It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deepest hole / the tallest tower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That would be a direct - Walmart / China connection.

Think of the savings !!

Still offering all logistics at the one low price of 60% of kickstart !!

( fine print to be seen somewhere else - I dunno - somewhere )

Trust me !

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks for all the interest, it sounds like a goer.

For those worrying about the heat, by my calculations, if the hole is built somewhere cold, say Siberia, the heat coming up the hole will be balanced by the cold coming down it creating the perfect environment.

Now I have been busy drafting some plans for the project:

Whoevers idea it was to sell merchandise, I want you in my team, there is a sales box there, you are in charge of that and the name, Big Fkin Hole is OK but I think its been coined already by the Grand Canyon, you can do better.

Anyone who wants to prospect in the tailings, you can get a free licence through you Kickstarter donation but profits are 50/50 from what you find.

I calculated that gravity will help meaning all we have to power is the drill and that is going to be done by a large diesel engine which will also turn the pulleys pulling the buckets full of diggings up and out of the hole.

I haven't given much thought to the tower except if we can somehow reuse the diggingsto support the structure.

I did also like the idea of building the tower above the hole, like a mole hill we could use the diggings to raise either side of the hole, once we have done that, we can then build the tower on top of the hill. The tower will be heated by the heat from the hole.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

Make it in 3 D
DEEP
DOWN
DRILL.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie
And the Tall tower
cAN BE THE W T C. WORLDS TALLEST CONSTRUCTION.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
wE CAN USE jAMES bRONWS SONGS TO ADVERTISE THE PLACE and his qoutes forintance.

You cant get down .
Untill youve been high!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Official Song For the deep down drill

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The sponsorship deals are many.

As it gets hot the further down we dig/drill/

DEEP HEAT...

And www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan
Thanks for all the interest, it sounds like a goer.

For those worrying about the heat, by my calculations, if the hole is built somewhere cold, say Siberia, the heat coming up the hole will be balanced by the cold coming down it creating the perfect environment.

Now I have been busy drafting some plans for the project:

Whoevers idea it was to sell merchandise, I want you in my team, there is a sales box there, you are in charge of that and the name, Big Fkin Hole is OK but I think its been coined already by the Grand Canyon, you can do better.

Anyone who wants to prospect in the tailings, you can get a free licence through you Kickstarter donation but profits are 50/50 from what you find.

I calculated that gravity will help meaning all we have to power is the drill and that is going to be done by a large diesel engine which will also turn the pulleys pulling the buckets full of diggings up and out of the hole.

I haven't given much thought to the tower except if we can somehow reuse the diggingsto support the structure.

I did also like the idea of building the tower above the hole, like a mole hill we could use the diggings to raise either side of the hole, once we have done that, we can then build the tower on top of the hill. The tower will be heated by the heat from the hole.

It seems like a fine plan but what is your contingency for the inevitable release of Satan and his minions from the pits of hell?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It seems like a fine plan but what is your contingency for the inevitable release of Satan and his minions from the pits of hell?

Well Satan and his Demons can come an go as they wish already.
For the lesser minions whom have been trapped .

We shall get Dog the bounty hunter an bear mace Beth to hunt them down.
Give them a ciggarete an get them to come to Jesus Bro.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Do you want a second opinion on your heat calcs?

Did you factor in friction and interpolate the entropy in the expected > 300 degree environment- when I do it in a minus 50 degree c air temp I still get you needing to invent a new material for the drill bit.

edit on 30-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

that's what i was thinking...
i'm submitting a proposal to turn this into the worlds biggest elevator

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Everyone that donates can pay an extra 10 bucks s&h for a square foot of the dirt or rock from the hole...

Problem solved.

Yay kickstarter!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

excuse my ignorance

as a resident of the UK

What Is a kickstarter?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well it's what you start a motorbike with.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

It's a really good pick up, I never thought about it.

I like the cut of your jib sir, you think outside the hole, you are in charge of security down the hole, if the devil has a problem with us passing past his dimension make him an offer he can't refuse and make sure they pay a toll if they want to use the tunnel to grab non believers!

Watch out for escaping residents too.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

So if you're so smart invent it! Welcome aboard Snr Mettalurgist Jukidone.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You are Camp Manager, I need a creative mind with a sense of humour, I want it like the Google offices out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Such an oddity would have huge bragging rights and tourist potential but when all that settles down, stick a geothermal generator down there for ongoing income (environmentally friendly too).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join