It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Something the ignorant foreigners will never get.

TV/Movies tell them otherwise.

Ignorant perhaps, but ignorance can be corrected with knowledge. Foreigner I do take issue with. I'm soon to be a foreigner (if all goes well) when I naturalize as a Japanese citizen. I was raised in the rural U.S. though, so I do know a thing or two about firearms and how use them safely.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Another Race Pimp arrives on scene.

Well, I bet Ferguson is grateful he is there. Maybe he was delayed due to some tax issues he hasn't resolved yet.

"race pimp"?....don't be shy, tell us what you really think.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm going to call BS on the no indictment conference.

This whole thing stinks. Of all the bad cop shootings out there, this one gets this much attention. The media circus around it is like a flame for moths. It was obvious that there was never going to be an indictment in this case.But here is where the psyop starts. The focus was on this shooting because the government knew it would never have to be on the defensive about excessive force or killer cops.

But the real kicker is that they had the "no indictment" conference at night!!! That's BS. When they know there is going to be riots, they hold the conference at night, for what purpose, to provide cover for the looters??!! to provide dramatic footage of the blood sport for the viewers??!!

We keep hearing about drones with cameras and surveillance state. Why not have the conference first thing in the morning when most of the looters and gang bangers will be going to bed after partying all night. Hold the conference at first light and watch the crowd trickle in. Then during the daylight, photograph ever looter and prosecute. In stead what we got looked like the start of Black Friday at Walmart. Its as if a new private prison just opened in the area and they intend on filling it.

IMO this was handled all wrong, and that can only have been planned this way on purpose. Perhaps its the once in ten year looter orgasm. A blood sport to calm the nation like the purge. Or worse, another orchestrated event for the purpose of attacking the bill of rights.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

The defining factor isn't what he did before encountering Wilson, but rather what he did during his interaction with Wilson. It's one thing to bully/rob a store clerk.

It's another thing entirely when you assault an LEO and go for their gun.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
CNN just cut off Al Sharpton !!!

LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You wouldn't see black people doing these things because so many of them are felons and cannot legally own a gun, lol. Have fun thinking that one over.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"Fix it by fixing the you-owe-me mentality, the gangsta mentality, and the disrespect for law mentality."

Therein lies the problem. The attitude is endemic in the culture.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dieseldyk

We were told the timing was a calculated risk. They wanted to ensure that businesses were closed, and people were home. I do have to agree though, the timing was really bizarre to me. And to most news reporters.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I just did.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dieseldyk
I'm going to call BS on the no indictment conference.

This whole thing stinks. Of all the bad cop shootings out there, this one gets this much attention. The media circus around it is like a flame for moths. It was obvious that there was never going to be an indictment in this case.But here is where the psyop starts. The focus was on this shooting because the government knew it would never have to be on the defensive about excessive force or killer cops.

But the real kicker is that they had the "no indictment" conference at night!!! That's BS. When they know there is going to be riots, they hold the conference at night, for what purpose, to provide cover for the looters??!! to provide dramatic footage of the blood sport for the viewers??!!

We keep hearing about drones with cameras and surveillance state. Why not have the conference first thing in the morning when most of the looters and gang bangers will be going to bed after partying all night. Hold the conference at first light and watch the crowd trickle in. Then during the daylight, photograph ever looter and prosecute. In stead what we got looked like the start of Black Friday at Walmart. Its as if a new private prison just opened in the area and they intend on filling it.

IMO this was handled all wrong, and that can only have been planned this way on purpose. Perhaps its the once in ten year looter orgasm. A blood sport to calm the nation like the purge. Or worse, another orchestrated event for the purpose of attacking the bill of rights.

I wondered about the night time announcement myself. Maybe they thought it would be safer to announce this when all the shops and businesses are closed.

The crazies out looting 'n shooting could have hurt shoppers and business owners if this had happened during the day light hours when everything is open. Can you imagine a group of thugs high on anger and whatever else they get high on walking into a beauty shop full of women?!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: stosh64

Another Race Pimp arrives on scene.

Well, I bet Ferguson is grateful he is there. Maybe he was delayed due to some tax issues he hasn't resolved yet.

Well, how about tax evader?
Instigator?
Race profiteer?
Liar?
POS?

That should do for now.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
After watching the so called adults in Ferguson.

Its not surprising their kids act like they do.

edit on 25-11-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well I think most of us ignorant foreigners are just saddened because this would not happen in most civilised countries.
He would have been pulled over, an altercation and fight ensued and then the Police Officer would have used his spray, Baton or other non lethal weapon.

This would never have made the news, no story to tell.

Not in America though, no siree....you so much as look at a cop wrong these days and you'd better hope to god he's not in a foul mood and doesn't decide to end your life.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

It is not that simple.

The culture of distrust of authority and the police is based from negative experiences with the police. A famous man one said, "Instead of a war on poverty, there is a war on drugs so the police can bother me". This is how many people feel who live in low income areas, they see the police a bullies who are always trying to pin someone on a crime.

This is a problem. The arrest statistics show a certain demographic is disproportionally locked up.

link   

The timing was good planning.

It allowed normal people to get home from work, the LE agencies to prepare, the temp to drop down to discourage people from rioting and looting and was a bet that many people would be asleep.

Instead of tear gas, they should have deployed water cannons. Soak people during the cold times and it would have had a better effect to get people to rethink setting buildings on fire.

Hypothermia is a bitch to deal with. Hard to steal that TV set when your body shakes uncontrollably

link   
a reply to: macman

...and winner of The Biggest Loser! (in more "weighs" than one)

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: dieseldyk

We were told the timing was a calculated risk. They wanted to ensure that businesses were closed, and people were home. I do have to agree though, the timing was really bizarre to me. And to most news reporters.

Actually, it worked very well.

Traffic was almost nonexistent, businesses were closed, people were safe at home, and the protesters mostly gave up after a few hours and went home to sleep. If they'd made the announcement earlier in the day, it would have been much worse.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That demographic brings it on themselves with their consistently negative behavior.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Cool story bro...

Please....don't come to the US. Don't think you would fair well.

Oh......and most here in the US could care less what others in foreign countries think of us.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Well I think most of us ignorant foreigners are just saddened because this would not happen in most civilised countries.
He would have been pulled over, an altercation and fight ensued and then the Police Officer would have used his spray, Baton or other non lethal weapon.

This would never have made the news, no story to tell.

Not in America though, no siree....you so much as look at a cop wrong these days and you'd better hope to god he's not in a foul mood and doesn't decide to end your life.

That's hyperbole. There are 330,000,000 people in this country (not counting the millions of illegals) and when you hear about these types of events, you tend to blow them up disproportionately. Thousands and thousands of these altercations go on, and most do not end up in death.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join