It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning UFOs - do they appear/disappear?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

hell greer doesn't even use visible ones, he does the invisible kind.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I've been watching videos by posters on Youtube of them supposedly summoning UFOs.

There's also lots of threads and even a how to on ATS.

There is a ATS member that says they can summon UFOs

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So no answers to the question in the OP?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthart

I sometimes get a high pitch tone ringing in my ear that lasts about 4-6 seconds, and i am starting to wonder if that is there cue to me to go outside and to be looking up

Probably not.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
So no answers to the question in the OP?

Are there any clips of these balloon UFOs appearing on film and disappearing/leaving?

Probably , not because the balloons themselves are appearing / disappearing but because there are likely videos of balloons coming into / going out of shot.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
John Keel wrote about his experiences summoning UFOs in The Mothman Prophecies and other articles. He even developed a frequency table that seemed to indicate Wednesday's at 10:00 pm had the most activity. His method....shine a flashlight into the sky and try to signal.

Caveat: Keel did not believe these were extraterrestrial beings, but something else. He also tried his flashlight experiments during UFO flaps or waves.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well it seems we have a few on page one making BIG claims so why don't you put your money were your mouth is, let's see some video or pictures or will we get the usual list of excuses

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I had an experienced I posted on ATS. However, I didn't do the summoning, the UFO did.

Now many people on the thread said "blird" but it wasn't a bird. Even my very skeptical Uncle disagreed it was a bird, because he could go outside and look at the area in which I took the photo, and that bird would be a very very large bird indeed.

Anyhow, here was my experience of being summoned by a UFO, rather than me summoning one. The thread of course is controversial, and apparently the camera I used was cmos so it invalidates my capture.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CdT

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Was Greer the first one publicly doing this?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

not sure, i know he's been doing it a long time. the video i posted was from 2010.
so i would imagine he's was doing well before that. he has always been a joke and always will be.

he's been doing his CSETI since 1990.

edit on 27-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I knew about this one years ago. It's very interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Summoning a UFO...indeed!

I seem to have done that on a few occasions, though many would disagree, and make all sort f reason for a misinterpretation.

I've not had any "balloon" like stuff though, and apparently no videos...but;

and

These are about the same event...

It goes somethin' like this; I desired to "predict" the appearance of a UFO, then decided to "hedge by bet" and did an "operation" to help insure the event...

I seem to be able to do this at will...though it does take se "prep" time, and some "development" time. There are other issues as well, but, like any technology, these are "engineering issues" that are being taken care of...

And, quite unlike Greer and others, I don't "summon" invisible craft, nor are mine anything like balloons. In this case, my initial "vision" was of a diamond shaped UFO and a commercial aircraft...which is just what I got.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
I had an experienced I posted on ATS. However, I didn't do the summoning, the UFO did.

Now many people on the thread said "blird" but it wasn't a bird. Even my very skeptical Uncle disagreed it was a bird, because he could go outside and look at the area in which I took the photo, and that bird would be a very very large bird indeed.

Anyhow, here was my experience of being summoned by a UFO, rather than me summoning one. The thread of course is controversial, and apparently the camera I used was cmos so it invalidates my capture.

CdT

So how did you work out how far away the object was

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I never could get that summon without the gameshark, since I think my burnt copy glitched out.

I was so close to beating it legitimately(well not really, still on the third disc). That spaceship with all the different monsters was a pain in the ass to beat.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
The Prophet Yahweh was pretty good at it.

I checked on the ATS thread about him, nobody has debunked him??

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I use to meditate into sleep back in 2010 and listen to Frequencies to relax my mind. I would go into a kind of quiet zone, where I would project my inner voice out and see where I might go with it.

I don't know were I got the idea from I was reading a lot of crazy crap that was about at the time.

I practiced it for a few nights before this goblin started terrorizing my flat.
I only ever saw it through the corner of m eye, but with it I would have these crazy dreams about having access to a dark dimension under the bed.

One night after meditating into sleep, I had a lucid dream, this would happen often.
I was lying down in the dream in the same room, same spot like I had not fallen asleep, but I knew I had.

Then I heard a deep voice. So deep and so subtle and terrifying I lay there eyes wide wondering for a bit if I did hear it.
I did, it spoke again in my head.
It was telling me to climb into the hole in the bed.

This voice was extremely disturbing. Almost seems like it was just a deep rumbling than a voice, but it could be interpreted.

I listened to it, and i put my arm through the hole with the possibility of it being chomped off crossing my mind, I put my head through into total darkness.
There were voices in there. I pulled out my head with my arm still reaching in asking them to pull me in and I felt something touch me and the voices got louder and I decided to leave when a baby started screaming.

I pulled out my arm, and rolled over feeling worried at first, then terrified realizing that something was in the bed with me.
I could almost see it in my head. Was too afraid to put out m arm and feel its skinny hairy very long legs that were spooning me from behind.
It sometimes has a bald head with wiry hairs.

I felt terrified and woke myself up.
I got up and turned all the lights on in the house and left the bedroom door open, eventually went back to sleep into where I left off
This thing reached around me, around my chest and was squeezing it in pump like actions really tight and then put its fist through my stomach and was moving it around. It was really painful but I was enduring it yelling in my head "who are you, tell me who you are"
it wouldn't answer, the pain grew worse and worse and I kept yelling; but was interrupted by another voice, a male.
He was somewhere else in the room, talking through wedding vows.
A baby started crying again
I yelled just before I couldn't tolerate anymore pain "I DON'T, I DON'T... TELL ME WHO YOU ARE"

everything went really quiet and it snapped at me "you will have to force me to tell"
And I threatened that I would find out who it was, and I would kill it.

I have memories of losing time as a kid, I have also had multiple UFO experiences; two major ones back in 2007. And heard the proposed "strange sounds" after the earthquakes in my home town in 2013.

After the dream/meditation experience in 2010, with the hairy thing in my bed; a whole kettle of fish was opened.
Lots of crazy #, confounded my waking and sleeping lives, and that of my now Ex Boyfriend.
I ended up getting bad Anemia and went to a psychologist out of my mind after I woke to my ex-boyfriend sitting
up some time in the morning, facing something near the wall and takling to who he said was a strange being with purple glasses, answering questions to it.
He could only remember it speaking these kinds of words in some strange language: "ALOHA", "ALOHIM", "ALOAH" and showing him pictures of a flower and stars and other odd things.

.. so i went to a psych, his whole office was covered with owls.
Owls freaking everywhere.
I asked him why he had 100's of owls, he said someone gave him one and then people just wouldn't stop giving them to him.
We had about 7 sessions, but I could not get to this issue with him. He simply said "We just don't know do we"
At this time people had been nagging me to watch something called the 4th kind, and i finally relented to it.
I lived alone, and was not expecting much of this movie. As soon as I saw the owl in the film something started to feel off. I could see something moving around the room and this strong energy, like a nasty force watching me.
I called a friend to stay that night.
I went after that, to a friends home for Christmas, she said she was a "Light-worker", and after 10 years or more of knowing her, I finally believed her after that night.
I told her about the menace in my bedroom, and how it menaced myself and my sister for years when we were younger, in dreams. My friend started talking about Daemons and ranting off the names of 2 or three Blathazar, Lucifer, but couldn't remember the 3rd name and on that we retired, and the light worker said: "I will send you an angel"

So I took a notepad and pen and put them next to the couch to write anything down that happened in the night.

I dreamed of a big Green light that spoke, it said: " Asomdeus, Asmodeus, wake up, wake up write it down".

I woke up and grabbed like a drunk at the notepad and wrote down "Osmodeus", and went back to sleep.

The next morning I asked the light-worker what the name meant to her, she said she didn't know and wondered off into a room full of books and treasures from her travels. She is in her late 60's and is not from this country (Australia). she spent 25 years of her life in Africa and is from the UK.

Then our other friend woke up and I asked him what the name meant, and he said it was one of the demons names that he couldn't remember the night before.
Then the light-worker handed me a book of angels and demons.
I looked to "O" and couldn't find the name.
Then my friend said he thought it was spelled with an "A", sure enough it was there.
Asmodeus, The Prince of Lust, Hebrew.
Killed 7 husbands of a young lady for one of two reasons: He was in love with her, or he was just a foul menace.
Her name was Sarah, so is mine.
I almost dropped the book.
ON the one hand triumphant, I had found out its name; now I could banish it.
On the other, I could not believe what had just gone on.

I wont get into how I got rid of the thing, but I will say in relation to this thread that I think that the Alien demon thing, is related based off my experiences, or otherwise I have undiagnosed epilepsy or something.
There are many possibles, and my abductee-like experiences are just as intense, but not exactly the same as the demon/dream ones.
I think, if they are related like someone else wrote earlier, you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
I don't know how the bloody thing got attached to me; but I do remember a dream years ago about my sister playing with an Ouija board.

Maybe trying to summon UFO's pisses them off. Or maybe because we don't know how, we get things we don't want.

edit on 27-6-2015 by JAR07268516 because: mistake

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If someone asked it kindly and it if it did, I guess it would wouldn't?

Now making it crush your enemies and seeing them driven before you, now thats summoning.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good on you for sharing your XPs! Thanks!

I find it hard to express what has occurred to Me personally.

It takes people like yourself and comments like that to raise awareness as this is a very real thing, it all contributes!

I have been followed by a range of these craft for the last 15 years I guess? (now 32yo) after many years of contemplation, I reason it may have been my whole life? It's just that I noticed 15 years ago. Are you RH negative blood type btw? This is a reoccurring factor amongst the majority of UFO cases/abductions etc and just last month I have found out it is the case with Me.

As for summoning? Yes that has occurred! The most common example would be if I sit on my balcony and close my eyes,then I get the urge to open my eyes and then I'm drawn to a certain part of the sky and the UFO 'appears'. As you say,predominately white orbs.Although the cigars and discs have appeared and on one occasion the star/orb descended to about 20ft over a standard size house and morphed into a black diamond.These things have followed me abroad from England to Eastern Europe and just last month went over approx 8 times in half hour and pulsating,I got the feeling it was trying to communicate further? I have never felt dis-ease with them..although one time it came a bit nearer than usual,plus I was on my own and I panicked as it came closer,it seemed to pick up on this and halted immediately! Part of me wants to take it further but I feel I am not ready and they know this.I think they are also equipped somehow with tech that can influence the chakras. My logic behind who are these Guys? Good/bad? Well I feel they could have abducted me at any time and have not? I do not recall being abductee either? So it seems they are hanging back for some reason?

Going back to summoning? Well I have also technically summoned them I suppose?

So many times I go out and have a firm desire to see them and they appear..who Fkn knows? I have tried to take this to certain individuals in the hope that I can gain further clarity into it? That has not occurred and I'm left to make sense of this all myself..I haven't done a bad job actually and I've made a recent breakthrough on who these people MAY be..

The options for RH negative origins have been whittled down to a few options..it is ET OR as I am favoring and the data and evidence support! Is that RH negative originated with Cro magnons/solutreans who were created by the ETs and had a larger cranial capacity than modern homo Saps (also having I contend? either unadulterated pineal glands? Or were untampered with,as homo saps were/are) So these were *possibly* the founders of Atlantis..they were made to be slaves and were too advanced to be controlled and rebelled against their creators resulting in the ancient nuclear wars. Back to RH negative..this turned up at the same time chronologically as cro magnons did *suddenly and mysteriously* 30,000 years ago..they also suddenly (Supposedly) died out or merged with homo saps at the magic 10,000 year ago Mark..I do believe they may have branched off from modern Homo saps and live out of sight.

You got me started now lol

a reply to: earthart

edit on 28-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new here and I thought you guys might like this video.

vimeo.com...

It is one of Stephen Greer's major sightings(Januari 2015) with the help of CE-5

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeuph
Hello, I'm new here and I thought you guys might like this video.

vimeo.com...

It is one of Stephen Greer's major sightings(Januari 2015) with the help of CE-5

WOW how do people get taken in by that C*&P

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join