It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - Which Thanksgiving Side Dish Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another easy going fun quiz, this one holiday themed.

Fun Quiz Here - Which Thanksgiving Side Dish Are You?

You are Cranberry Sauce - You've always been fairly unique. You may not click with everyone or in every situation, but you're a real hit when you do.

Yeah ... love me or hate me. Not much in between.

I can't have it anymore, but when I could eat all the Thanksgiving stuff, the kind of cranberry sauce I liked was the one with the whole berries. I know people like the jellied sauce but I never did like that.

For dessert ... pumpkin pie with whipped cream. And then some apple pie with vanilla ice cream ... and then some chocolate creme pie with whipped cream again. In fact, skip the turkey and stuffing and green beans etc and just go for the pies. The pies with dessert coffee in high abundance. (with lots of nutmeg in the coffee). mmmmm

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You Are A Green Bean Casserole -

You're a bit hard on the outside, but break past that crust and you're just a big softie inside.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are Mashed Potatoes!
You get along with everyone, and know how to put that little extra on top. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't like you.

I hope I'm not the boxed kind.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Stuffing
Your personality is light and pleasant on the surface, but there's still a certain depth to your character.

Huh?? WHAT???!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL

Cute quiz

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm Stuffing:

Your personality is light and pleasant on the surface, but there's still a certain depth to your character.

I was hoping for pumpkin pie.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wanted stuffing, it's my favorite, but I'm green bean casserole, which I hate! LOL

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You are stuffing. Your personality is light and pleasant on the surface, but there's still a certain depth to your character.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i got: green bean casserole

You're a bit hard on the outside, but break past that crust and you're just a big softie inside.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I got stuffing;

Cute quiz!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Stuffing:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are Mashed Potatoes!

You get along with everyone, and know how to put that little extra on top. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't like you.

At least it's something delicious.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Stuffing. And I was SO pulling for gravy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mashed Potatoes (but mine are loaded).

top topics

join