It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Age Inquisition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So I decided to download Dragon Age Inquisition considering there doesn't seem to be a scene release coming anytime soon. Just thought I would ask for my fellow members opinions and reviews regarding the game?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wayyy better than DA2 and the story is amazing! If you playing on PC I have heard bad things about the controls but it seems to fine if you get a game pad. The gameplay can feel like a grind at first but the actual story missions truly are spectacular. It is great open world fun so enjoy!
edit on 25-11-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The wife and I like it . Still trying to figure out a few things . I like it better than the second one by far .

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

hey i played 1 twice and just couldnt get into it...and im a huge nerd face gamer....was 2 better than one? What was your favorite of the series....thx mate...i have no idea why i didnt like one...i mean i can tell its a great game i just found the combat boring...i tried mage first then a noble dwarf or whatever it was...the story was so good but i hated the combat.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Also you may not have much of a social life when you start lol this is the first game in a while that I have been playing every free chance I get.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Actually you may want to consider DA2 if you found the combat in 1 slow (I also did) but the story and overall game is better than 2. Also with Dragon age games the combat doesn't really matter to me as much as the dialogue and story, I just love that world in general and am genuinely interested in learning more about Thedas. But I can see how someone wouldn't like the 1st game. The combat in 2 is extremely more fast pace which got mixed reactions from fans. I personally enjoyed it but the story was lacking. DA Inquisition just brings the best of both games.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I thought the second game was rather crap compared to the first. Hope this is a better attempt.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I've got my wireless 360 controller all set up.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is! Trust me, everything in 2 just seemed rushed. You can really tell they took care for this one. Obviously there will be some things you don't like but overall it is a great game. Oh and you can explore an area for 2 hours and not get a loading screen! *cough* Skyrim *cough*

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Dragon age one was my fav i think . Mind u i am not to far into 3 . I like rhe strategy style of 1.

It will tie me over till when ever no man's sky comes out ...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh and make sure you are happy with your character appearance after the first part of the game. If not start over as I did. It may look good in character editor but it is hard to make your character look half decent in the actual game just like the others. I actually started a new playthrough with a Daenarys targaryen (if you watcch game of thrones) look alike and it actually goes well with the story. There is a tutorial on the interwebs.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Thanks,

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join