It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Family Fakery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh...and actually it doesn't begin with it pulling away in the bottom corner....the picture frame drops slightly before the corner comes away from the wall....watch it again and again and you can see it. It is almost as if, and this may be shocking to you, the frame was hung on a portion of it that was not just a little off of where the actual hangar was, or the nail pulled out of the set wall. Had it happen numerous times at my own house.

WHOA....hold the presses.....FALLING PICTURE PROVES IT....OBAMA truly is the antichrist and NOBODY has ever been killed by ISIS!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Psynic

What evidence do you have to support your "it's fake" claim?

Thoroughly discussed in it's own thread.

This one is about a fake picture fake falling in a fake interview.

Are you under some false notion that interviews are not discussed prior to the interview to facilitate some reasonable judgement on questions being asked? This is the family of a person killed in a very violent way. I am happy you are a set designer for whatever, but are you regularly involved in how a media interview is set up? They have questions that they go through prior to the "live" interview to make sure the others on the other end are ok with them.
Again.....who cares if a picture fell? This somehow makes this a huge conspiracy? I mean, why don't we take a look at the numbers on how many people actually watched the interview and what channel it was on and see if it even matters. Did you watch the actual interview yourself being broadcast at the time? Or are you just jumping on this because someone else was a conspiracy whackbag and said it is all faked because a picture fell?

You're a hoot.

Take a closer look.
edit on -06:00161411402014-11-24T11:40:16-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00501411412014-11-24T11:41:50-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00161411442014-11-24T11:44:16-06:00 by Psynic because: Can't load this video. Would anyone care to help?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People please grow up. I know that this is strange and I could easlly be led to believe that there is some great conspiracy here as well however people are strange sometimes , and so is life.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're deflecting. This thread in it's entirety implies that because you posit this interview is staged or fake, then that goes to show the entire execution was faked.

So, provide proof the execution was faked. You seem to be willing to provide "proof" this interview was staged, why the sudden reluctance to prove the execution was staged?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Are you under some false notion that interviews are not discussed prior to the interview to facilitate some reasonable judgement on questions being asked? This is the family of a person killed in a very violent way. I am happy you are a set designer for whatever, but are you regularly involved in how a media interview is set up? They have questions that they go through prior to the "live" interview to make sure the others on the other end are ok with them.
Again.....who cares if a picture fell? This somehow makes this a huge conspiracy? I mean, why don't we take a look at the numbers on how many people actually watched the interview and what channel it was on and see if it even matters. Did you watch the actual interview yourself being broadcast at the time? Or are you just jumping on this because someone else was a conspiracy whackbag and said it is all faked because a picture fell?

You're a hoot.

Take a closer look.

Wow....good argument....you win.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
PictureFrame #7 came down in a VERY unnatural matter. It was probably a controlled demolition, I mean, I think I even hear someone off camera saying "Pull it".

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Let me also ask....as a 40 year set designer, do you typically not use a hook to hang a picture either by a picture frame wire or the serrated stationary metal typically on the back of a frame? If either one is used, wouldn't the picture have to be pushed upward first to clear the hook the picture was hung on? Or are you suggesting that there was just a nail with no head stuck in the wall and the frame was set on it making it easy to pull off the wall?

Either way, how do you explain the picture first dropping down slightly, prior to the corner coming away from the wall?

As a set designer, do you regularly have pictures accidentally fall while being video taped and go back over that footage to see how they fall, or are you just assuming this had to have been done with a filament of some sort because you can create a similar effect that way? Are you suggesting that as a set designer, the person who set this interview up could not possibly have made a mistake, or that there was no set designer involved at all? Need some more depth to your argument here.....a youtube video isn't something I typically take as proof.......

Please use your years of wisdom to educate us lowly peons a bit.......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It was fake.

There is zero proof the Foley execution was fake, zero.

You have conjecture that is all.

The latest ISIS execution video supports the reality of the Foley video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're living in la la land.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

It was fake.

The latest ISIS execution video supports the reality of the Foley video.

Let me get this straight.

You're saying that because you've seen a video of another beheading, then the alleged Foley beheading video must ALSO be real?

One video is proof of another?

And you think I'm "living in la la land"?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Let me get this straight

You obviously haven't got anything straight.

Did you even bother to read the post I linked? Don't be ignorant, inform yourself before you state your opinion.

Watch the latest ISIS video in it's entirety, if you have the stomach, if you don't BTW you're no person to be making claims about fakery simply because you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to this subject.

The video features the same 'Jihadi-John' person from the Foley execution, and the others. At the end of the video we see the aftermath of the Kassig execution. All these videos are made by the same people, it's obvious.

Of course you can just put your head in the sand and deny the truth, that's your prerogative.

edit on 26-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join