It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous proves to be idiots once again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some one claiming to Anonymous just took down the City of Clevelands website. In connection with the shooting of Tamir Rice, a 12 year old kid who from all indications was a victim of doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Of course, this may turn into another Ferguson moment, but I doubt it. Everyone seems to be all up in arms here at ATS, but not much is being said on the ground here in Cleveland, with the exception that it is being investigated.

But I see that no one seems to care that 5 people were killed in one house this weekend as well here. A 60yr old man, 17yr old man, 14yr old girl, and pregnant 41yr old woman, and the baby didn't survive. A 9yr old girl was also shot but survived.

Not a peep from Anon in that case is there? Just idiots trying to cause trouble before the investigation has even been completed..

www.newsnet5.com...
edit on 24-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: Link added

(post by InverseLookingGlass removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

There are also suspicions that Anonymous is responsible for the recent hacking of the supreme court website here in Canada.

Makes no sense.

edit on 24-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

[Snipped Quote]

Well, its a bit more complicated than that. Rookie LEO, kid with gun, believed to be fake reported to police, toy gun had orange tip removed and the kid pulled it out of his waistband when the cops told him to put his hands in the air. I don't think anyone can say, at this point, that the kid did not know what would happen if he pulled a gun on a police officer. This sounds more like a case of poor judgement on both sides, but WTF was the kid doing with a toy gun in a public place pointing it at others? Sounds like a parental issue to me. Sucks the kid was shot and killed, but you can't put all the blame on the police......

As far as Anon, yes, stupid move on their part unless they are just trying to incite more rioting in another city in the US. This has the potential to become as volatile as the Ferguson case, though I would think this would bring more supporters than Ferguson after Brown was shown to be a violent person in videos only minutes prior to his being shot.
edit on 11/24/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/24/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
could throw in a link to the story your talking about....did the police shoot those people?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

[Snipped Quote]

12 year old black male dead. toy gun. Coward LEO. LEO internal investigation pending?
Go lick boots, apologist.

Who's apologizing? # happens. I don't find pleasure that a young kid is dead.

But I also totally despise anyone who would take up facsist tactics to cause trouble. Your Brown shirt is pressed and ready for pick up from the cleaners, And make sure that your boots are shiny at the next protest as I know your Dear Leader likes tidiness.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
could throw in a link to the story your talking about....did the police shoot those people?

They haven't got a suspect yet as far as I can find, but it was a shooter and it was in Cleveland, yet the only story getting attention is the 12 year old that was shot by cops. I guess the big thing here is that the family was gunned down by a criminal and the kid was gunned down by a cop.

Oh....here is a link:

fox8.com...
edit on 11/24/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a 12 year old kid who from all indications was a victim of doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Thats subjective. I have a ton of questions about it, but these will suffice…

Who in the hell removes the orange markings from the tip of a "fake", "Air soft" or "replica" firearm? Would a twelve year old even know how to do that? Let alone point a fake gun at cops whom he is sure to know carry real guns? Children aren't generally suicidal. Witness statements forthcoming in court. Long after we have buried this under a ton of idiot conjecture.

No video, either, just the cops word saying all that, as usual.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Link added, But it wasn't there when I typed this up as I heard it over the radio (WTAM). And no, the police didn't shoot those people, but no one seems to care about them either. Just faux anger that a cop shot a kid. No anger that a family has just been decimated.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

here is the vid of them claiming it

these annon dudes are annoying as hell and theyre only going to make things worse

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I just heard on WTAM that there is video of the incident. The Park was being monitored by video cameras. But I haven't heard nor seen anything else.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
there is enuff death going on, a family killed by criminal, a child shot by a cop....
the last thing wr need to fear are suppose to be the police...part of anon point

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I feel like the kid was trying to say, "look, it is fake" while pulling out the gun.

Obviously that is my opinion. But can't you just picture him trying to show the cops it is fake? He was 12 for crying out loud. Most 12 year olds I know don't really have a sense of mortality. I doubt the first thought that went through his head was, they are going to kill me. I think he just wanted them to look at his gun and see it was fake to explain himself. Again, that is only my opinion.

CX

link   
I thought the same when i saw they took the website down.

There hasn't even been an investigation yet and they just act with a knee jerk reaction like this. How unprofessional, and how inflammatory is that?

I forget if Anon are on any terror list yet, but if they keep messing with sites before having good reason to, they'll do a good job of getting on one.

Then any website that a member of Anon decides to say hello on will be flagged too.

They claim to be the law now....but they forget that they are not. Illusions of grandeur is a medical disorder if i remember rightly.

Anon can be handy with what they are capable of sometimes, but at least let people find out the facts before crashing sites.

CX.
edit on 24/11/14 by CX because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: intrptr

I just heard on WTAM that there is video of the incident. The Park was being monitored by video cameras. But I haven't heard nor seen anything else.

I had heard that as well, and hope like hell that all the arm chair idiots refrain from the lynch mob until they get some clarification. On the basic information we have so far, it sounds like the cop had no choice. But making rash decisions based on not enough information is why the dumbass Ferguson situation has escalated like it has.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

there is enuff death going on, a family killed by criminal, a child shot by a cop....
the last thing wr need to fear are suppose to be the police...part of anon point

Well, to be fair, it isn't like they just pulled into a park and picked a kid to shoot. An incident was called in that involved a gun that was believed to be fake by the person reporting but not KNOWN to be fake. The family of five was just gunned down. I have said numerous times before in other threads.....if you don't want to get shot by a cop then don't do something that may get you shot by a cop, like pulling a gun (toy or other) on them.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
I feel like the kid was trying to say, "look, it is fake" while pulling out the gun.

Obviously that is my opinion. But can't you just picture him trying to show the cops it is fake? He was 12 for crying out loud. Most 12 year olds I know don't really have a sense of mortality. I doubt the first thought that went through his head was, they are going to kill me. I think he just wanted them to look at his gun and see it was fake to explain himself. Again, that is only my opinion.

While that is definitely a possibility, I would think he would have stated it was fake prior to pulling it out to show it was. Guess the purported video will let us know, as long as the angle shows both sides of the incident.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To try to understand or place logic into who Anonymous attacks, or why, is a useless endeavor. Anonymous is chaos incarnate. They are the final boss of the internet, the internet hate machine, defenders of free information, exposers of pedophiles, and more all rolled up into one.

On one hand they could be leaking classified documents exposing corruption, on the other they could be defacing the Christian Children's Home website with Goatse.

To try to understand them is meaningless. They cannot be understood.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

I think you may be 100% correct, but if you were the cop, and all the information you had was someone on site had a gun and was pointing it at people, they when you arrive, the kid picks up the gun, puts it in his wasteband, then when you order him to put his hands up, he reaches for the gun.....Unless you have superpowers, you only can think you are about to be shot at, best end the threat now.

It's a sad chain of events. If nobody had altered the orange tip of the gun, this 12 year old may still be alive today.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

if he wanted to say look its fake then maybe he should have put his hands up and said look its fake

you know

none of these maybes or what ifs matter

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join