It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Klassified

MSNBC is saying everyone's gone home for the night and from the looks of it, it looks dead.

Yeah, the Ferguson feed has calmed down quite a bit. Things are still hopping in other parts of the city and county though. As well as nationwide.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: nullafides

Agreed too, they allow it to escalate or cool down. It's their plan not ours.

Ehhh, as I've said recently, I don't believe necessarily that the Gods of Olympus are pulling any strings.

Possible, but not *necessarily* probable.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

if they are really taking automatic weapons fire i feel the gaurd will be stepping in in a larger role soon as i dont see a PD tolerating that for long for morale reasons

Don't forget all that DHS backup. They are letting things get bad enough to justify either a real or pseudo martial law. Then they'll show all the damage that was caused when things quiet down and everyone will say "thank god the government saved us, we need more security and more surveillance"

They are getting so good at this.

Excellent points.

I'm expecting to hear that FEMA has moved in when I wake up in the morning.

This brings to mind all the stuff I read on here when I first joined that talked about the military, DHS etc. preoaring for urban warfare and civil disobedience. I think this is just a test run for what's coming when they finally let the economy collapse for real. I think we all know this will not be the last time there are mass riots in America. This will probably be really tame compared to what's coming.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Gods? They're every bit as human as the ones they oppress.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just read this:

"PDX Police Scanner ‏@PDXPoliceScan 2h2 hours agoProtesters have broken into the Portland Police Mounted Patrol barn & let 5 horses out. They're currently running loose in the Pearl"

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just saw this pop up on my facebook about the officer shot. From WFAA earlier in the hour, but no updates yet.

www.facebook.com...

JUST IN: A University City (suburb of St. Louis) police officer was just shot. Police are searching for suspect. We'll have more on WFAA.com as it develops.

edit on 25-11-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Great we'll get Mr. Ed to call them back.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

if they are really taking automatic weapons fire i feel the gaurd will be stepping in in a larger role soon as i dont see a PD tolerating that for long for morale reasons

Don't forget all that DHS backup. They are letting things get bad enough to justify either a real or pseudo martial law. Then they'll show all the damage that was caused when things quiet down and everyone will say "thank god the government saved us, we need more security and more surveillance"

They are getting so good at this.

Excellent points.

This brings to mind all the stuff I read on here when I first joined that talked about the military, DHS etc. preoaring for urban warfare and civil disobedience. I think this is just a test run for what's coming when they finally let the economy collapse for real. I think we all know this will not be the last time there are mass riots in America. This will probably be really tame compared to what's coming.

That point is one I can see happening too.

I just hope they actually change things for the better. Who's to say at this point.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If they bring in big empty trucks that have trailers facing the crowd, run.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Time to call it a night, folks. They're saying protests nationwide tomorrow as well. Lets hope things are a bit more peaceful than they were tonight.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Really? Trying to goad? Why?

I was merely using the greek pantheon as an analogy to further the discussion.

link   

This is why they announced it at night. If they announced it at 3pm yesterday Ferguson would resemble Sodom after the boom.

link   
a reply to: buni11687

Yep, he's okay, and was shot in the arm.

The media are saying they are unsure if it was related to protests or not.

link   

It was a figure of speech.

"The ones in power"

There ya' go it's been a long night for us all!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Who's goading? I'm just saying they're not the magical people that the public thinks they are.

Totally not a goad my friend.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Did you actually read your source article? It has nothing to do with racial riots. I certainly won't defend the hockey riots, but they had nothing to do with race. Completely irrelevant link.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Time to call it a night, folks. They're saying protests nationwide tomorrow as well. Lets hope things are a bit more peaceful than they were tonight.

Witching hour for me, and a bulldog that needs to squat on the frosted lawn.

And honestly, although attractive, the hoarse voiced and butch "I'm a REPUBLICAN!!!!" blonde on Fox? I'm waiting to see an icky hand pulled out of that puppet.....

And with that, children, Niters!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just saw this on CNN.com

Amid the looting and arson across Ferguson, some protesters demanded the media stop reporting on the events.

www.cnn.com...

Now why would they not want the media to report? Are the "protestors" not fighting back against an unjust system? I would think they would want the world to see their fight against the man.

Or maybe it's because they are scared of being arrested for the crimes they are committing?

edit on 25-11-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Some updates from the St Louis PD's twitter.

twitter.com...

11 minutes ago

Dumpster fire just extinguished at Grand and Pestalozzi.

26 minutes ago

Damage to windows of Post Office located at Grand and Connecticut reported. Officers responding.

52 minutes ago

Four suspects arrested at Grand & Gravois for breaking into business. Weapon recovered.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Who's goading? I'm just saying they're not the magical people that the public thinks they are.

Totally not a goad my friend.

Fair enough, I thought you were tying it back into TPTB

Take care, sleep warm and tight...and have a wonderful holiday with you and yours!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join