It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After just four days of oil pulling, I am truly amazed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
1st day -

Only made it 10 minutes, so spit, rinsed, and took another teaspoonful to try and get in another 10 minutes...

One reason I had to spit after the first 10 mins. was that the oil started tasting really bad - I wondered if that might be the result of toxins building up in it? Anyone else have that happen?

Also, is the coconut oil still supposed to be white when you spit it out? I had expected it to be discolored if toxins were being drawn into it...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
1st day -

Only made it 10 minutes, so spit, rinsed, and took another teaspoonful to try and get in another 10 minutes...

One reason I had to spit after the first 10 mins. was that the oil started tasting really bad - I wondered if that might be the result of toxins building up in it? Anyone else have that happen?

Also, is the coconut oil still supposed to be white when you spit it out? I had expected it to be discolored if toxins were being drawn into it...

Firstly, what's a toxin, really?
Secondly, that's it, actually.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Posting to bookmark. I am certainly going to give it a shot.

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Been using coconut oil for everything since I started this.
Hair food body.
I even use it for my hair grease lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Coconut oil is awesome! So many health benefits. Between cooking with it, and the hair, nail and skin benefits...it's a miracle worker! I started oil pulling and today was my second day. I've done it in the past but I didn't keep up for it every long due to the boredom of the 20 minutes. My teeth and mouth feel clean and refreshed afterwards, though be warned that the minute you spit it out the taste hits hard and it's not too pleasant

Anyways, I will continue to oil pull, I've already seen results in the teeth whitening after 2 days and my teeth feel great! I do not do it on an empty stomach though, as I do not feel it is necessary.

Great post!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi all, great post. Has anyone tried minty coco? I've been using it a few months now and love it! Prefer it to having to use a spoon and a jar of coconut oil which is what I used to do!
Lol. This is the minty coco site which is where I get it from mintycoco.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join