It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well, in ATL, protestors are simply walking down the streets of downtown, in circles, flanked by LEO in riot gear telling them they have to keep moving or be arrested...that's when crap started going wrong, vandalism, etc...in response to LEO pushback against nothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

If you want to "protest" violently then you should be prepared for the consequences. How burning cars and running out of stores carrying stacks of Nike shoes is going to change anything is beyond me.

So no, I don't think acting like a fool is going to change anything other than somebody's health status. Your anger at what the grand jury did doesn't give you or anybody else the right to "protest" violently.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Do they have permits to block traffic? Do they have permits to shut down roads? Because if not, then yes, they do need to keep moving. And had they done that, everybody would've kept moving.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just read that there are over 11,000 protestors in D.C.!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Anything to stand up to our current police state!! Somethings got and will give the people demand it!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: kosmicjack

Do they have permits to block traffic? Do they have permits to shut down roads? Because if not, then yes, they do need to keep moving. And had they done that, everybody would've kept moving.

That doesn't give Riot cops carte blanche to start gassing people, and shooting rubber bullets at them. Excessive use of force much?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Right!! protests happening all over the country and you focus on a few that may be rioting and looting.

I here they are coming for Gliven Bundy soon, what then?
edit on 25-11-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If you want to "protest" violently then you should be prepared for the consequences. How burning cars and running out of stores carrying stacks of Nike shoes is going to change anything is beyond me.

So no, I don't think acting like a fool is going to change anything other than somebody's health status. Your anger at what the grand jury did doesn't give you or anybody else the right to "protest" violently.

Protestors and violent rioters are not the same. They are using a blanket judgement and telling everyone to go home whether they are peaceful or not. If the actions of the rioters from the previous night is enough to declare an assembly the following night as unlawful then something is very wrong.

link   

Okay well like I said, if your plan is "anything goes" and that includes property damage, theft, looting, etc then you'll reap what you sow. If you think stealing Nikes is going to change the system, nobody is going to convince you otherwise. But if indeed that's your plan, I expect you'll get to know the "police state" fairly well.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I just read that there are over 11,000 protestors in D.C.!!!

Some more info about the Dallas protests, atleast from the feeds I've watched from here. It looks like there's about 100-150 people marching around downtown Dallas. Pretty small compared to some of the other cities.

ETA - Well, it's probably around 100 or less now as they've thinned out pretty quickly over the past hour or so.
edit on 25-11-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The protest brother nothing more or less!! Standing up for our alleged constitutional rights!!!

Your the one focusing of riots and looting!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

A few that "may be?" That's hysterical. I guess all the Twitter pictures and facebook pictures are just of the same "few" who "might be" looting.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

Take a good look at troops on the ground in the good ol' FREE U.S.A. ...this is completely ridiculous.

link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

No, it's not. They are warned to disperse when some elements get violent. Don't leave? Expect to get gassed and possibly bean bagged in the ass. I'm all for protesting, but not when it gets out of hand.

There isn't a way to safely extricate the troublemakers from the rest of the protestors. It's not safe for the protestors, and it's not safe for the police. People act very differently when they're in a large group. Mob mentality and whatnot. Imagine cops trying to go in and grab the people that are actively throwing things or being violent. First of all, when you have a bunch of people packed together it's going to be hard to find the specific aggressor. Even if you can, other people are going to try and protect them. Then those people are going to get hurt.

It makes far more sense to say leave when a protest turns ugly than to try and weed out just the bad apples.

link   
No link yet, but its coming out over twitter that a car has driven into protestors in Minneapolis again in whats being called a calculated attack. Atleast 1 injured.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Definitely not your brother.

And nope. I'm focused on people who want to protest actually protesting. Protest all you want. Just don't inflict yourself on me and my life because you're unhappy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Now all the people can LOOT AND SCOOT. Fergusin is just a ruse to steal. Steal at wallgreens to get the drugs in the pharmacy. Steal at the liquor stores to get the alcohol drug potion. Steal in stores so you can pawn the stuff later for cash to buy drugs. OH, I see a trend here. DRUGS. It is NOT ABOUT FERGUSON, it is about DRUGS to get your fix and get high. Pathetic. NOAH, FLOOD US AGAIN.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Here's a link for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

The owl is faster than the cat.
edit on 2520141120141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

I've already responded to a similar comment so I'll keep this one short: you come up with a way to safely (for LEOs AND the protesters) extricate the idiots from the peaceful, by all means throw it out there.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join