It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Enlighten me, which steps did I skip?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The ones where Brown said "eff what you have to say" and all the other comments, Wilson backing up to confront somebody he now believed was likely involved in the theft of cigarillos, Wilson again verbally confronting Brown. Wilson should never have approached two people because Brown was big and scary and cops shouldn't approach people or situations that are scary. I think that covers it all but I probably have missed something. It's hard to keep up

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No kidding. I didn't think I needed to go through the "checklist of stupid" that Brown was using when dealing with an officer.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The ones where Brown said "eff what you have to say" and all the other comments, Wilson backing up to confront somebody he now believed was likely involved in the theft of cigarillos, Wilson again verbally confronting Brown. Wilson should never have approached two people because Brown was big and scary and cops shouldn't approach people or situations that are scary. I think that covers it all but I probably have missed something. It's hard to keep up

He didn't know that he was involved with cigarillos theft at the time,that was an after thought, although he could very well had mouth off to the cop people have been shot for less,and clearly the prosecutor throw the case.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

He actually did know...not when he asked him to get off the road but before he went to exit his vehicle. There was some confusion about when he knew, but if you've kept track he actually knew pretty fast.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

He actually did know...not when he asked him to get off the road but before he went to exit his vehicle. There was some confusion about when he knew, but if you've kept track he actually knew pretty fast.

Thanks for the correction.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Ya the confusion was the chief coming out and saying he didn't know.
Strange how that works out
edit on ndTue, 02 Dec 2014 00:44:56 -0600America/Chicago1220145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No, he said

Later, the chief said "Well, Darren Wilson did not know that Brown was a suspect when he initially confronted him" and then yet later in the day, the chief told the "St. Louis Post Dispatch" that initially he did not regard him as a suspect, but when he saw the cigars in his hands, things changed.

Indicating that when he said "move to the sidewalk" he did not know, but within seconds realized.

So no, just a misunderstanding by the press.

Source
edit on 2-12-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Well, at least offficer Wilson got his day in court to tell his story his way. The dead kid was executed on the street.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Dispatch recordings confirmed that, it had nothing to do with Testimony from Wilson...

Maybe the general statements of "When he saw the Cigars" as that is only verifiable by Wilson, however there is dispatch audio that makes it pretty easy to confirm that he had determined they were the suspects.

Source

At noon, Wilson reports that he’s back in service from the sick-baby call. He then asks the officers searching for the thieves – units 25 and 22 – if they need him. Seven seconds later, an unidentified officer broadcasts that the suspects had disappeared.

At 12:02 p.m., Wilson says, “21. Put me on Canfield with two. And send me another car.” His call triggered at least two officers to head his way, including one who said he was close to Wilson.

edit on 2-12-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Shamrock6

He didn't know that he was involved with cigarillos theft at the time,that was an after thought, although he could very well had mouth off to the cop people have been shot for less,and clearly the prosecutor throw the case.

Not true. He heard about the theft over the radio and was looking for those that fit the description.

"a dispatcher called in a theft in progress at the nearby Ferguson Market. The dispatcher described the suspect, who had stolen a box of Swisher cigars, as a black male wearing a white t-shirt, a Cardinals baseball cap, khaki shorts and yellow socks"

"At this point, Wilson is still handling the call about the sick child, but asks if officers looking into the theft need him. An unidentified officer says over the radio that the suspects in the theft have disappeared and at 12:02 p.m. Wilson says, “21. Put me on Canfield with two. And send me another car.” At least two additional officers respond that they are also headed to the scene of the theft".
www.witn.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves
DANCES...
not really part of any group...but ..TONS..of experience in low income denizens, and THEIR INCENTIVES.

...walking in the middle of the street... ( not disputed )

...normal behavior?...if it is for whom ( I mean what type of personality and under what circumstances for whom is it normal ? )

If I choked A SHOP OWNER AND ROBBED HIM , WHAT IS MY MINDSET while I walk down the center of a road I KNOW IS USED FOE CARS ??

Is it ; gentle giant ??

or is it;

ghetto thug...

mentality?.

I have had first hand close combat ( unarmed on my part armed on theirs in some of the more extreme cases ) experience in this type of situation on more than one occasion( ten years +) .

My assessment is this: big man thought he was the BIG MAN walking down the street because he just takes what he wants and the middle of the road is his place after taking what he wants ...some smaller guy with a gun wants to adjust that reality...# him , I'll take what I want , whenever I want ....

..here is question if he would have killed the cop , how often would anyone have heard about it?

?

?

perception .....ask yourself: how often does the stove burn me more than the news.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The dead kid was executed on the street.

Called suicide by cop - it was all Brown's fault, but some people refuse to accept reality!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The dead kid was executed on the street.

Called suicide by cop - it was all Brown's fault, but some people refuse to accept reality!

Maybe he thought he would go to prison for stealing those cigars.

Then his chances for a Yale MBA degree went to zero.

Everything flashed in his mind like an old hand crank movie projector.

He couldn't take it anymore.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Can't believe anyone's still trying to stick up for the POS. Looking at Twitter right now just makes me incredibly sad and full of despair. As soon as the 5000 odd pages came out people were cherry picking things like the flat camera batteries while clearly not having read it in context to see it was meaningless. People clearly aren't interested in the truth of the evidence otherwise it would have been quiet for a day or two while people read it. They just want to be upset and they're not going to let anyone get in the way of that!

Here's a wonderful example of the mindset of the Ferguson SJW - The 10 Kinds of Trolls You Will Encounter When Talking About Mike Brown - note how there is no option where you can disagree with the Mike Brown SJW without being a Troll! Troll is newspeak for conflicting opinion.

The POS was a bully and a thug, thought he could take what he wanted and had no respect for anyone
I've watched how people like him interact with the police before, but in the UK they don't have guns so they got away with it and the cop comes of worse. They're a law unto themselves and consider themselves king of their s***hole.

The forensic evidence backs up the officers claims, who the hell would just fire a bullet down into their door for a start? Brown's hand wound, the blood and the shot in the door alone show he was going for the gun. The POS got what he deserved, get over it. If you want to pick a case where there is a serious injustice then there are plenty more to choose from, using this as the tool to try and get equality and police reform is a joke, the officer did nothing wrong and should receive a medal for ridding the streets of trash.

I suggest concentrating efforts on a POS cop like this:

Or a case like this www.washingtontimes.com...

This Ferguson thing is an embarrassing joke and to anyone that isn't a pansy social justice warrior that just blindly follows the latest trend without looking, just proves how dumb some people are.
edit on 3-12-2014 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Guess we will never know what a POS the kid was since he did not get to defend himself. Move to Qatar or somewhere.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Except for that whole part where he wasn't actually executed. Shot yes, killed yes, executed no.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No, the evidence shows that cops have been given the Blessing by the Pentagon and the justice system that they are special. If I was so afraid of going into a neighborhood with such dangerous conditions, I would choose to go alone? If I thought I was onto two thieves walking down this dangerous neighborhood, I would choose to confront them, alone? If I were attacked sitting in my patrol car, I would choose to chase a neighborhood kid through his neighborhood, alone? He was a bad cop with bad judgment and self righteousness. He needs another profession where he is not in power over american lives.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

No, the evidence shows that cops have been given the Blessing by the Pentagon and the justice system that they are special. If I was so afraid of going into a neighborhood with such dangerous conditions, I would choose to go alone? If I thought I was onto two thieves walking down this dangerous neighborhood, I would choose to confront them, alone? If I were attacked sitting in my patrol car, I would choose to chase a neighborhood kid through his neighborhood, alone? He was a bad cop with bad judgment and self righteousness. He needs another profession where he is not in power over american lives.

as has already been said numerous times here and in other threads: LEOs don't get to avoid things that are scary. oooo, I know I'm a cop and all, but this is a bad neighborhood, I should just avoid it altogether. oh, those guys are walking in the middle of the street, but one is big and scary, so I shouldn't say anything. oh that guy just assaulted me in my vehicle and I shot him, but I shouldn't make any effort to pursue him because it's scary. yea....cops don't get to do that. and oh by the way, WIlson called for backup at least once, if not twice. so far as he knew, he wouldn't be alone for long.

where's the evidence of blessing by the Pentagon though?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Why is the Pentagon selling tanks through government grants paid for by taxpayers? Sounds like a "go ahead and see if you get by with it" from the Pentagon. Did not go over very well seeing them lined up in Ferguson. The officer had a car, he had a weapon, probably several. He had all the time and options to avoid endangering innocent citizens around him in a shoot out. He knew they lived in the neighborhood, not hard to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join