It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1400 yr old ultra-precise prophecy about ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Nice find.

The "Black Army from Khorusan" is EXACTLY what ISIS is.

Understanding this prophecy is to understand much. Now ask your self who armed ISIS?

Who placed billions of dollars of military weapons inside Iraq (given to the Iraq military) knowing the military would collapse?

Who airdropped weapons shipments in land occupied by ISIS knowing they would be the recipients rather then the "freedom fighters".

Who refuses US boots on the ground, unless ISIS has possession of nuclear weapons?

Who has made decision after decision to place members of the Muslim Brotherhood into position of the highest authority (including 6 czars)?

Who was sworn into the most powerful position on Earth while wearing a Muslim Brotherhood ring?

I say to understand these prophecies is to understand MUCH.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

I take it you mean Barack Obama along with his Illuminati puppet masters? Those dudes love prophecy especially so when they bend them to suite there own nefarious agenda. Truth be told they have been at it for sometime.

edit on 24-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ensinger23
It's entirely possible that ISIS is also aware of this prophecy and has "adjusted" their image or behaviors to "fulfill" the prophecy and give them more power or justification in the eyes of fellow Muslims. It's probably been done more than once in the past and will probably happen again...

Exactly they've obviously coppied it there always saying we shall fulfill the prophecy of such a body and all that...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting..... What does the prophecy say about dealing with them? Are there any other prophecies?

originally posted by: Peeple
Also the OP has a super cool avatar. Dragon age?

Nope, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - it is the Dragonborn

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Amazing find!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This hadith can fit the Taliban also... its slightly vague. However, I do believe that al-baghdadi is acting like the Sufyani most definitely. And it would not surprise me in the least if he turned out to be... (if you didn't know the "black flags #1" Since two are spoken of, are the army of the Sufyani.. same same.)

but this is the thing about prophecy.. it is still vague. If someone wants you to think they are to bring fear to the hearts of their enemies, then they try to become that thing.. yet aren't really.
edit on 24-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Right.....well seeing how ISIS was manufactured by those boys with messiah complexes who love them some occult rituals, they would NEVER try make a prophecy come true..... *scratches head*

I think it goes something like; "hook, line, sinker". How's your jaw?

edit on 24-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I agree with you that it seems like someone is trying to force prophecy... manufacture it.. trying to scare people or force the return either one.. its weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So what exactly is the prophecy? What will happen or does it just say a group will appear?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, that's just that, Allah never commanded them to do that ... they are "calling to the truth, but they themselves are not the people of the truth" just as the hadith says. As I explained above, one example, in this case about prisoners of war, is that according to the Law of Allah you are to treat them well then FREE THEM - but that is absolutely not what ISIS is doing, thus they are disobeying the very Law of God to which they are "calling".

So why Didn't Mohammad treat his own prisoners well. I read that he had 700 -900 prisoners beheaded in one day (men and boys who reached puberty) and distributed the females and children to become slaves to his followers as concubines (sex slaves) or sold. In my view it ISIS are doing exactly what their beloved Prophet did to the letter. The black flag has always been a sign of Islam even in Mohammad's time.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Can't believe how ignorant you guys are. None of you are familiar with Islamic Hadiths and I've posted 2 videos debunking or well, doubting that it is IS that is being described in the hadiths. Seems like none of you watched it.

Also, IS can't be the army of Khorasan since Khorasan is describing the area between Iran and Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
Can't believe how ignorant you guys are. None of you are familiar with Islamic Hadiths and I've posted 2 videos debunking or well, doubting that it is IS that is being described in the hadiths. Seems like none of you watched it.

Also, IS can't be the army of Khorasan since Khorasan is describing the area between Iran and Pakistan.

We are actually familiar with them, and I've watched that and many other apologetic attempts ... which are invalid.

The whole book (Kitab al Fitan) is an ESCHATOLOGICAL work, i.e. it deals primarily with the "End Times" ... not contemporary times of the collector. Since these are the times that many OTHER hadiths are being fulfilled, from the same bulk of the prophecies, then it is safe to say that this one also deals with our time.

The Salafi attempts to discredit this prophecy by discrediting the collector become irrelevant in the light of the content of the hadith itself.

In other words, even if someone questions the fidelity of a collector, when he brings a hadith which then fulfills to the maximum, then the content of hadith itself gives merit to its authenticity.

And: the collection of Nu'aim is one of the oldest hadith collections.

Further more: as you point out: This hadith does not talk about the army from Khorasan, which ISIS "would like to be" (and are attempting to portray themselves as them), but about another army with black flags - ironically this one fits ISIS description perfectly well, although they do not like it.

ISIS dudes are convinced that they indeed are the mentioned "army of black flags from Khorasan" ... but in their zeal to believe this, they are fulfilling to the letter another prophecy: namely the one I brought. They are "forcing" the Khorasan prophecy unto them, but in doing so, more and more are they actually removing themselves from the said prophecy (and becoming more and more cruel) and going in the direction of the prophecy I brought.

They think they will fulfill the said prophecy, just as another group tried in Mekka in the last century, and you will see them trying to reach Damascus and the white Mosque (because since they think they are "the ones", then when they "free" the white mosque, then the Mahdi shall be amongst them, and then Jesus shall descend there) - but I wonder how will they explain it to their followers when they do reach the mosque and then ... NOTHING HAPPENS ...?

edit on 25/11/2014 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One thing to think about though: According to rumors, Taliban have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, so have various other groups from North Africa and Yemen.

Since, if true, that would mean that the "Army of Khorasan" is part of the Islamic State. Also, Jesus (pbuh) will descend in Sham (Syria) and I'm pretty sure it will not be the SAA he will join, neither the Peshemra/YPG Kurdish communist secularists.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
2. - The most amazing part of the prophecy is this here: The hadith says LITERALLY (in arabic) that these people are the owners of DAWLA (state) - a word which wasn't even used in the time of Muhammad because there was no concept of "states" in that time - the word DAWLA from the prophecy was basically used verbatim as said by Muhammad although hadith collectors for generations most probably had no idea whatsoever what it meant! But, how does ISIS call itself today? "DAWLA al Islamiya" (the Islamic State). This fact is simply amazing! ...

The prophecy could also mean Saudi Arabia.

Saudi was initially called a state in its founding. Their Wahhabist/Salafist form of Islam detracts greatly from the original Islam and they have systematically destroyed historical sites relating to Islam through the years and replaced them with Western buildings.

The founding of the State of Saudi in the 18th century was also perpetrated by bloodthirsty followers of this Wahhabist/Salafist Islam. They weren't liberators, they were brutal and violent invaders who would commit atrocities to those who will not convert to their Wahhabist/Salafist form of Islam.

The founders of the STate of Saudi are just like the ISIS and to top things, ISIS also commits to Wahhabist/Salafist Islam. ISIS do not own a state yet but the Saudi founders who are like the ISIS of today did created a state called "Saudi Arabia"

Additional reference here:

www.cifiaonline.com...

And Saudi Arabia proudly flaunts the "eye of providence" in their police cars. Their police hotline is "999" printed on top of their police vehicles - which means if the car is traveling towards you, the "999" becomes "666".

The freemasonry logo is also widely present in their military.
edit on 25-11-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm quite impressed but like many "Holy writings" they
could and this certainly could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If ISIS is Muslim, then they are aware of their own
scriptures. If their extremists they probably know
their own scriptures better than most Jews know the
OT or Xtians know the bible.

They could have intended to fulfill the prophecy.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
And Saudi Arabia proudly flaunts the "eye of providence" in their police cars. Their police hotline is "999" printed on top of their police vehicles - which means if the car is traveling towards you, the "999" becomes "666".

Ok dude... But, back in reality, there are some very simple reasons 999 is chosen. The UK has used it since 1937 (it is the worlds oldest Emergency phone number) and here is why:

The 9-9-9 format was chosen based on the 'button A' and 'button B' design of pre-payment coin-operated public payphones in wide use (first introduced in 1925) which could be easily modified to allow free use of the 9 digit on the rotary dial in addition to the 0 digit (then used to call the operator), without allowing free use of numbers involving other digits; other combinations of free call 9 and 0 were later used for more purposes, including multiples of 9 (to access exchanges before STD came into use) as a fail-safe for attempted emergency calls, e.g. 9 or 99, reaching at least an operator.[7]

As it happens, the choice of 999 was fortunate for accessibility reasons, compared with e.g. lower numbers: in the dark or in dense smoke, 999 could be dialled by placing a finger one hole away from the dial stop (see the articles on Rotary dial and GPO telephones) and rotating the dial to the full extent three times. This enables all users including the visually impaired to easily dial the emergency number. It is also the case that it is relatively easy for 111, and other low-number sequences, to be dialled accidentally, including when transmission wires making momentary contact produce a pulse similar to dialling (e.g. when overhead cables touch in high winds)

Linky Winky
edit on 25/11/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Stu, you really should know better by now - quoting facts and applying logic and common sense in a religious prophesy thread?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Funny, as that is exactly what my workmates said when they asked "who am I arguing with now"....

It's a quiet night

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

While i can't confirm weather or not its a prediction, i can however provide a little info

Groups like this have been around since the beginning of Islam , it they became stronger in numbers after prophet Muhammad died. essentially they adopted an extreme ideology . Throughout out history the pattern of these groups emerge in times of war and most often die out when peace has been restored to the land or something causes them to lose numbers . we can find an Example of this in Chechnya . 5 years ago they had a problem with the same type of groups and gained big numbers when Russia invaded Chechnya for the second time . Now they have a new leader Ramzan kaderov who has really rebuilt Chechnya into an Islamic republic. and since the numbers of these "extremist" groups around KAVKAZ regions have dramatically dropped ,so these groups are not new to Islam. Wiki does a really decent job of explaining exactly who they are .

Kharijites (Collective Plural Arabic: الخارجية, translit.: al-Khārijiyyah; Multiple Plural Arabic: خوارج, translit.: Khawārij; Singular Arabic: خارجي, translit.: Khāriji; literally 'those who went out'[1]) is a general term describing former Muslims who, while initially supporting the authority of Ali ibn Abi Talib, the son-in-law and cousin of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, then later rejected his leadership. They first emerged in the late 7th century, concentrated in today's southern Iraq, and are distinct from Sunni Muslims and Shi'a Muslims. With the passage of time the Kharijite groups fell greatly in their numbers and their beliefs did not continue to gain any traction in future generations.

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death[citation needed]. The Kharijites were also known historically as the Shurah (Arabic: الشُراة, translit.: Shurāh),[A] literally meaning "the buyers" and understood within the context of Islamic scripture and philosophy to mean "those who have traded the mortal life (al-Dunya) for the other life [with God] (al-Aakhirah)", which, unlike the term Kharijite, was one that many Kharijites used to describe themselves.

One of the early Kharijite groups was the Harouriyyah; it was notable for many reasons, among which was its ruling that a Harūrī, Abd-al-Rahman ibn Muljam, was the assassin of Caliph Alī.

the "black flag you speak of " have been used for many many years since the time of Muhammad , one is the twheed

Tawhid (Arabic: توحيد‎ tawḥīd, meaning doctrine of "the oneness" of God;

the other is the seal of prophet Muhammad

while i can't agree that its a "prediction" i would lean more on the side of it being a "warning" but who knows , i mean even before the ISIS i my self was able to sort of "predict" that another extremist group would rise up in the mist of all the middle eastern conflicts .

i mean look at how many factions are in Syria.
the majority of these groups are indeed Khuararij & takfri

Also another thing to note , in that time there was ALLOT of hadtih that were "weak" meaning they cannot be classed and verified as authentic .

Example : there is a hadith that talks about the prophet Muhammad moving his thumb at the moon and then the moon moved with it ? its obvious that that is a "weak hadith " and has been classed as such . That is the problem with most of these extremist groups ,they tend to follow weak hadiths that are not what Islam teaches thus giving way to "extremism "

well that's my 2 cents

i hope this helps !

good thread though !

walsh

edit on 25-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I cant make a conclusion to the hadith, because ive read that its weak, but these times are very interesting.

We are probably very close to the last hour (Allah knows best).
*every 100 years Allah sends a man to revive Islam, perhaps this is going to happen within the decade, the last time we had a Caliphate was almost 100 years ago when the Ottoman empire was abolished (1924 to exact, 1918 if you consider Mehmed V Reshad to be the last real leader).
*most of the minor signs or the hour have passed
*as soon as the first major sign appears, the rest will follow like beads falling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join