It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is a Teddy Bear, I would have already activated KGB sleepers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Compared to me, Putin is an algae eating tree hugger. Compared to me, Putin feeds the humming birds with sugar water all summer in his gardens.

Say a prayer to God right away and thank him for not making ME A PUTIN.

After watching the western sociopaths taking over the world "by hook or by crook" = direct quote

I would have already activated KGB sleepers and started crop and forest fires in every state.
I would give china 15 % of Russian land as a gift forever, if they used their Trillion in holdings to crash US stock market.
I would give Iran 4 nukes already and told them to immediately test underground 2 of them, just to spite Zio-Nazis and their big brother in Washington.

I would have recognized state of Palestine and offered to build a Russian Embassy in Eastern Jerusalem, OH YEAHHH, I AM A "BAD" BOY

I would release all the dirt on 9/11 - CIA and Mossad operations directly to the public.
I would expose the fact that Pentagon has a working relationship with predatory species of aliens who do abductions. I would pander to the religious masses of both Islam and Christianity and call them DEMONS (which in a way they are)

I would install NON-NUCLEAR but huge asss missiles in Cuba and point them at USA. I would call them Missile Shields

I would sue US government in international court for Crimes against humanity.

I would expose all the major US politicians and policy makers as members of Skull and Bones, Masons, Satanists and Illuminati.

And last but not least. I would refer to US government not as government, but as REGIME

When I hear west call Putin bad, I think oh boy oh boy, if only I had Putin power for 24 hours That man has no imagination what so ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just because you would be worse than Putin does that make him good?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So, it's safe to say you're not fond of the west?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh yay! Another one of these from you...

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I take it you are a reactionary .You would be easy to defeat ,Putin not so much :>) a reply to: WineWithIce5

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Great rant...

Because it is a rant if I'm honest...

However I think you're hatred for the U.S. is blinding logic that if you had Obama's power for 24hrs there is plenty you could do, & should want to do to Russian hegemonic entities...

Two branches of the same poison ivy.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like your Mormon conversion went as well as you had hoped. here

Did they think maybe you had some un resolved issues maybe?

They turn you down and that is the reason for this rant maybe?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I thought this thread
was about Russian spies
that came to USA on Holiday
and then fell asleep...

yea not so much

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Doesn't sound like your Mormon conversion went as well as you had hoped. here
Did they think maybe you had some un resolved issues maybe?
They turn you down and that is the reason for this rant maybe?

What you did there is called deflection and attacking the messenger instead of the message.

First off, that thread is about me THINKING of converting. Secondly that thread is from like 2 days ago.

Nice Try

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
I thought this thread
was about Russian spies
that came to USA on Holiday
and then fell asleep...

yea not so much

LOL that was pretty funny. I would feel bad if my KGB guys started a fire that ended up hurting a funny guy like you

Alas, funny people are minority, (pushes the button of transmitter)

I mean look someone has to deal with US gov and the NWO, and it ain't you, so yeah I would deal with them if I was Putin
edit on 24-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Hey NSA, don't bother sending people to spy on me for this thread. Just tell CIA and CSIS to forward you file report. I am already covered and recorded.

See how I am saving you money, streamlining your efforts, efficiency people, EFFICIENCY

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If you really think your incoherent ramblings has earned you a place on an alphabet agency dossier you'll be sadly disappointed. They are far more concerned about people who actually take action than they are about a disenfranchised person spouting angry words onto a conspiracy forum.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So you are living in the USA and you are on a free web site created in America by Americans, on an internet that isn't censored by the government and that is brought to you by the American free market system ... and you are saying that you hate it so much that you want to nuke it and burn it to the ground, presumably killing mass numbers of Americans. Yeah .. that makes a whole lotta' sense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: word

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You would also get Russia into a war it couldnt win, even with China.

Science fiction and fantasy is nice, but if its war anyone wants, war we are happy to give. We are a spartan society and war is just our thing. If anyone REALLY wants some, come and get it.

Also, please leave the country you hate so much. Typical self hating westerner who hasnt even left the west to visit the paradise they think exists with greener grass and something better than humans on the other side.

edit on 11 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
If you really think your incoherent ramblings has earned you a place on an alphabet agency dossier you'll be sadly disappointed. They are far more concerned about people who actually take action than they are about a disenfranchised person spouting angry words onto a conspiracy forum.

oh ...so you've never heard of Edward Snowden and mass surveillance and targeted surveillance.

oh wow, you are in for a treat. Also I don't think you care what majority on ATS think about you for often flocking to defend actions of US government.

Good for you, it is good to know where one stands and not care.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So you are living in the USA and you are on a free web site created in America by Americans, on an internet that isn't censored by the government and that is brought to you by the American free market system ... and you are saying that you hate it so much that you want to nuke it and burn it to the ground, presumably killing mass numbers of Americans. Yeah .. that makes a whole lotta' sense.

Who said anything about nuking US, I would give US taste of their own medicine.

As for what US did for the world ???

Well read my OP again and weigh it against the SINS I listed. Yup..they are called SINS, really bad stuff, even involving aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You would be a "putin" yourself in the ground pretty damn fast, if you were to run his country like you stated.

Either assassinated at home or along with your country in nuclear fire....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Also, please leave the country you hate so much. Typical self hating westerner who hasnt even left the west to visit the paradise they think exists with greener grass and something better than humans on the other side.

What if I had no money, and couldn't afford to "LEAVE". Not saying that's the case but do you realize that 65 million Americans are right now on food stamps.

While Pentagon is flying Antigravity planes, and congress giving 500 million to ISIS

USA USA USA USA

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

oh ...so you've never heard of Edward Snowden and mass surveillance and targeted surveillance.

I have heard Edward Snowden. Rather than be persecuted I believe he should be regarded as a hero to free information. As to your comments on mass surveillance and targeted surveillance, again, are you really so egotistical to believe one of the Alphabet agencies has a person keeping tabs on you?

oh wow, you are in for a treat. Also I don't think you care what majority on ATS think about you for often flocking to defend actions of US government.

You're assuming I care what others think about me. But, if you had the inclination, you could review my post history and see I'm quite critical of the U.S. Government.

Good for you, it is good to know where one stands and not care

You know nothing about my stance.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join