It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

screw you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Screw you.

LOL

That will only apply to some, but honestly, screw you if it does.

I dont know where this is going. To be honest I dont have a particular "you" in mind. Especially not the people of ATS. You guys are the type of people I would say "screw you" on behalf of....this is more to the world....though I dont hate humanity. I believe in humanity and no one is going to change that. Maybe its because I have learned to understand my dark side. I understand humanity and its potential for all things. You arent going to scare me. You arent going to impress me. Screw you and that.

I see people do wrong and smirk. Yeah? Screw you. You smirk when you are slick and hurtful, but I laugh and mean it every time. You only justify yourself....I am freaking immortal in my joy. I smile daily because it feels good to be me. It was hard to get here and I wont be shy about it. I deserve it. I fought for it. I suffered for it and here I am. I dont owe you anything. Screw you.

You that judge, you that take advantage...you that take power...You think you are special. I have seen special and its not like you. I will not bend my knee to you and not out of pride but because you wish it. Maybe its because I HAVE SEEN wonderful and special. Maybe thats it. Regardless screw you. You chose not to see it. It was too much for you so you said one day that it can not exist. Not because it cant but because you cant deal with it. Screw you for that too. I would prostrate before those you call lesser men and honor them like my sovereign. I would carry their banner and die for them...but not for you.... Because you wish it and they do not. Screw you for them. Screw you for me. Screw you for you.

LOL

You can hurt me, humiliate me, take everything away from me...and it would be as nothing. I will still be me. If anything, just out of spite and defiance.... I smile back and whisper...you guessed it...screw you. I know your evil. I know my evil more than you know yourself. I know my good more than you know your evil, no matter the hard ass you think you are. I know....you pretend.

Thats it. I dont even know who that was for...if it fits you know the drill, "screw you".

Have a good one ATS
Hold it down.

edit on 11 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

At first I thought I might have to respond with a polite "No, thank you," but I read on and discovered you are raging against the machine, so to speak. Rage on.

- AB

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
With all due respect, screw you, too. I'll go screw myself while we're at it.
edit on 24-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

A major catharsis!

Let it out brother!

You remind me of Howard Beale in the movie Network.

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore"

S&F

edit on 11/24/2014 by dezertdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm screwed? I kind of knew that already.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman Yes, by all means SCREW THEM! I know them also, and they can't appreciate the passion in your eloquent rant; for they are passionless.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

When I first started reading you post, the image of Lewis Black delivering this on TV. It fit perfectly, I could hear his voice and see his gestures. I read it again the same way.

Then, I decided to try it again and picture Don Rickles. It still worked. It was eerie how well your words fit their personalities. I'm going to have another glass of this wine and see if I can imagine Pee Wee Herman delivering this rant.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Screw you too

you always flock to defend actions of US government so there you go

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Screw you.

You can hurt me, humiliate me, take everything away from me...and it would be as nothing. I will still be me. If anything, just out of spite and defiance.... I smile back and whisper...you guessed it...screw you. I know your evil. I know my evil more than you know yourself. I know my good more than you know your evil, no matter the hard ass you think you are. I know....you pretend.

You know...

You take away the preface and coddling this becomes philosophical

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You sir, are awesome.

I agree, /signed, and all that jazz.

Screw them all. They don't even deserve our hate. We are above that. We are above them. We will never be like them.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Entitlement, indifference and narcissism are the tropes of the infirm grandees who claim to promote "social justice".

This needs to be said but, perhaps more importantly, it needs to be understood.

S & F

new topics

top topics

join