It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lynk3
a reply to: tavi45

Thanks for making this race issue again.

Lol because it wasn't already? How come you attack me but not the post I responded to filled with hatred for blacks?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

There are no "ones." Just us being paranoid and using it as an excuse to channel our dark energies into violence

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
What I want to know is what's happening right now while the collective's attention is turned towards Ferguson with a misplaced hate

Good point. One thing that may have gotten lost in all the hype of Ferguson is the fact that no wrong doing was found to have happened in the Benghazi thing, or so I hear, got it second hand from a friend. But makes sense eh? While these people are looting and burning buildings, Benghazigate is being lost in the annals of time.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's never a race issue until you make it one. Don't react to the racist remarks and they die with the wind. You responding only antagonizes further hostilities. This is what humans today don't understand and this is why so many innocent people lost their businesses, their incomes and family support.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lynk3

Weird last I checked ignoring the problem didn't get any rights for minorities in the past. So how about instead of asking me to be quiet, you ask them?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It should more be about, if you are a petty criminal, petty thug etc, you have to expect being shot dead by LE if you resist arrest.

Yep. So let's just forget about due process.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This I agree with. Race is being used here to push society apart even further. The more people bring it up the more it will be used and the consequences of its use could be even worse. Unity is the key, not division. It won't guarantee victory for the people but it will make things go a little easier than planned.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'm not saying be quiet. I'm saying if someone is racist towards a certain ethnicity, don't throw racist remarks about their ethnicity. Fighting fire with fire only makes the fire spread.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Weird last I checked ignoring the problem didn't get any rights for minorities in the past. So how about instead of asking me to be quiet, you ask them?

Last time I checked you were doing just what you've been accused of.

This racial disparity you project almost seems personal. And that's just me being honest from one ATS'er to another. All b# aside.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lynk3

I'm not saying be quiet. I'm saying if someone is racist towards a certain ethnicity, don't throw racist remarks about their ethnicity. Fighting fire with fire only makes the fire spread.

People on fire from hatred are not stopped with the spritz bottle of tolerance. So any suggestions? I've tried to be reasonable with bigots before and it gets you nowhere fast. So why not indulge myself? I've got a pyro in me too

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Oh sure - just that I never said that I want a "race war"... and maybe sarcasm is a dead topic but hey I tried!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

This racial disparity you project almost seems personal. And that's just me being honest from one ATS'er to another. All b# aside.

Yeah it is personal. I've watched so many people get away with hateful and bigoted things in my life. I've also gotten attacked for speaking up against in numerous times. You could say I take being hated and watching others be hated a bit personally

I'm probably doing what I've accused of. I know I'm a hypocrite but when everyone else is doing it why can't i?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
The stream I'm watching just turned into a TON of white people. Amused.

I just read that the local appliance rental store just had a fire sale, where everything was $free.99. Why shouldn't white people be able to get some great pre-Black Friday deals?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And i shall smile from my throne room as you collapse with the system and like-minded folk. That throne room is nothing but my mindset of morals and peace and love. Even for bigots. Even for criminals. Even for murderers. I do not agree with all decisions, nor with all people, but I accept them, for I can only truly judge myself. So keep on being racist, reigniting the flames. Just know it won't solve anything, and neither will ignoring the issue. But reigniting the flames does cause more suffering than ignoring. And ignoring is not the same as ignorance. Ignore provocation, resist the temptation to agitate. Educate, share knowledge, and prosper.
edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm hearing the authorities are gassing and raiding churches.....

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The camera ran out of freaking batteries so no pictures were taken.
As per the grand jury transcript

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Watching CNN on the tv right now and it looks like the police are doing a press conference.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

"If everyone else is, why cant i?" Spoken like a true follower. Only a leader pure of heart has the nobility and honor to say "everyone else is, but i still wont, because i'm a good noodle."

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus
When the civilization collapses you will be in so much fear you will contemplate suicide.
edit on NovX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Yeah it is personal. I've watched so many people get away with hateful and bigoted things in my life. I've also gotten attacked for speaking up against in numerous times. You could say I take being hated and watching others be hated a bit personally

I'm probably doing what I've accused of. I know I'm a hypocrite but when everyone else is doing it why can't i?

Because it's not your job and you, by doing so, come off ignorant as well.

In case you haven't noticed...everything you have experienced personally comes along with life.

To take something so personally leads me to believe that you have PERSONAL issues in which you need to deal with internally. If you wish to be a positive outlet for your beliefs and to stand against bigotry; start doing so.

You might be surprised the impact it has. Without ever having to be a "hypocrite".

It's a win win.

edit on 11/25/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join