It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FERGADOOM!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ferguson Going Hot!!
NO INDICTMENT for Darron " quick draw " Wilson From a close friend of his.Just on CNN anderson cooper
Let The Freggin Madness Begin.
Lets see how long it takes for the Thugs/ Gangstas to start dropping cops from the shadows, Then the fireworks will begin.
Don't think this will be like past black protests.as the sheer amount of uneducated people (thugs/Gangstas) toting firearms is way higher.
I don't even think the black panthers from back then and possibly now, would come remotely close to the high caliber arsenal that is stashed in every unfortunate, drug ridden, crime laden and poverty stricken hot spot.
Personally i wish they would have used unjust LEO killings, and mistreatment for all citizens and not a BLACK issue.
C'mon black folks, aren't y'all ready to UNITE to fight this White/ Black/Asian/ Spanish/ etc. problem. My cracker ass is! We all get abused by them.
Granted, you may take more targeting, but statistically you guys have dug your own hell hole with that issue.
Its time to stand up take control of your houses. real jobs, wives, children ( 1 or 2 with ONE woman,not 8 baby daddies ),education passed 8th grade,etc.
Carry yourselves tall with pride ,integrity and character.
Be safe ALL of you!
Blacks and whites !!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Old kkk. New kkk. Black panthers & Anonymous... Ferguson will be poppin tonight...bring on the popcorn...

Seriously. Me thinks this will be Rodney King like all over again... The blacks will again burn down and pillage their own community. .. wait I'll put this in the prediction forum...

God's spend all

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OR How about people accepting the verdict?

People who have any class at all will accept the verdict with grace, even if they disagree with the verdict.

Of course in the US, we can no longer expect people to take with grace a jury verdict they disagree with.

The people who do riot are just looking for an excuse to loot free Christmas gifts, or an excuse to smash things and yell a lot.

They will say they are looting and smashing and hurting other people for "justice".

When it is really just an excuse to go totally out of control and make themselves look like idiots, and smash things and steal things.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I heard on KGO radio that people are seeing cars there with out of state liceanse plates,...what do you think their agenda is??

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good luck to all in Ferguson over the next few days.

Hopefully it doesn't get too messy!

Peace Ferguson!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: grandmakdw

I heard on KGO radio that people are seeing cars there with out of state liceanse plates,...what do you think their agenda is??

One of the commentators said "expect many out of towers regardless of the outcome"...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm ready. I have Missouri State Highway patrol on Broadcastify rolling along with ABC Live and of course ATS. It's about to go down. Already reports of people hanging out car windows brandishing firearms.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
OR How about people accepting the verdict?

People who have any class at all will accept the verdict with grace, even if they disagree with the verdict.

Of course in the US, we can no longer expect people to take with grace a jury verdict they disagree with.

The people who do riot are just looking for an excuse to loot free Christmas gifts, or an excuse to smash things and yell a lot.

They will say they are looting and smashing and hurting other people for "justice".

When it is really just an excuse to go totally out of control and make themselves look like idiots, and smash things and steal things.

So people with any class, would NOT judge anybody, before they have been in a court of law and judged by a jury, and they would accept that ruling even if they dissagree??

So what does it makes you, when your telling us you have judged everybody involved in a riot that hasn´t even occured yet??

Do we need a court of law, or dont we?? I dont understand you, but maybe your right, and your the only one who can judge people, but i dont think so...

new topics

top topics

join