It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

pbs.twimg.com...:large your list seems to match the map showing damage and fires

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: lovebeck

Good!

I'm not an LEO lover, but I can't say I blame him for doing what comes natural: Protecting himself from a ruthless thug criminal hell bent on causing serious harm / or death. Anyone of us in this cops shoes would have done the same. (Or died.)

Michael Brown was a criminal, much like the other criminal the media tried to push on us as "an innocent black kid" (Trayvon Martin), this "kid" has numerous felonies behind his back.

Some which include;

Burglary 1st Degree
Armed Criminal Action
Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury

The mother says "he was a good boy", this is something I hear each.and.every.single.time. Just because he is YOUR son does not make him a good boy! She goes on further to say that "the system which allowed his killing to happen", what system would that be? The kind where fundamental human rights come into play about protecting yourself from an aggressor like Michael Brown?

Get over it. The media is selling newspapers and generating ad revenue from clicks on their websites so they're happy and will continue milking this criminals death until they find the next big thing to milk.

The Ferguson (and the black community) should be angered at themselves. It is them that are providing the "system" which is "allowing this to happen". Gang culture, the idea that being a criminal is somehow cool. Address your own issues before blaming others for having to deal with what you made and help perpetrate!

**Edit**
Here's a picture believed to be with good reason of the "young and innocent" Michael Brown robbing a convenience store:

They also found the stolen cigars on Michaels person.

Sorry Auricom... A lot of the people on here and in the general "oppressed" public don't want to hear the reality of your words.

I agree with you 100%. Michael Brown was a thug, Trayvon was a thug, they got what they deserved. What the people are doing with the looting an rioting under the auspice of "protesting" is just completely asinine, it's not about the thugs who were killed, it's all about themselves, hell even the media is spinning it just for ratings, and the government officials will speak out about it in the attempt to garner a better view and maybe more votes with sympathizers.

This is ridiculous, and the people who have spoken out that this is not about racism, and is about a police state... hell.. how stupid can these people be? Rioting, looting and burning things will make the police state go away? REALLY? No it's only going to get worse.

Damn the government, damn the main stream media, and damn all those stupid fools out there looting and burning for their own selfish reasons, Michael Brown was a thug, Trayvon Martin was a thug, their families should only feel shame not outrage at how their kids turned out under their upbringing, not because they were shot doing something stupid. I would have shot either one of them myself if I was in the cops or Zimmermans shoes.

Our forefathers lived in an actual police state... and they were smart about how they went about crushing it, they were organized and had a plan... this is just stupidity of the highest order from uneducated, sorry fools who think that stealing from a store, assaulting a store clerk, and assaulting a cop is completely justified in their area without repercussions. It's too bad that the store owner didn't gun down Michael Brown for theft an assault.. if he did.. none of this would be going on in Ferguson right now.. It would be in some other " poor oppressed" town that the media and our other bleeding hearts could find.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Businesses destroyed/looted so far:

Ferguson Market and Liquor (on fire)

Oh I stole this list. It seems accurate so far. Fun times Ferguson.

Small business owner gets into verbal altercation with young adult that stole a product from him, same young adult gets killed by a poorly trained LEO, LEO doesn't get charges brought against him for killing young adult, surrounding community burns the small business owners business to the ground in retaliation.

The Human Comedy.

"What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and #/ Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended." -John Doe, Se7en

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
I know a group in AZ that was willing to go out and show their support. They were told having white guys there with guns was probably a really bad idea.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Honcho
At least with the whole Zimmerman fiasco, they had the brains to televise the whole thing.
Some ignorant people still call him a murderer, but at least those that watched it objectively know, the state failed to prove it's case.

edit on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 02:48:39 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

I agree with you, mostly.

But a cop should NEVER be judge, jury or executioner. That is up to the courts, with a jury of the public, to decide, in possession of the full facts. Sure shoot the guy but disable, but not kill. It is clear the cop was poorly trained and incompetent. He is not fit to serve and should be at the least fired, ideally charged and tried for manslaughter. The process is a joke.

I am not surprised that all this # has gone on. The cops have consistent form for foul play, and its clear to all they are (mostly) all above the law regardless of the "victim" of their brutality and mindless shooting. They get off on this. Any excuse to kill and get away with it. You know its "one less 'n-word' on the streets" from their point of view, regardless of his guilt. So people are going to get rightfully angry when one of their own is a perceived victim.

While I am totally against the pointless looting and destruction of property, I am not against cops getting justice the only way possible. The law has failed countless times, and from the perception of Brown's supporters it has failed yet again. If the law fails what else is left? You can bet that Darren Wilson is a marked man, and its only a matter of time until he gets what's coming.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
Sure shoot the guy but disable, but not kill.

You obviously know nothing at all about guns and how to fire one.

Please explain how it is done.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kdyam

Michael Brown was a criminal, much like the other criminal the media tried to push on us as "an innocent black kid" (Trayvon Martin), this "kid" has numerous felonies behind his back.

Some which include;

Burglary 1st Degree
Armed Criminal Action
Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury

INCORRECT. See: www.stltoday.com... e7e3e5c83.html

FROM THE ARTICLE: Michael Brown... was not facing any [felonies] at the time he died, a court official said Wednesday.

Police had said earlier that Brown had no adult criminal record.

... disclosures during and after the hearing on Tuesday put to rest... that Brown was facing a murder charge at the time he was shot to death.

Cynthia Harcourt, a lawyer for St. Louis County Juvenile Officer Kip Seely... told the Post-Dispatch that Brown was not facing any Class A or B charges when he died, either.

---

ALSO: www.dailykos.com...

"When the Ferguson police department released the name of Darren Wilson, they also chose to release video footage which they claimed was of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store for some cigars.
The problem is, the video shows Michael Brown at the register, paying for the cigars."

---

This is my first post, long time lurker. I felt compelled to challenge your lunacy and disinformation. Your bias, your theories, and your facts are so far off base regardless of the verdict. Before your rebuttal, educate yourself.
edit on 25-11-2014 by isartatwar because: bad coding

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: isartatwar
That shows that at least some of the cigars were paid for. An interesting thing was brought up in the comments. There is supposedly a camera covering the register. Why wasn't that footage released? Maybe it shows that the little guy accosted him first, and that was why he was shoved at the door? Just speculation of course, which I wouldn't do if the video was released.

edit on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 03:25:52 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
right vs left, black vs white.

We aren't winning, but somebody is.

Me, too. I think it might be a mantra with the ones ruling the game; "Divide and rule, divide and rule"! It is the ultimate weapon of disempowerment of society and total social control.

edit on 25-11-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but although the jury didn't indict him isn't there still a federal investigation going on where he still might not get away without any consequences?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
maybe they should break out the real tear gas instead of the disco smoke they have been popping around. things might wind up real quick then.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Is it about divide and rule on this occasion or really about behaviour that leads to this type of situation with the police?

The guy had a record, obviously from the video above he liked to shove people around using his large bulk and had started to walk towards the policeman which, were he walking towards me, I would have wanted to stop him before he reached me. Would anyone else have actually waited for this guy to get to them? Go on! be honest would you not have acted as the police guy did, run away or fired to protect yourself?

Its about how people behave that matters and despite the usual mummy vote of 'he's a good boy' sure to his mum who feeds him he might be a kitten, but to the shop owner whom he stole from he was anything but.

Yesterday on the news another young black kid got himself shot by his own behaviour. He was asked to raise his hands and he went to get his gun - what would any kid regardless of colour have expected confronting a police man. His behaviour of waving the gun around menacing people with it should have said something was amiss with his behaviour.
The only excuse for his action was that he didn'[t understand the police man - although with the tiniest amount of imagination,he should have been aware of the situation he himself had created. No matter what your skin colour the policeman would have shot you and its something people should be aware of.

I am no advocate of the police especially with today's force which seems to line its own pockets with its actions and is using military tackits against the public, which is not the role of the police in their own country. However when kids behaviour gets out of hand they themselves and their families need to take responsibility. Why hadn't the parents of these boys taught them to behave and be aware of the consequences of their own actions? Its not a hard lesson to give - Always be polite to the police, do as they ask immediately do not wave anything around that they can think is a weapon you will use against them and smile. You can sue later if they step out of line but you know you are in the right.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Of course I'm biased. I was born and raised there and know how bad it was and is. Be glad to answer any questions about the place.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
You are either lieing or misinformed. The guy had no record, nor would he have been charged with any felony had the police confrontation not occurred.

As a child, Michael Brown was never found delinquent of the juvenile equivalents of Missouri’s most serious felony charges and was not facing any at the time he died, a court official said Wednesday.

Police had said earlier that Brown had no adult criminal record.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/juvenile-court-michael-brown-had-no-felony-convictions-did-not/article_43c9bbbb-356f-5ea6-b9e2-7dd/

Copy paste link, the link keeps getting butchered if I try to make it clickable.
LINK FIXED: Juvenile court: Michael Brown had no most-serious felony convictions or pending cases

Another thought I had. Perhaps the scuffle was not about lack of payment, but lack of ID.
edit on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 05:02:48 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/11/14 by JustMike because: I fixed the link for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" Robbing a store owner assaulting a police officer and trying to grab his gun says a lot about someones character. I don't feel sorry for the kid you live by the sword you die by it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You never lived in the hood to get disability they step in front of cars not guns (well some do) but it's less risky getting a broken arm and collecting disability for life than taking a bullet and hoping .

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So sad to see so many fellow ATS'ers with such twisted views on life, freedom and human rights. Seems like many of you don't understand/know what happened and/or have a logical nerves in your brains.

Darren Wilson pulled up to Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson while they were walking in an empty street and told them both to get on the sidewalk(regardless of the supposedly aggressive and violent choice of words). They replied and didn't listen. Darren Wilson drove off some odd feet, stopped, went in to reverse and stopped diagonally in front of Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson. Then he opened his car door with enough force for it to hit Michael Brown and slam back shut. Darren Wilson then reached out and grabbed Michael Brown by the neck and pulled his head into his police cruiser.

They were jay walking, but they weren't stopped for it. They were given an order to get on the sidewalk, then Darren Wilson violated Michael Browns rights by grabbing him.

When Darren Wilson reached out and grabbed Michael Brown by the back of the neck and pulled his head into the police cruiser, Michael Brown, in response, pushed back and during the struggle he hit Darren Wilson on the right cheek which caused a minor contusion(bruise). So I'd assume that is when Darren pulled out his gun and yelled "I'm going to shoot!" at Michael Brown when he then accidentally shot Michael Brown, so Darren Wilson let go of him(probably due to accidentally opening fire on Michael Brown). Dorian Johnson said they then looked at his(Michael) body and saw blood, so they began to run.

Darren Wilson then jumped out of the car and fired a couple more shots at Michael Brown. According to the witnesses, Michael turned around after being shot at while running away, he then turned around with his hands up walking towards Darren Wilson saying "Ok ok ok". Darren Wilson began emptying his clip and at that time Michael Brown put his arms around his torso and went to the ground as Darren Wilson continued to fire shots

If you look at the autopsy, note the shot to the top of his head.

In regards to the cigars he stole, he could have stolen them 15 minutes prior or a year prior, it's completely irrelevant to the case and any logical or illogical opinion on what ensued after the cigars were stolen.

In regards to his criminal record, that's illogical thinking to even bring up.

In regards to titling him a "Thug", is illogical thinking.

In regards to such prejudice many of you are showing... it's truly sad and I pray for you and your dangerous dark souls.

I love you all, we're all human and we're too divided.
May love and positivity find your souls.
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join