It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dungeon Nightmares 2 - Free Indie Horror Survival Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The first Dungeon Nightmares by K Monkey quickly became a popular indie horror game that was even voted the most scary for mobile devices. Having played the game myself, I can understand why!

K Monkey has released an Alpha version of Dungeon Nightmares 2 and is freely available at GameJolt (no account needed):

Dungeon Nightmares 2

K Monkey delivers yet again in this game, very creepy atmosphere, jump scare galore, with me just knowing there's something down in this place that's going to kill me!

Here is a Let's Play that my son and I did yesterday of it. First 12 minutes you won't find as scary as I explore the beginning part, and you can skip to 12:30 in the video to get to the "good stuff" of watching me try to jump out of my chair!

Any other episodes done later I'll post here of course.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

How does your ticker handle playing these games all the time ?!

I've tried playing a number of these horror games and find myself having to pop a nitro midway so I don't drop dead from a heart attack. These games are infamous for having underwear soiling situations where things suddenly jump out at you from nowhere... in the pitch black darkness of doom !

So for the sake of self-preservation, I had to ban myself from playing them anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That's a good question.... most likely one day they'll find me slumped back in my chair clutching my chest!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

most likely one day they'll find me slumped back in my chair clutching my chest!

Yup... with eyes wide open like saucers and mouth agape from mid-scream... stewing in a puddle of urine.

Edit to add:

Needless to say, I'm watching your awesome Let's Play video anyways... because I'm just a sucker like that.

edit on 26-11-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Thanks!

Trying to get more done, and while recording them doesn't take too much time, getting them edited and posted does.

Unfortunately my RL schedule lately has been hectic and ATS takes up more of my time now.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Damn that steam pipe scene... I have a goose egg on my skull from hitting the ceiling.

... taking my beta blocker as we speak.

But I laughed at watching you and your son leap out of your skins at the exact same time.

Too funny !

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's a teaser for the 2nd episode that I'll upload tonight and will post tomorrow. I use the word "Fudge" quite well in this one!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm downloading it now and going to possibly stream it tonight or tomorrow, I'll let you know, or go to my stream page and follow me, you will get a notification when I play a game:
My Twitch Channel

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
And here is the 2nd episode!

Like the first game, there's no way to really save, so I had to start again. I start the video at the elevator this time and go down, find the artifact and then the exit. Then I open up one of the rooms in the apartment hallways.

Be sure to watch the whole thing....there was an extra jump scare after I turned my camera off!

top topics

join