It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the serpent of the Genesis and the one in Numbers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: AlephBet

so you say elohim created everything?
that yahwey elohim is yahwey after eve?

Elohim is a generic term in Hebrew. It's like saying "God" or "Gods" it is both plural and singular.

For instance, "Zeus, Thor, and Shiva are Elohim." is a proper sentence, and "Jesus is Elohim" is a proper sentence.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: AlephBet

a reply to: deadeyedick

The proof is in Genesis, according to the book, Yahweh is the creator of all things. If that is so... then it only stands to reason that Yaweh created the Snake.

Not the creator. He formed Adam (not created). He made the snake (made is a different word than create). He formed Eve and planted the garden. Nothing there that says create. That word create is used for Elohim in Genesis 1. Elohim is Father and Ruach Elohim is Mother. After the fall in Genesis 3, Yahweh Elohim loses his Elohim. Just Yahweh in Genesis 4.

Are you kidding me right now?

ויקרא אלהים ׀ לאור יום ולחשך קרא לילה ויהי־ערב ויהי־בקר יום אחד׃פ

Or maybe Acts, if the Hebrew doesn't agree with you.

Ἀθηναῖοι δὲ πάντες καὶ οἱ ἐπιδημοῦντες ξένοι εἰς οὐδὲν ἕτερον ηὐκαίρουν ἢ λέγειν τι ἢ ἀκούειν τι καινότερον.

Both of these are the original languages of the text and place Yaweh as the sole architect of creation.

Elohim (Father) is Genesis 1. Created is the word used.

Yahweh is Genesis 2. Made, formed and planted.

See for yourself.

Genesis 2
edit on 24-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Elohim is a generic term in Hebrew. It's like saying "God" or "Gods" it is both plural and singular.

For instance, "Zeus, Thor, and Shiva are Elohim." is a proper sentence, and "Jesus is Elohim" is a proper sentence.

Not correct. EL is the Father. Yahweh is the Son. Ruach Elohim is the Mother. When it says, "Let us make man in our image," it is speaking of the Male/Female aspect of the One God. The image mankind was made in is BOTH male and female. Yahweh split the image by shedding Adam's blood. This is the first sin.

edit on 24-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Not correct. EL is the Father. Yahweh is the Son. Ruach Elohim is the Mother. When it says, "Let us make man in our image," it is speaking of the Male/Female aspect of the One God. The image mankind was made in is BOTH male and female. Yahweh split the image by shedding Adam's blood. This is the first sin.

Oh yeah? How long have you been speaking Hebrew? I've been speaking it for 30 years. You aren't even making sense. Look, you don't have to take MY word for it, read up, junior.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even with the tiniest bit of research, you are proven erroneous. Just stop.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Elohim is both Mother (Ruach) and Father (Aleph Bet). The word is written with the letters (Aleph Bet into the Mother Aleph Mem). The Word is the Son (Bet Nun), or house of seed. Mother is Aleph Mem, or Strong water. When it says let 'us' make man in 'our' image, this is Elohim, or BOTH male and female (mother and father). Son is what is produced.

Genesis 2

2 Heaven and earth and everything in them were finished. 2 By the seventh day Elohim had finished the work he had been doing. On the seventh day he stopped the work he had been doing. 3 Then Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart as holy, because on that day he stopped all his work of creation.

Elohim in the verses above rested and stopped. Who started again?

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

5 Wild bushes and plants were not on the earth yet because Yahweh Elohim hadn’t sent rain on the earth. Also, there was no one to farm the land. 6 Instead, underground water would come up from the earth and water the entire surface of the ground.

7 Then Yahweh Elohim formed the man from the dust of the earth and blew the breath of life into his nostrils. The man became a living being.

8 Yahweh Elohim planted a garden in Eden, in the east.

All those words above are different than the Hebrew word for created. Made, formed and planted. Yahweh is the Son of God.

In Hulsean Lectures for..., H. M. Stephenson discussed Jesus’ argument in John 10:34–36 concerning Psalm 82. (In answer to the charge of blasphemy Jesus replied "Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods. If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?" – "Now what is the force of this quotation 'I said ye are gods.' It is from the Asaph Psalm which begins 'Elohim hath taken His place in the mighty assembly. In the midst of the Elohim He is judging.'"

Elohim (Father) takes his place in the assembly of Elohim. Yahweh (Son of God / Adonai) is the head of this assembly. Satan is in the assembly and made by Yahweh, just as Genesis 3 states. Job shows that Satan is in the assembly. Yahweh accuses man and is his adversary. Can you deny this?

The Father raises a Son, just as the Bible states. Mother is the Holy Spirit that descended as a Dove at His baptism, making peace with the Son. They required the blood of the Cross because of Genesis 9. Read the Names of God Bible. I am correct.

LINK

edit on 25-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The proof is in Genesis, according to the book, Yahweh is the creator of all things. If that is so... then it only stands to reason that Yaweh created the Snake.

Not the creator. He formed Adam (not created). He made the snake (made is a different word than create). He formed Eve and planted the garden. Nothing there that says create. That word create is used for Elohim in Genesis 1. Elohim is Father and Ruach Elohim is Mother. After the fall in Genesis 3, Yahweh Elohim loses his Elohim. Just Yahweh in Genesis 4.

According to what you been presenting through your threads, Elohim is fighting against his son Yahweh. Now, if Yahweh is the one that told the story to Moses to put in writing (that's the consent of the majority), then why not put it in a way that would make him (Yahweh) the good guy? (Since you been trying to established that he is not following Elohim's orders.)
He would have told the story in a way that would make him look like he is the winner. He would have told Moses that he created everything.
And the fact that (according to your teachings) Yahweh made the serpent, make the whole situation more deceiving.

This one is just for informational purposes:
Serpent in Hebrew - seraph or seraph
The Egyptian language there is also a serrif or seraph, same pronounciation. And this word means "fiery flying serpent" in Egyptian as contained in the Pyramid texts which would evolve into the book of the dead.

And we also find that the Jewish Rabbis of Alexandria translated these Saraph (plural seraphim) to the Greek word Dracones, which can be either a flying serpent or a more traditional dragon.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The God jesus talked about is not the same dude who was excited by gold and onyx... The guy who gave certain people favor and was only the god of a certain people when there were OTHER people all over.. READ it.. It's not even confusing.

I wish other people read the bible..

It's hard for me having read the bible to think that no one in churches has read it.. It's quite telling..

"here are your slaves."
"but how will they know I'm godly too?"
"i will put a mark on you that shows the OTHER humans that you are a son of god."

Read it...

The god in the bible was on earth..
The God Jesus talked about whether jesus was real or not.... IS the TRUE god. The god within.. The God in the kingdom of heaven within..

That other dude is just a dick.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I used to study such ideas but I found them to be deceitful.

The practice of chakras seems to be intelligent, yet I find so much deceit in those that practice it.

Instead I think the focus should be made upon the psyche and on the soul.

All who look at God feel some guilt, that is wear repentance comes in. That is what we need, not chakra hindu nonsense. I mean, look where such a religion has gotten those in india.

As a catholic, I expect persecutions for and in my spirituality and I take it in as medicine. Christ crucified is that medicine, His Body and Blood broken for us to heal us.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The serpent in Genesis is a holdover from early Hebrew mythology and represents the old goddess Asherah -- the Queen of Heaven, "The Compassionate One," and consort of Yahweh. Her symbol was the snake in the tree, which was at the time considered to be a symbol of wisdom. That's why it lives in the Tree of Knowledge.

The symbolism (which people would have recognized at the time) sets up a conflict between Asherah and Yahweh, with Asherah wanting to give the humans knowledge, and Yahweh wanting them to remain ignorant (but happy).

Curiously, another symbol of hers was the cross. That could be used with the Christ story to indicate that when Jesus died, he was returned to the bosom of Asherah and the male-female balance of the older religion.

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

the only problem with that is you can find so much pointing to that knowledge in the bible. to me it is clear that one being like us is everything and the universe follows human anatomy. humans are a picture of everything from the dragon realm to the ones above it is all in us and told in the bible.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

The bottom line is that we don't know. We can't know. This is beyond our own scope of experience. We can only speculate, which is what I do. No sense in giving my life and soul over to an entity before I know what I'm getting myself into. Duplicity does not enter my mind, so I am not after reward or wanting to avoid judgment. As I see it, the Lord created the mess. Mankind is simply his tool and mode of operation. If it's something other than this, then the word does a poor job of expressing it to us. I choose to wait until I am informed.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The bottom line is that we don't know. We can't know. This is beyond our own scope of experience. We can only speculate, which is what I do. No sense in giving my life and soul over to an entity before I know what I'm getting myself into. Duplicity does not enter my mind, so I am not after reward or wanting to avoid judgment. As I see it, the Lord created the mess. Mankind is simply his tool and mode of operation. If it's something other than this, then the word does a poor job of expressing it to us. I choose to wait until I am informed.

We will never know as long as we stay in this form. The only way to know is by dying. And in dead we will see the truth. That we were created by an All Mighty spiritual being, or we are just a genetic experiment by aliens, or we are just been used as a battery to keep a giant computer alive etc...

If you find no sense in giving your life and soul to whatever entity, then you have no faith (religiously speaking).

You choose to wait (you will die waiting without knowing). Either way you will be rewarded or punished.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We will never know as long as we stay in this form. The only way to know is by dying. And in dead we will see the truth. That we were created by an All Mighty spiritual being, or we are just a genetic experiment by aliens, or we are just been used as a battery to keep a giant computer alive etc...

If you find no sense in giving your life and soul to whatever entity, then you have no faith (religiously speaking).

You choose to wait (you will die waiting without knowing). Either way you will be rewarded or punished.

According to the adversary, one nation is saved and blessed. According to him in the NT, all nations. According to the Elohim (Father), the rainbow.

It all depends on who you listen to. In the end, the truth is inside us all. It won't be found outside. Outside is the light revealing the inside. Inside is the light revealing the outside. The inside holds the truth of both. We never lacked the truth. We only lacked the keys to knowing it. Those keys are hidden to the detriment of the ones in the conspiracy against the true God.

It's not a trick. Light reveals what it hits. I have no control of what the light reveals. The individual heart is seen either way.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It all depends on who you listen to. In the end, the truth is inside us all. It won't be found outside. Outside is the light revealing the inside. Inside is the light revealing the outside. The inside holds the truth of both. We never lacked the truth. We only lacked the keys to knowing it. Those keys are hidden to the detriment of the ones in the conspiracy against the true God.

It's not a trick. Light reveals what it hits. I have no control of what the light reveals. The individual heart is seen either way.

Exactly We need to start looking inside. But how? By meditating and contemplating the wonder of our nature. By awakening our truth self. Increasing our level of consciousness to be able to distinguish between here and there.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

YES we can know. It is called faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Faith is the opposite of knowledge. Faith is believing in things for which you have no proof. Once you have proof (externally confirmed and verified knowledge), then faith is no longer necessary.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Faith is the opposite of knowledge. Faith is believing in things for which you have no proof. Once you have proof (externally confirmed and verified knowledge), then faith is no longer necessary.

We acquire knowledge. But the knowledge we acquire is limited based on the resources we have.
I believe in God, but I have no proof of His existence. Therefore I'm a man of faith. (based on your definition of faith)

But I think that acquiring knowledge does not mean that I'm losing faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
But I think that acquiring knowledge does not mean that I'm losing faith.

It's not so much losing faith as it is no longer needing it. If you had proof of God that passed all the tests for logical consistency and objective verification so that there would be no doubt in anybody's mind, including the staunchest non-believer, then you wouldn't need faith. You would have verified facts and proof and knowledge.

You don't need to have faith that if you jump into the air you're going to fall back down, do you? You know that you will. And most people who are not you (and therefore not subject to your possible delusions) will agree that you will indeed fall back to the ground. Everybody agrees. Everybody knows. Nobody has to pray or hope that if they jump up they will come back to the ground. No faith required.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You don't need to have faith that if you jump into the air you're going to fall back down, do you? You know that you will. And most people who are not you (and therefore not subject to your possible delusions) will agree that you will indeed fall back to the ground. Everybody agrees. Everybody knows. Nobody has to pray or hope that if they jump up they will come back to the ground. No faith required.

I don't need faith to know that I'm going to fall down. But to jump thinking that I may fly, that require faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't need faith to know that I'm going to fall down. But to jump thinking that I may fly, that require faith.

Now you're getting it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join