It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP/Ghostly Message captured by 911 radio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

I too am here at a Emergency Dispatch desk right now. And if youve ruled out "cross-stepping"...which I agree is not really possible, and cross-transmission from towers, airfields, ham operators, radio stations, tv stations and cell towers...it can't be much more or anything else except some kind of para-normal evp.

Thats not to say it COULDNT be any of the above things....but when folks like you and I do this everyday...its hard not to suspect something unusual!

Its really quite interesting...but I.... like you...havent any idea...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As strange as this may sound, it could be a transmission bleeding in from an alternate reality where 9 men were injured in the fire. In a coincidental flux the radio picked up transmissions from a different timeline. There was a paper published recently by some string theory physicists (cannot remember by who) on the reality of alternate timelines, ie Schrödinger's cat.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Browsing ATS at work I see

Don't worry, I did the exact same thing. The job definitely has it's benefits, and, at least where I was, had it's downtime which was just easy money.

You have to agree that this "transmission" or whatever it is does not sound like another radio. I've never heard cell-phone bleedover or interference, ever, and at my rural 911 center the radio transmitters out in the county were mounted ON the cell phone towers. So I don't think that's what it is. If it was I'd be very surprised.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
been doing evp for years, thats definately an evp from the dead. '9 men' i heard as clear as a bell.

excellent capture.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I too am here at a Emergency Dispatch desk right now. And if youve ruled out "cross-stepping"...which I agree is not really possible, and cross-transmission from towers, airfields, ham operators, radio stations, tv stations and cell towers...it can't be much more or anything else except some kind of para-normal evp.

Thats not to say it COULDNT be any of the above things....but when folks like you and I do this everyday...its hard not to suspect something unusual!

Its really quite interesting...but I.... like you...havent any idea...

Thing is really to know how it could be done, before you go on to any further stage. The watery voice may be a clue, it smacks of a very low powered signal, somewhat similar to this event in the 70's in the UK where ITV broadcast was taken over by the alien, 'Vrillon' or something similar sounding who managed to get 'the message' over on national TV, the live broadcast is as it happens in the video,

Forget the written blurb on youtube, the explanation is given on this Wiki page,

en.wikipedia.org...
Just food for thought, and I'm sure anyone with the time to do so, could find out more in the case here.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Regarding the "OK" overlay, double sound. It might be that the OK isnt actually coming from "the air" but was actually recorded directly from the mike. On the other side of this conversation it might have burnt through over the "Ghost voice", or not. Just my tow cents.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ummm...That was really freaky...really freaky...

Did anyone else get a sense of...revulsion...or a little sense of disturbia from that...?

Whatever that was I never want to hear it again...It also gave me a feeling as if it...didn't belong...
in this dimension or in this time...

Dee Dee, Dee Dee...Dee Dee, Dee Dee............We have crossed into...Dunt, Dunt...........Duuunnt...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Other interesting threads on ATS relative to this topic:

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!!**Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

and

dead people talking on am/fm radio scanner??

Some of the links were dead for me, but a simple youtube search should yield some similar results.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OP, have you done any research on this building to find out if there were any incidents in tbe past involving 9 men?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Sounded to me more like "one men trapped here" with the last part unclear.
edit on 11/24/2014 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda

Sounded to me more like "one men trapped here" with the last part unclear.

That would make more sense - and sends chills down the spine.

My story - i purchased a new car, about 17 months ago - as i was driving the car home on a long journey, it was about 3 hr drive - i was listening to the radio and instead of the radio station details, or song name, it my name in bold letters, clear as day. I found it really odd, i just assumed the song was by someone with the same name, but it didn't change for the whole journey. When i got back, started the car up another time, the screen reverted back to radio station numbers - it didn't display song names ever. Was really weird, as if someone was acknowledging me - it was also my birthday too.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
To me it sounds like "Nine men have burned..."

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
S and F

Great first thread.

It sounds very much like men trapped.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Nine men have burned" or very close to it. that nine men part came through astonishingly clear for an evp. you say simultaneuous transmissions are not possible...that makes this very creepy. also old lady voice confirmed.
edit on 25-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Definitely 9 men. And probably "trapped" I couldn't hear "here" as the guy spoke over the last word(s)

Very interesting! Keeping an eye on this...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The first two bursts sound almost identical, like in a loop, the third is similar with what sounds like, 'OK' added in.
No matter what, this is a broadcast from somewhere.

If one listens to the recording further we can also hear another similar warble in transmission from a medical unit.

At @2:30…

"paramedic 2…"

I said "similar". not debunking the "dispatcher from beyond".

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Awesome find! I heard 9 men trapped as well...

S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

say what? which clip are you referring to?
i want to hear what you are talking about because it sounds damned interesting.
the op click was just a lady saying "nine men trapped"..
not "dut dut dut we have crossed into, or whatever"...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Strange things can happen when people go outside the fcc regs.. 20 or so years ago I worked at radio shack and we were watching star trek the next generation on one of the tvs.

We started hearing a conversation come over the center channel speaker, so we turned off the tv. Still heard it, so we turned off the surround sound system. Still heard it, so I went over to the counter and grabbed a frequency reader.

We checked that frequency in the book and it was a cb channel. Turned on a cb radio and sure enough we heard the same conversation just less garbled and much more clear.

There was a van with a huge cb antenna on it in front of the store, so we went out and informed him what was happening and then he told us about his 1000watt cb booster.

You can get all sorts of bleed over when at those power ranges and just because it isn't legal doesn't mean people don't do it.

Not saying this wasn't paranormal at all. Just saying not the best conclusion to jump to.

That was the only time I've ever heard a conversation come over a non powered device, and I could've easily jumped to the conclusion that it was an alternate dimension or something, but I didn't. I tested and found the source.

I realize that testing here is impossible, so I'll just leave it at that.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I used to do my own EVP recordings for many years,
and over time fine tuned my hearing. The quality
and fingerprint of this voice is defiantly, in my opinion
a legitimate EVP

Rebel 5

edit on 25-11-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>