Its all over alternative media as well, not just the MSM.

Ah yes, poor innocent St. Michael of the Swisher blunts. I'm sure his behavior in that video had nothing at all to do with his getting shot for bullying a cop.

edit on 26-11-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

is the institutional governmental "slavery" system we have in the US…

This is about what happened in Ferguson, not the wider "US". Don't "quote" stuff I didn't say.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
redacted as likely off topic
edit on 26-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Not much different then people condemning all police because of a few bad apples.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh interesting I thought these agents were shot in Ferguson which is in America.

My mistake...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join