It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of the Olam (Olympus and Elohim) - Council of Gods from the Mountain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great discussion In my opinion the commandments are the real laws as well as the 42 confessions in Egypt what you guys speak of in Greek mythology was already done by Egyptians. These laws are the only way to live for a sustainable planet. If you violate these laws the universe will seek retribution. Every civilization that ever fe'll was because in their own hubris they stop following the laws. Mayans committed deforestation to such an extent when the Europeans came they were all starving so it was easy to wipe them out. That is not a coincidence that Mayan religion speaks of the White man that were gods that would bring them back to source.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

If Yahweh is God's son then who is the commander or prince mentioned at Joshua 5:13-15?

"Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?” “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander (also translated as captain or prince) of the army of YHWH I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?” The commander of YHWH’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so."

1. Yahweh himself, just as in the case of the burning bush
2. An angelic messenger
3. The pre-incarnate Jesus Christ

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
As Revelation states, the nations are deceived. The true God is welcome to come explain and lift the veil of delusion. I would assume we would all like an answer.

Another Link Connecting Greeks to Israel - Gods of the Mountain

But just about every part of Judaism and Christianity is lifted from the Sumerians, Assyrians and Akkadians... Not to mention the Egyptians, who had been "civilised" for nearly 5000 years before the Israelites were even a concept...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

Check out my thread on how the walls of Jericho fell ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

Might be Michael I consider him Yahwehs son and he is also seen brandishing a sword

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theCheddar

To me Judaism and Egyptian religion are the same thing god refers to Egyptians as righteous in the eyes of the Lord in the bible but they stopped following the laws and gave their ancient knowledge to unworthy people(greeks) and their kingdom fell

top topics

<< 1   >>

join