It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mother kills 25 insurgents to avenge her son

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

"Reza Gul" the Afghan mother who rushed to take revenge of her son's death stood behind an armament and claimed the lives of 25 insurgents.

Woken up by the gunfire, Reza Gul told TOLOnews that she had no other option but to pick up a weapon after she found her son, who was the in charge of an outpost, dead in front of her eyes.

Few minutes later, Gul was not alone when she found her husband, daughter, youngest son and daughter-in-law holding weapons and accompanying her in the fight against the insurgents.

"The fighting was intensified when we reached the battlefield along with light and heavy weapons," said Seema, Gul's daughter-in-law. "We were committed to fight until the last bullet."
The fighting lasted several hours with 25 insurgents dead and many others wounded, she added.

I'm having a little difficulty verifying this account 100%, but so far it seems legit.

Did you notice her name? Bad ass. The whole family sounds badass.

While I'm incredibly impressed these people took up arms to defend themselves and their country, it saddens me that they had to. I can't imagine how crappy and terrifying it would be having insurgents running around my neighborhood trying to kill police, military and anyone they had a difference of opinion with.

It sure would be nice if this story sparked others to take up arms and kick this filth out of their country.

Hope they don't target her again. Or if they do that she wipes the floor with them.

Here's a link to a video (Facebook sorry also not English)

Link to article

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yays theres hope!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Some people chose to fight instead of die.. It really is amazing what a few determined people can do in the face of adversity especially when options are running out...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

im sure she killed a few but the 25 seems like a very tall tale....she just picked up a gun and killed 25 people...you survive a single gunshot wound 90% of the time...so she needed atleast 50 rounds lets say to kill 25...so she must have known how to reload too and been the greatest shot ive ever heard of to only need 50 rounds to kill 25...speculation of course...

this is bull#...but i do hope its partially true...the only thing more powerful than revenge is forgiveness but revenge feels so much #ing better

edit on 24-11-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I hope this is true...she didn't kill all by herself, her family pitched in too...that's sticking together...good on her and it only takes a little spark to start a fire..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is what needs to be done when faced with those intent on your demise. I applaud Reza and her kin.

I grieve for the killed loved one who's death spurred his family to action.

Preemptive comes to mind.

edit on 11/24/2014 by dezertdog because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Are you seriously telling me, that you would waste fifty percent of your ammunition during a gun battle? I mean, sure, if you are lucky enough to have enough rounds for suppressive fire, then I can understand that. But otherwise, surely it is not very smart to fire when you are not sure you are going to hit what you aim at, square in the face!?

I have never understood this aspect of firearms. Its a point and click interface. Unless you are sniping from a mile away, when the mathematics gets tricky, it is a case of pointing the noisy end of the gun at your enemy, lining up the sights, and pulling a trigger. It's not like archery, or swordsmanship, mastery of which requires some mystic artistry only known to a select few! Surely if you cannot hit what you aim at, pretty close to every time from a distance of roughly half the effective range of the weapon you hold, you should not be firing the damn thing at all?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I could do it with a 30rd mag if they were cluster f###king and it was an AK not an M4.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Probably do that throwing rocks..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Jesus ...have you ever been in a fire fight? I have...on top of that do the research...90% of all people shot from one round live. What I am telling you is that it would take close to 50 rounds to kill all 25...unless all 25 shots were shots in the head and or heart....then ok maybe ya...id be really #ing impressed. So I dont know if you misunderstood my post or have seen too many hollywood movies.

And if you think you can hit your target square in the face at will then you are a gift from god...and shooting at paper targets while taking your time that don't fire back doesn't count..

Unless im somehow misunderstanding this story...were they all sleeping or tied up? I could see it then sure...but when someone moves..good luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Is that 90% of all people who are shot with one 7.62 round and do not have access to well trained, well supplied on scene medics, followed by a rapid evacuation to a hospital facility of good standing? Because when Taliban guys get shot, I am pretty sure they do not just go off to the nearest accident and emergency department. They do not get chopper evacuated, or treated at high quality facilities. And are we talking about 90% of people who take a life threatening wound, as opposed to a through and through which misses all the vitals and the major blood vessels? I doubt it some how.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

its 90% of all gun shots that was in the study...idk each case but come on man...you think you can really go 25 for 25 and kill 25 people...even if they live...and run away and die later cause of lack of medical attention...youd never know they died...

this story is some of the biggest bunk ive ever heard...its very possible she took up arms and killed several...very possible...

but anything more than 30 rounds means most likely had to reload which means she was either trained or didnt fire more than 30 rounds...and im not beliving someone killed 25 with 30 rounds...on top of that..were they firing back?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well, you would have to assume that there was some fire from the raiding party, because otherwise her son would not have been dead?

As for the 25 for 25 thing... First of all, no one is saying that this lady pulled off a miracle and only used twenty five rounds out of a thirty round magazine to do the job. What I am saying is that doing so, depending on the terrain, her knowledge of the space, and how well dug in she and her family were, is entirely possible, assuming she could shoot worth a god damn.

Let's see now, that's mother, daughter, youngest son, daughter-in-law and husband. Let's say that one of them was just reloading. So that is four people against twenty five. That's six point two five kills each, assuming no one was slacking.
edit on 24-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: Corrected grammatical error.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Now youre getting closer to the truth in my opinion...I do think other people were there..family, neighbors etc...and she was the unlikely one to get behind a gun and lay down some rounds. Hell maybe she killed a few...it was probably even inspiring. I can assure when rounds are flying things can get confusing...its not like you know every person you kill and can track every bullet. So they have no way possible of knowing how many she killed or anyone else there.

TrueBrit ive always like ya on here and we can just agree to disagree on this one haha...you are still a gentleman and I enjoyed the convo with you mate.

If I had to wager money id say she certainly did not kill 25 people...only my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Firstly, you don't know Afghani women.....They regularly strip aand clean the old mans AK....and any gurests as well.....she could probably reload one faster than most troops.....

edit on 24-11-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yep, in Seattle I heard the term ...."a deadeye dick "
I heard it from a country lady.
edit on 24-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

edit on 25-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

im sure she killed a few but the 25 seems like a very tall tale....she just picked up a gun and killed 25 people...you survive a single gunshot wound 90% of the time...so she needed atleast 50 rounds lets say to kill 25...so she must have known how to reload too and been the greatest shot ive ever heard of to only need 50 rounds to kill 25...speculation of course...

this is bull#...but i do hope its partially true...the only thing more powerful than revenge is forgiveness but revenge feels so much #ing better

Did you read OP?

Few minutes later, Gul was not alone when she found her husband, daughter, youngest son and daughter-in-law holding weapons and accompanying her in the fight against the insurgents.

So it was 5 AK`s, not only one.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

An AK47 is so easy a child can use it. I can believe this woman and her ppl could've done in 25.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

right and her people...not her alone

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bandolero

ok that is beliavable...but why does it say she killed 25...so misleading article title

top topics

<<   2 >>

join