It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson jury decides verdict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well the date is Monday expect possible unrest if cop is convicted :
edit on 24-11-2014 by robbeh because: m.bbc.co.uk... stupid mobile version mods please move to appropriate forum.. thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Despite the fact that this has already been posted several times, you fail to include any of your own thoughts and opinions. Why put forth the effort to even post if that's the best you can do?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Well the date is Monday expect possible unrest if cop is convicted :

extremely interesting.

sitting on pins and needles waiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

Despite the fact that this has already been posted several times, you fail to include any of your own thoughts and opinions. Why put forth the effort to even post if that's the best you can do?
search function sucks.. Was doing a quick thread I did include a thought had u not looked

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They are saying on St.Louis news stations that the verdict will be announced at 8 pm central time. There will be trouble no matter what the verdict is. The protesters have already stated this to the media. We have no intention of leaving the house after 8 pm tonight. Will sit tight and wait to see how bad it gets. But I will be watching live coverage of it to see what is going on. I will just be glad when this is all over,no matter how it unfolds. The waiting is worse than the reality. As Marvin Gaye said "Lets get it on". Just do whatever they are gonna do so we can deal with it and move on.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

They are saying on St.Louis news stations that the verdict will be announced at 8 pm central time. There will be trouble no matter what the verdict is. The protesters have already stated this to the media. We have no intention of leaving the house after 8 pm tonight. Will sit tight and wait to see how bad it gets. But I will be watching live coverage of it to see what is going on. I will just be glad when this is all over,no matter how it unfolds. The waiting is worse than the reality. As Marvin Gaye said "Lets get it on". Just do whatever they are gonna do so we can deal with it and move on.
stay safe and hope all blows over quickly

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join