It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Kind of an Ironic Statement coming from someone named "ManBehindTheMask".

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Kind of an Ironic Statement coming from someone named "ManBehindTheMask".

Lmao you got me there!

I do however have my picture on my avatar and when I show up at protests or events I don't cover my face
edit on 11/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: onequestion

Because, is it not obvious, armed conflicts and masks solve everything.

Is not armed conflict what the USA founded on?

I dont recall the Americsn revolution been fought by huggs and tickles unless I have been reading from the wrong history books

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I do however have my picture on my avatar

serious?

this whole time i thought it was john favreu

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

People just don't understand.

The Government does fear you... Why do you think they are trying to screw everyone to the wall?
Alleviate that fear, remove the threat against them.

While it may look like you are making the Government take a step backwards (through the mindset of "they should be afraid"), they actually take two steps forward in removing you as a threat.

When you have a Government that portrays 'Do as we say, not as we do' mentality, then it is obvious they have no love for real democracy.

Coupled with the fact that all laws are so convoluted and written in a language you need to go to Law school to learn how to read... They don't want you to know where you stand, they want you to be confused to the point of not bothering because you don't know how it will end.

People want a non-violent revolution, yet I don't think that is possible anywhere.
Not when you consider they have rigged the system to prevent non-violent mass disobedience.
The only non-violent way you'd get any traction en-mass, would be to sit down and do nothing for weeks on end.
That isn't possible tho is it? Everyone relies and lives on the concept of money. Without it, we'd simply perish.
Also another reason why they are forcing local growers out of the business... they are the threat to the system.
Imagine if everyone grew only a portion of their own food requirements... the impact to the system would be major.

Thus I digress...

/end rant.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I do however have my picture on my avatar

serious?

this whole time i thought it was john favreu

Lol ouch man that's a low blow! He's a great actor but I think I'm in considerably better shape lol
edit on 11/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
These dimwits finally crossed the line and have become full blown domestic terrorists.
Was wondering when they would show their true colors.

Im sure many thought like you in 1776 in regards to george washington.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: dezertdog

Peace will never come out of an exchange of bullets or an assembly of men who hide their faces. Only thirst for retribution, and mistrust, will. Always does, all throughout History.

Peace is not permanent. Thugs and greedy people will always disrupt the peace with violence.
Unfortunately, bullets HAVE been used to obtain peace: The American Revolution, The War of 1812, The Civil War, WW1 et WW2, and sadly (meaning another war with death and destruction) WW3.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I've noticed you love to call my generation of computer wiz's "script kiddies." It almost seems like you have a gripe with this group.

I just saw this headline and need to add that anyone can buy a Guy Fawkes mask and put on a black suit and tie. Obviously there are many out there who will take extreme measures to discredit the group known as Anonymous.

edit on 23-11-2014 by jrod because: s=a

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

It obviously helped form this country

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

not trying to make fun at all.

i also wasnt joking....
i did think thats who was in your avatar.....

back to topic.....

i dont like the idea of armed protestors on the street. makes me nervous.
of course cops make me nervous too.....

i wish i had an answer but i dont....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

a reply to: dezertdog

Peace will never come out of an exchange of bullets or an assembly of men who hide their faces. Only thirst for retribution, and mistrust, will. Always does, all throughout History.

Peace is not permanent. Thugs and greedy people will always disrupt the peace with violence.

Unfortunately, bullets HAVE been used to obtain peace: The American Revolution, The War of 1812, The Civil War, WW1 et WW2, and sadly (meaning another war with death and destruction) WW3.

peace is not a valid word. only the word peice is real. if we want what we think peace means then we have to say other words when we call on those above to help. a call for peace will always result in piece. i know it sounds crazy but the proof is written in blood in our history. shalom

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Are we sure these activists aren't agent provocateurs? Are they really from Anonymous or are they just wearing Guy Fawkes masks and the media is portraying them as Anonymous in order to make it seem like a bigger story? It just seems funny to me. You'd think an organization that public would have some concept of PR by now. ;p

Thank you for this.

At least there are others who can see through the facade. Just look at the ATS posters who have been quick to label them 'terrorists'.

I seriously doubt they would have done something so sloppy. Anonymous will likely be facing many agent provocateurs with the goal of labeling them a terrorist group, which is not wise given how computer savvy the majority of those 'activists' are.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

In 1776 "a shot was heard round the world"; today with television and the internet, there are so many shots that we have learned or been taught to simply ignore them, they are no longer heard by the masses.

I'm not sure what it would take to get people to demand and bring about change, some if not all of our police need to be reigned in by their being held responsible.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMaskIf you're too scared to show your face

take another look at the photo 13 posts before yours.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Masked AND armed! Honestly this is what we need. We need to start showing that were serious.

I fully support peaceful protest and respect those who engage in it, but this is something quite different.

The moment a protestor dons a mask, takes up arms and stomps all over other people’s rights to force an agenda, they cease to be protestors and become part of the problem and make things worse.

Having been around and involved in protest and folks who think this way in the early 1970’s, I’m actually fairly sure this has way more to do with being the center of attention than it has to do with the cause du jour.

They need to mature, take the masks off and learn one of life’s most valuable lessons; they cannot beat the system, but they can learn to play inside it and achieve their goals. This quest for instant gratification and attention will lead nowhere.

edit on 11/23/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Most US service men and women would not fire upon our own citizens. That's why we have cops. So don't assume the military would take such an order.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I've noticed you love to call my generation of computer wiz's "script kiddies." It almost seems like you have a gripe with this group.

Oh really? Please tell me what your generation is and how do you know that I am not in that generation?

The thing is I have probably forgotten more about H-P-V-C-Infosec (with a focus on the P) then you have known..

ANSI and ASCII groups, been there and done that.
BBS rations, yup that to.
Made a lot of money off red-beige-blue boxes back in the day..yup..
Got in trouble for using a Hallmark record-able card to get free calls , that was a good time. I got grounded for a week.
Flash dialing to get around physical locks? Parents loved that one.
COCOTs..they used to be so easy to exploit.
2600, Phrack zines? yup...those to..

Get over it.. Putting on a mask and being able to run a DoS or DDoS doesn't make you a hactivist. Publishing the home address of someone you feel did something wrong doesnt make you skilled.

If people want to show up and protest multiple topics then have at it just don't forget when you cry that the Govt is being judge , jury and executioner that groups doing the same are no better. Their is clearly something wrong with the current system but I just dont know that this is the way to fix it.

For example everything going on with the KKK is something that is easy for just about anyone to get behind even though freedom of speech and belief applies to everyone just not people that don't believe in bad things.
edit on 23-11-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

This is plain and simple just more extremism. This is the last thing this country needs, "An American spring"

It's not our government that makes this country great, it's the people. Don't turn on each other over nonsense we can work through these issues without violence.

Well it's obvious that Beavercreek is unwilling to work with them. Also have you seen what protesting done? Not many people get taken serious unless they get a little extreme.

Also you're right about the people that make America great so we have to stand up to make it great again.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am in support of this action. This seems to be an organic rebellion against injustice and police brutality.

Using brutality to stop brutality?

The protestors are becoming like those against whom they protest in the first place.

In what way are they using brutality? They have hurt no one as of yet. They are exercising their right to open carry and they are PROTESTING! Correct me if I'm wrong but that's in the first amendment. Not all of them are hackers too. Some people are out there to support a CAUSE instead of being cowards sitting here complaining about everything. They're actually taking it to the streets. If they get to be like Ferguson then yeah we'll talk about them being like those they are protesting against. Until then you are wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join