It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

if they are really taking automatic weapons fire i feel the gaurd will be stepping in in a larger role soon as i dont see a PD tolerating that for long for morale reasons

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: Charizard

originally posted by: Klassified

You can see the video here

Wow. Are those flashbangs or what? The anon twitter page is also claiming 3 people have been confirmed shot and a police station near Ferguson is on fire.

Truthfully,

I find these claims a bit difficult to swallow. I'm not saying for one hot second I am behind the police officers...

But throwing bombs?

Yeah, "bombs" is a bit of a heavy word. More like fireworks, though they do look like they could cause injury.

Ehhh, I see your point. Fair enough

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

True, but it would be more like calling tasers, small laser cannons, in his context.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

if they are really taking automatic weapons fire i feel the gaurd will be stepping in in a larger role soon as i dont see a PD tolerating that for long for morale reasons

I would say you're right. Then things will really get out of hand.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

You've made up your mind. That's ok.

No, a Grand Jury of people I never met made a decision based on information you and I do not have. That was made very clear by the prosecutor. Did you hear his statement even? I am observing people who are in denial looting and pillaging their own towns in response. Why? Because the media trumped this up as a racist scenario.

Why have none of these people risen up in anger against the situation in Benghazi, the lies the coverup, the deaths of our ambassador and military, the resigning of people so they don't have to testify. Why aren't they rising up over the rising cost of living due to stupid policies and overspending and forcing people to purchase product from corporations? Why didn't they rise up over the TSA groping? Why didn't they rise up over going into Libya?
Tell me that.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Don't forget all that DHS backup. They are letting things get bad enough to justify either a real or pseudo martial law. Then they'll show all the damage that was caused when things quiet down and everyone will say "thank god the government saved us, we need more security and more surveillance"

They are getting so good at this.

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

"It's created deep divides."
"It's a war zone."
Who are the victims?
Those who believe the above statements.

link   
Reports University Police shot in St Louis

hang ten I will find links

Edit: He's apparently all good

CBC - Police officer shot in University City - okay

edit on 25-11-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What I want to know is what's happening right now while the collective's attention is turned towards Ferguson with a misplaced hate
edit on 25-11-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here's a pic from CNN just a minute ago showing an aerial view of 3 buildings on fire near eachother. (Cell phone pic on the tv)

edit on 25-11-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Oakland and even NYC had more action tonight. In Oakland they blocked 580, a highway. NYC, on Canal Street a big rig blocked the traffic in solidarity.

Nothing's really going to be changing for a while.

Well I guess I spoke too soon lol. They claim they've lost control and need the National Guard. Reminds me of the beginning of the original Dawn of the Dead. Hopefully there's a Roger or Peter in there who will flee and not take it out on the citizens

edit on 25-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You've made up your mind. That's ok.

No, a Grand Jury of people I never met made a decision based on information you and I do not have. That was made very clear by the prosecutor. Did you hear his statement even? I am observing people who are in denial looting and pillaging their own towns in response. Why? Because the media trumped this up as a racist scenario.

Uggh.

Ok.

Yes, I heard his statement in full agonizing detail. Yes, I watched wide-eyed like a child waiting for Santa.

And yes, I see how you believe you've turned my own "argument" against me. Touche!

However, your premise that TPTB pull every single string in the world...... I take issue with. Not that it couldn't be happening at this very moment, but that we simply don't know.

Yes, just like we don't know what the jury knows.

Don't you just love America?

link   

MSNBC is saying everyone's gone home for the night and from the looks of it, it looks dead.

link   

now its gonna either escalate or the guard is gonna come in and start crushing any organized looters/groups making attacks and something tells me if they get shot at they will return fire instead of flee

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I don't think they'd flee. I think they'd fire right back and keep advancing.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Don't forget all that DHS backup. They are letting things get bad enough to justify either a real or pseudo martial law. Then they'll show all the damage that was caused when things quiet down and everyone will say "thank god the government saved us, we need more security and more surveillance"

They are getting so good at this.

Excellent points.

I'm expecting to hear that FEMA has moved in when I wake up in the morning.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

only hope is that the rioters will not be as angry with the guard as they were with the cops and be more likely to be reasonable and disperse and then the fires can get under control

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Agreed too, they allow it to escalate or cool down. It's their plan not ours.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

MSNBC is saying everyone's gone home for the night and from the looks of it, it looks dead.

and a reply to:Klassified

now its gonna either escalate or the guard is gonna come in and start crushing any organized looters/groups making attacks and something tells me if they get shot at they will return fire instead of flee

So which is it???

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join