It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
IF the law system was fair in the first place, these situations would NOT happen, INSTEAD if you have alot of money you either get an ankle bracelet and go golfing, you get off all together, OR you retire and give resignation. IF YOU POOR you share a jail cell with bubba who has fantasies about you and you get to go out into the yard with the rest of the sick minded mentally ill peoples to interact with. Oh, that seems totally fair. You can not stop the mentally ill from going postal. You just GET RID of them. Time to flood the world again noah. RESET. To many bad.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Riot police threatening to arrest citizens on private property:

Live right now:

Rebelutionary_Z

The police are ordering them to disperse yet they have all exits blocked!!

Same coffee shop as last night..almost the same situation

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: Taggart
Does anyone remember the commands to the protestors first time round?

"Disperse or you will be arrested and/or other actions"

I'll never forget that vague statement.

And why should peaceful protesters disperse? Why not just remove the offending perpetrators? Going down the exact same as last time only more desperate because people feel helpless and hopeless now that the verdict is in.

I don't know about you, but when a fly falls into my wheaties, I don't waste time trying to figure out how to pick it out of them. I just trash the whole bowl. Four or five flies falling into the wheaties probably wouldn't make me any more likely to try to pick them out and keep on eating.

The problem with just "removing the offending perpetrators" is that there is a large, angry crowd in the way. The next best thing to do is disperse that large angry crowd if it's not going to spit out the perpetrators into the open on it's own.

Note to "peaceful" protestors - I'll believe you actually intended a peaceful protest when you start apprehending the violent protestors on your own and handing them over to the cops right then. Further note: that's also a pretty effective way of showing that the "agent provocatuers" you are claiming are trying to mess up your peacful protest are not really YOURS - just say "no", and hand them over in full view.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
I wonder how many arrests are going to be made. The jail cells must be overpacked by now. NOAH, FLOOD US NOW.

He's done did the water thing son. But after watching all these people from above angles I do get why he refers to us as grasshoppers. He's a God who loves justice and trust me karma will have her day.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oakland ---

Big trash fires on the street.

People dumping garbage on the fires.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu
Note to "peaceful" protestors - I'll believe you actually intended a peaceful protest when you start apprehending the violent protestors on your own and handing them over to the cops right then. Further note: that's also a pretty effective way of showing that the "agent provocatuers" you are claiming are trying to mess up your peacful protest are not really YOURS - just say "no", and hand them over in full view.

But if they did that there would be no media coverage of them, they would not get on tv.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oakland ---

Big trash fires on the street.

People dumping garbage on the fires.

well at least they are getting rid of the trash.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oakland trash fires:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: xuenchen

Oakland trash fires:

Now if they burn Oaksterdam...I will riot.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

But if they did that there would be no media coverage of them, they would not get on tv.

Except they were already on TV and being addressed by the President himself when the violence erupted.
edit on 25-11-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I find it interesting that most white majority riots are over celebration, drunk rowdy, many times from sport events. These people are protesting lives being lost...

We are living history today people, the USA hasn't seen anything like this since the 60's before the civil rights act became law, interesting how the supreme court gutted that act last year.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: nenothtu

Neither would the fires or smashed glass from the looters - those wouldn't be happening. Since when has media coverage been a requirement before doing the right thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yeah and it's quite interesting how racism like this hasn't existed since the civil rights movement. The only difference is all the racism is against whites. Most of it being fanned by the self-hating and "guilt" ridden white liberals.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is it true they burnt down the church browns father was baptized in? Couldn't find it in the search.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: miss_sky

Is it true they burnt down the church browns father was baptized in? Couldn't find it in the search.

Michael Brown Sr.'s Church Burned in Ferguson

appalling.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Bay area protest live...tons of people roaming the streets!

abc7news.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi - Can anyone give me the lowdown on today's events? I don't want to be trawling page after page.

How serious are the protests / riots? How widespread?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Have you been racially profiled? Do you live in poverty? Did your school successfully teach you your education? Has your government done medical experiments on you or your ancestors? Are you or yours automatically considered a thug?

Are you a brain damaged Glen Beck follower? Maybe a drug addict Limbaugh follower? You really believe as a white person your the most discriminated against?

You think police pull you over because your white?

Seriously posts and support for posts like this really question why I bother logging in here anymore!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Hi - Can anyone give me the lowdown on today's events? I don't want to be trawling page after page.

They are making their ghettos more ghetto, if you don't live in a ghetto get some popcorn and laugh at their stupidity.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

AN angry young man after robbing a shop rushed a police officer who shot the prat dead.

People claimed it was racist because the violent young man was african american.

Jury lisened to all evidence (unlike protesters) and said the police officer didnt do anything wrong.

People didnt like the decision because it didnt meet their agenda.

Breaking public property shows the animals they still are.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join