It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

​CNN’s Amanpour show edits out criticism by visiting RT host.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Hey now. Excellent the way she trashes Amanpour. Especially towards the end.

Do we have a cut of the interview from CNN side to compare, by any chance? Should bring that if we can before the thread gets too derailed.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Only in the Western Media was that photo ever even claimed as 'real'.

Really?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Aaand we're back to behaving like toddlers, quarrelling over whose feces stinks more...

Its all feces!!

@ FlyersFan
Exactly! Good post.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Aaand we're back to behaving like toddlers, quarrelling over whose feces stinks more...

Its all feces!!

@ FlyersFan
Exactly! Good post.

That reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw and it read, "Sh*t happens and it stinks"
edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Another difference between the corporate controlled "Western media" and the state controlled Russian media is that the "Western" media shape public opinion by leaving things out, whereas the Russian media shapes public opinion by making things up:

Yeah, Western media doesn`t make things up now does it ?

Uhm?

The "Western" media distinguishes between a theory and a fact. It is probable that separatists shot MH17 down by accident, and that is how it is presented here. What's more, the media will air differences of opinion,as your own link proves. Russian media present outright fabrications as fact, and are not allowed to present dissenting opinions.

From day one they have made up they knew who was behind it.

It is probable that separatists shot MH17 down by accident, and that is how it is presented here.

Where was that presented, I lost you there ?

What's more, the media will air differences of opinion,as your own link proves. Russian media present outright fabrications as fact, and are not allowed to present dissenting opinions.

Sorry, I didn`t know those WMD`s in Iraq, Assad its alleged use of chemical weapons, US not being involved in the Ukraine and Russians who like to border hop over and over again were just opinions.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Hey now. Excellent the way she trashes Amanpour. Especially towards the end.

Do we have a cut of the interview from CNN side to compare, by any chance? Should bring that if we can before the thread gets too derailed.

At the link, it`s on RT.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The "Western" media distinguishes between a theory and a fact.

Something I would expect the "western" media to say, lol.

It is probable that separatists shot MH17 down by accident, and that is how it is presented here.

Nice derail, the thread is about CNN editing out criticism during an interview.

What's more, the media will air differences of opinion,as your own link proves.

The edited parts burned up Amanpour, people should watch the YouTube and see for themselves.

Russian media present outright fabrications as fact, and are not allowed to present dissenting opinions.

As if the western press is still independent and presents other than one narrative. That is also pointed out at the end of OP video where she points out that Amanpour called for war in Yugoslavia and sided exclusively with Clinton and the US state department position about events there. Laughingly so, there is no need to lie about that.

Beside the usual Pentagon officials and politicians I see no other narrative in the western mainstream. If they do agree to an interview with an alternate opinion its just to bash them in their forum.

We all know what happens to people like Manning, Assange and Snowden when they counter or expose western lies and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The thread is more about how the Banking industry wants its media arms to conflict so you never focus on the truth and therefor they can continue to control the masses and your opinions.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Where is the footage of the interview as it was aired so we can compare it to what RT claims is the "unedited" version. I'm beginning to suspect that the interview wasn't really edited.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Christie Amanpour

WHEN YOU DIE YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, and in there you will keep drowning in blood of those you helped die by US military industrial complex

EDIT: that was me being polite
edit on 25-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
Christie Amanpour

WHEN YOU DIE YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, and in there you will keep drowning in blood of those you helped die by US military industrial complex

EDIT: that was me being polite

Do you really thing that the US military complex is an entity all its own?

It is one of the world wide complexes set up by the banking industry that controls all governments and its military arms.

wake up the real culprit is not the US or Russia but the banking industry who controls the governments and the media via its purse strings.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

In RT's link. The Ops video only shows RTs responses. Some are edited.
RT did claim Amanpour calls for war and intervention all the time, and she's right. For example, WMD in Syria, remember?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The thread is more about how the Banking industry wants its media arms to conflict so you never focus on the truth and therefor they can continue to control the masses and your opinions.

My opinion is very much my own, thank you. But I agree with you, thanks for the reminder of how the Hegemony wants total control over everyone and everything.

There would be no ongoing shelling or bombing if they had already succeeded. Until they do, I am all for exposing the lies about who is responsible.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Found it. The edits were done to keep the interview to the allotted time and focused on the topic at hand: the propaganda war. Anissa Naouai kept trying to drag the conversation off topic by raising the very propaganda posts that the Russian media are being accused of spreading. When it was pointed out that less than 2% of the population voted for "neo-Nazi" candidates, Naouai veered into claims of violence, rather than addressing why, for example, billboards presented the "referendum" in Crimea as a choice between Russia or Nazism.

In addition to being evasive, she looked nervous and stressed out, as though she is beginning to crack from the pressure of needing to present the Kremlin's line, knowing that she is committing treason for the sake of her TV career. I would not be surprised if she commits suicide soon.
edit on 25-11-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

When it was pointed out that less than 2% of the population voted for "neo-Nazi" candidates, Naouai veered into claims of violence, rather than addressing why, for example, billboards presented the "referendum" in Crimea as a choice between Russia or Nazism.

Yah, like she said, she's not Russian or spouting Russias propaganda (the billboards) either. Neither am I. For instance, both sides accuse the other of fascism and they are both right.

State controlled capitalism is fascism. Both want total control through the corporate state. I don't see Russia bombing anyone right now, though. On the other hand, the US military is actively engaged in waging aggressive war in a number of nations right now.

The propaganda war on the part of the west would like to see only one narrative in that regard, I am sure. Thats what the one sided narrative in the west is about, covering up the truth.

In Syria right now for instance, the propaganda lie is the US is bombing ISis, yet everyone knows the bombs are landing on the state of Syria, not some "state of Islam".

Likewise in Ukraine, NATO (read that EU and US government) want Ukraine in their corner and thats what that is all about, despite every attempt to call it "pro Russian" or "Nazi', by either side.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

My opinion is very much my own, thank you. But I agree with you, thanks for the reminder of how the Hegemony wants total control over everyone and everything.

There would be no ongoing shelling or bombing if they had already succeeded. Until they do, I am all for exposing the lies about who is responsible.

The banking industry could care less if any conflict ends or ever does as it continues to grow and make profit no matter what happens. the industry itself must be toppled and that would cause every country to fall back into self reliance via hard work not looking to receive a fish from the banks govt controlled handlers.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

When it was pointed out that less than 2% of the population voted for "neo-Nazi" candidates, Naouai veered into claims of violence, rather than addressing why, for example, billboards presented the "referendum" in Crimea as a choice between Russia or Nazism.

Yah, like she said, she's not Russian or spouting Russias propaganda (the billboards) either. Neither am I. For instance, both sides accuse the other of fascism and they are both right.

State controlled capitalism is fascism. Both want total control through the corporate state. I don't see Russia bombing anyone right now, though. On the other hand, the US military is actively engaged in waging aggressive war in a number of nations right now.

The propaganda war on the part of the west would like to see only one narrative in that regard, I am sure. Thats what the one sided narrative in the west is about, covering up the truth.

In Syria right now for instance, the propaganda lie is the US is bombing ISis, yet everyone knows the bombs are landing on the state of Syria, not some "state of Islam".

Likewise in Ukraine, NATO (read that EU and US government) want Ukraine in their corner and thats what that is all about, despite every attempt to call it "pro Russian" or "Nazi', by either side.

You still don't get it. It is not russia or nazi's, jew or gentile it is the BANKING INDUSTRY that is behind all govt's, wars, conflicts whether they look religious or political.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

She is telling the truth when she says she is not Russian, although I can't imagine she will ever find employment anywhere else now.Everything else she said was carefully scripted Russian propaganda.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You still don't get it. It is not russia or nazi's, jew or gentile it is the BANKING INDUSTRY that is behind all govt's, wars, conflicts whether they look religious or political.

You have such a simple view of the world. I almost envy you.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Something to think about...

Some claim RT is just as biased, but RT is actual the one having the CNN video at its site, where CNN just cuts out the inconvenient pieces and doesn`t post them on its site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join