It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aztec Death Whistle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Holy hell can you imagine hundreds of those blasting away at you while thousands plumbed warriors with obsidian axes or swords rushing towards you.

Many Spanish breeches would have been ruined,thats for sure.
No wonder they fought so hard with so few numbers against the massive amount of natives..
Especially as they knew the Aztecs would much rather take them alive to be sacrificed to the evil Hummingbird god...
Not a nice way to go.

But it goes both ways,the Spanish comitted massacres to rival the Aztec sacrifices,whole towns put to the sword and the cannon.

Another case of "whose God is the toughest."
Bloody hell,we are still at it today.

Will we ever learn?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

But it goes both ways,the Spanish comitted massacres to rival the Aztec sacrifices,whole towns put to the sword and the cannon.

Will we ever learn? But it goes both ways,the Spanish comitted massacres to rival the Aztec sacrifices,whole towns put to the sword and the cannon.

Will we ever learn?

Yes the inquisition came to mind also.
Our Father can whoop your Father who art in heaven.
and to your last question ..I have to be a cautious optimist an say yes It use to be ok for an army to mass murder and rape as much as possible and that was looked upon as a right of the conquer but today that can get you branded a war criminal and locked away,so painfully slowly we are showing progress hopefully we can make it all the way before we self destruct.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was just going to make a thread on this and did a search that led me here.

I know this is an old thread, but I hope it gets bumped up where others can see this who may not know about this fascinating death whistle. Creepy!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I was just going to make a thread on this and did a search that led me here.

I know this is an old thread, but I hope it gets bumped up where others can see this who may not know about this fascinating death whistle. Creepy!

Maybe start a new thread if you have something new to add.
Then a lot more people will discover the death whistle.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I don't have anything new to add and am too lazy to research for more info. Anyone else can make a new thread though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join