It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, I WILL look at your boobs if you give me the chance.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Wow. A Boob Thread. Do wonders never cease?
Umm, seriously I will look if they are prominantly displayed. Like major cleavage etc. It is not like I go out with the express intention of, "Hey I hope I see some Awesome Boobs today." BUT, if they are right out there saying 'HEY Look at ME!' I will. My wife, 27 yrs together now knows I don't purposely try to cop a look, but if they are there, She knows I will look. So does She. We usually end up after a sighting trade lines like, Me: "Man did Ya see those?!", Her: "Kinda hard NOT to see em hun." Then She may go into how much a slut She probably is by lettin em all hang out, etc......
But looking is not inhuman. Groping a stranger is another story, but if that Show-Em-Off Gal doesn't realize it may happen, She had better wake up and cover up! (Maybe She want's it to?) Just sayin......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OMG! Hahahaha! We sure do talk about everything on this site! Boobs/peaches. LOL
My Mom always had a healthy pair and pinned all her tops, even bathing suits if too much cleavage showed. I don't mind a bit showing, but I'll go the pin route if too much is revealed too. LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If a woman has a nice rack they get a glance for sure. It is an automatic reflex. If I find the boobs nice after a quick scan, and if she doesn't have the face of a wart hog, the booty scan reflex kicks in.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm of the firm belief that if you don't want them looked at, don't display them.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm of the firm belief

Yes. Me too.

The day men stop looking at the female form will be when the world ends.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Unwelcome is when the other person is unknown to you like out on the sidewalk, because at that point, you're a predator.

Catching an eyefull of boob out on the street makes you a predator now? Guess I'll just have to cut my penis off and walk around with horse blinkers on every time I'm out on a weekend. I hope you don't profess to carry the banner of feminism while you're sporting that outlook, if so I think you'd be better off on Tumblr with the "Even consentual sex is rape" crowd.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I admire beautiful things.

I admire art. I admire nice cars and bikes. I admire artfully designed architecture. That having been said, how could I go through life not admiring the most beautiful thing in the world?

The female form.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
O good lord.
I point out a nice set to my husband, if I see them, (like he might miss them, LOL)
There is a huge difference between looking at a nice pair of breasts, and chasing a woman down the street, making lewd comments.

I honestly cannot fathom why someone gets upset when someone is just looking. As other women have stated, we do look at men too. You just don't know, because we are checking out your behind!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I heard it once described as, there is a fine line between a look of admiration and a psychotic stare..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I, for one believe that American males should be good little choir boys, follow the feminist philosophy to the letter, and never even think of looking at women's boobs! But wait! How is that possible? women have been showboating their boobs for years to get as much attention as possible! This contradiction seems unresolvable by any stretch of rational thinking! Oh well, just another kink I guess, in "feminist logic"! ( and for you who might be inclined to suspect "feminist logic" is a contradiction in terms - Shame on you!).

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm a feminist(equalist???) and I have mastered ogling boobs without women knowing... so there!

Its perfectly natural to look and assess everyone, just like dogs sniff ass. Its what you do from there that makes the difference. Go around drooling and trying to hump someone then you got a problem.

My boobs are freak show large so I get stared at even trying to be modest... whatever, go ahead stare at the baby feeders.
edit on 24-11-2014 by igloo because: added concept

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm with the op. Sometimes, you just can't help it. I do try and keep the oogling time limit at an exact 'spybit'.
* spybit; is the exact measure of time between when a males eyes think they are in the clear for peeking and then ends just before a 'busticle' happens.
*busticle; Women notice a bloke looking precisely 0.001 seconds from the moment they start oogling, a spybit doesn't exist without a busticle. The male, rather distracted, 100% think they look up just in time to lock eyes with the owner. They are 100% wrong.

Honestly, we can't help it. Blokes don't live going "Boy oh boy I really want to find a nice set of tax returns to file today". The desire to find a mate is hardwired, no matter what a lady wears, blokes can't help but think about other stuff. Personally I find more clothes appealing rather than less. It's more imagination time.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do you know why Muslim men live in a world where women are completely covered all of the time? Because the Imams ruled that men had too difficult of a time controlling themselves around exposed women. Do you know why the puritan men lived in a world where women were completely covered all of the time? Because the Christian elders ruled that immodesty was sinful because it caused lustful stirrings in the observer.

You are proving them right.

If men could just keep it cool and maintain some basic level of self governance, we could live in a world full of nudism and beauty, but because some have to be so aggressive about things, we must constantly live under the lie that men are somehow animals with zero self-control.

Imagine you are showering at the Y and a gay guy starts showering in the stall beside you. What comments and looks do you want him to make towards your body? Show a woman at least the same amount of respect you'd want a gay guy to show to you and I think you'll get pretty far in this life. ;p

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

OK...so its ok for ladies, women and teen girls to stare at your "package" and smile (OR laugh)?

Discretion is the key here either way. Its gonna happen. Just dont ogle....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Men don't walk around with their jingly bits out. Well, outside of a festival or 2.
I think that's the point.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
The problem isn't your 'basic human desire' which by the way, women don't have in such abundance, or seemingly insatiable need for.

I strongly dissagree.

Their desire for attention is unparalleled in human nature. Unfortunately it comes with conditions.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: billyvonhelvete
You sir, are a sledge hammer of honesty!!,

You hit the nail on the head....yesterday, I think I lost contact with my mother and sister because of it.

NOT anything to do with the subject at hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I heard it once described as, there is a fine line between a look of admiration and a psychotic stare..

I'll get some mirror sunglasses.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I once worked in a shop and had to wear a shirt that covered my breasts easily, still it was extremely awkward for me to to tell one of the managers to stop staring at my chest while he was "talking" to me. I found it rather uncomfortable and apparently he didn't like that I called him out on it and did everything in his power to manage me out of the company after that.

A true peice of #. Guys, don't stare at my boobs, it's not attractive.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I'm a feminist(equalist???)

2 different things.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join