It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to say hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey ATS users! I've been meaning to post an introduction for a few days now, but I've been pretty busy lately. However, today is different, I just feel good because its my birthday. Lol

I discovered this website when I was looking into conspiracy theories about two weeks ago. I've been through the forums page and I think I'll fit in here with you guys. I will most likely be active on many of the wide variety of topics, especially the conspiracies, politics and anything to do with space exploration/discovery.

Not to sure if I will post my own articles or not, but like I said above, I will do my best to stay active and be a part of certain conversations. A lot of you have great articles and have made this my favorite site. Keep up the good work guys and gals

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Happy Birthday and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You say Hi.... I say

HELLO

Welcome to ATS...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: coldbourbon

Hello and Welcome to ATS! Happy BirthDay !! Enjoy Your time spent here. I know I do! Syx.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello, welcome and...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Happy Birthday and welcome to the family. Look forward to seeing you out on the boards.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello! As you may have noticed, people around here can be friendly, even taking the time to post nice pictures and videos (click on Night Star's name and you'll see). However, people can be real Dick Nixons as well. That is all.

top topics

join