It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, I WILL look at your boobs if you give me the chance.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
..some women wear a low cut top to attract other women? yuck!

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: nerbot

I am a female and when I wear a low cut top; I know I am going to be looked at; looking I don't mind...but I do mind any sleazy comments that may be said. Also...what some men may not realize is that many women wear a low cut top for their own self-esteem...and some women too wear a low cut top to attract other women.

So...I guess if you are going to stare at women with low cut tops... you should expect various reactions; that is life!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DEFCONWhite

Damn phone can't see lol

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Original Music Video Clip has just over 3 Million Views.

Jess Greenberg's cover has 14 Million Views. She must be a great singer.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You dirty old man...

Link

...and look how happy he looks.

edit on 27 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

y'know...this is one instance I can say I wish she would put her tits away. She's a pretty good guitar player, I'm impressed and pissed off at the same time. Blast you cognitive dissonance!!

Going to learn this one.

Sorry, off-topic but not...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Your body - your eyes - your right to do whatever you want. That's the way it goes.

Somehow women just don't see it that way, even those, that say 'your body, your choice' in some other matters. Talk about hypocrisy.

The thing is, only the RIGHT men should watch the cleavages that women so eagerly and voluntarily display. The WRONG men should avert their eyes, how _DARE_ they stare at those almost bare breasts that the women so painstakingly have laid out for the RIGHT men to see!

Women don't realize that if you are going to try to manipulate the RIGHT men's sexual desires by dressing too revealingly, ALL men are going to be affected. You can't just pick your audience - it's all, or nothing.

Women try to control the situation by shaming all men, so that the RIGHT men, who are not going to be affected by anything women say, would still look, but the WRONG men would feel ashamed to even be in male bodies, so they would commit suicides or at least become just floormats, white knights, free security for the women, free mealtickets and other useful chumps.

The RIGHT men = men of high status (alpha thugs, celebrities, rich men, CEOs, alcoholic poets and guitarists, rock stars, biker gang members, prisoners - preferrably violent ones, exciting drug users, skilled PUAs, chippendales members, firemen, cops, soldiers, murderers, married and otherwise preselected men and so forth and so on).

Status means a man's place in the hierarchy between men in a way that's important to a woman's sexuality. A low-ranking biker gang member is a high-status man, because he's above 'average man' - the very thing that a woman loathes more than anything, sexually speaking.

The WRONG men = men of low status or no status (good men, normal men, average men, regular men, nerds, geeks, shy men, men that are afraid to talk to women, linux tweakers, men who live with their moms, poor men, losers, non-charismatic men, beta men, white knights, friendzoned men, men with good intentions, men who respect women, and so on and so forth)

Btw, looks do not enter into it. You can be ugly or handsome, but women will only treat you based on which group you belong to - the RIGHT or the WRONG men. But women project a lot of high status to handsome men, before they learn the truth about those individual men.

A woman has the right to reveal their cleavage as much as they want, because it's her body.

A man has the right to do whatever they want with their eyes, because it's his body.

In any case, it's good to see men finally standing up to the nonsense of fema-fascists and women, although I wouldn't use the word "ladies" when referring to the modern wench.
edit on 27-11-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Take it from a guy who has to sneak peeks all the time (Fiancee is always watching me!), it's more than possible to get your fill of heaving chest meat without giving yourself away. If you're being told to "not stare", then you need to up your "rubbernecking" game.
edit on 11/28/2014 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm afraid boobs bring up bad memories for me. LOL. When I've been on topless beaches and been swimming walking to and from the sea, being very short sighted without my glasses my kids(2 boys and a girl in late teens) would take the rip by pointing out the topless women sun bathers knowing I couldn't see any thing. Yes, dads the laughing stock again.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

One of my favorite pictures of myself is me sitting in the hospital bed getting ready to go home after having my son with my eye liner in one hand putting on makeup (successfully looked awesome BTW) and my son on my boob in the other. It's hilarious and I laugh every time I look at it.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Boobs aren't even sexual to me anymore. They're just flaps of skin that the baby attaches to! Lmao!

Guys can look all they want, for me it's the same as staring at my armpit or calves. Whatevs.

a reply to: DEFCONWhite

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join