It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My astral-projecting dog just died :( :( I could be next

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

This thread is not about you and I and what we think about near death experiences. Please have some consideration for the poster of this thread and remain on topic.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
This thread is not about you and I and what we think about near death experiences. Please have some consideration for the poster of this thread and remain on topic.

I have demonstrated more consideration about their well-being that you have :
Showing them evidence there is no afterlife , and suggesting they consult a medical-professional about their passive-suicidal-ideation, could save their life.

Whereas you have been telling them there is an afterlife where they can be reunited with deceased love-ones , without any hard evidence that is the case, a fairy-story which can only be an encouragement to the suicidal , ( unintentional encouragement is still encouragement ).
edit on 24-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: johndeere2020

I have lost so many precious pets through the years and it is gut wrenching to have to say goodbye. I know how difficult this is for you. You are not alone.

Thanks for these pictures. I still can't stop myself from crying if I get the feeling. But knowing her, all she wanted me is to be happy. And that I will do so she can now rest with her Mother. I know I'll meet her again, if not in the afterlife, maybe in this life, we will meet again.
edit on 24-11-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

I have demonstrated more consideration about their well-being that you have :
Showing them evidence there is no afterlife , and suggesting they consult a medical-professional about their passive-suicidal-ideation, could save their life.

Whereas you have been telling them there is an afterlife where they can be reunited with deceased love-ones , without any hard evidence that is the case, a fairy-story which can only be an encouragement to the suicidal , ( unintentional encouragement is still encouragement ).

Have you looked to see the forum this was even posted in, aside from your being extremely insensitive to the OP?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Sorry about your dog passing.

And thanks for sharing that wonderful experience.

Thank you.

I think all loved pets do this (even if no one did, their Spiritual parents love them). Some owners may not be sensitive to spiritual phenomena maybe pretend you're meeting them again. But it's difficult when all you want to do is cry. They want to see us happy as they did when they are alive.

The last time I saw my dog, many months ago. I pretended to be happy and not going away for a long time but I guess our understanding is beyond words so she cried real tears.

I'll just remember the dream where she's happy to meet me in her new home.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Have you looked to see the forum this was even posted in

I just saw a post from a person repeatedly referring to their death, and thought I may be able to help deter them from passive (or active) suicide, I don't care what forum it was posted in.

aside from your being extremely insensitive to the OP?

I'm not concerned about what you consider "insensitive". Suggesting that someone who is preoccupied with their death seek professional medical help is not "insensitive", it's constructive : it could improve/save their life. Telling them fairy-stories about never-never-land is at best pointless , at worst harmful.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: engvbanyTelling them fairy-stories about never-never-land is at best pointless , at worst harmful.

I had this dream and seeing my dog's astral body (she OOBE'd) before I learned of what happened to her. I never knew she had illness.

The dream came at the same day she died. I rarely dream about my dog. I though it was just a good dream, I did not know she already died.

So your hypothesis of wishful thinking is false. I have no idea of what had happened or was happening when I had these sightings and dream.

Me doing OOBE and kinda messing stuff in the physical world remotely (but not consistently, I need a lot more practice) makes me a firm believer of afterlife. Its either that or I have telekinesis. My dog is far more capable than me and could seriously haunt a room even when she's alive. There's simply something we don't know a lot about our world.

There are probably thousands more of species of animals yet to be discovered.... Just because they are not been discovered yet, doesn't mean they don't exist and are not real

What we have here has been discovered just not accepted yet by mainstream science. But as Albert Einstein said, Science without religion is lame!

I have to thank you though for giving me a break from grieving. Gives some relief but doesn't really make feel better because I still want to grieve.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
Cause you know exactly what happens, where your energy goes ...

I already mentioned the answer to that question : it's decomposition , the chemical energy stored in your body becomes fuel for bacteria / plants / insects/ fungi and animals too if you are not buried or cremated.

Is this thread really for you?

NO,

You seem to think all you are is flesh and bone and a few chemical reactions added with a few electrical signals, hey you might be,

other seem to have deeper meaning to themselves and being and their consciousness/awareness is who they are not their body.

Or are you just trolling and have to impose your beliefs of nothing onto a grieving a person?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

and stated they [mistakenly] believe dreams are premonitions,

personally they have been for e on many occasions,

so its no mistake to believe such based on my own personl experience, looks like there is another, the OP.

Search ATS and you will find many more, you can label it as wishful thinking but that is all you are doing thinking you are correct here, its wishful thinking on your part.

but that IMO your comments were counterproductive to well-being of the OP.

NIghtstar has posted that poem a few times in similar threads and let me tell you a hard fact about that poem,

It kept me from suicide after my boy Tyson passed in 2012, he was a rottie and only 6 years old.

i.e. the NDE/OOBE is a hallucination , not evidence of actually leaving ones body, or existence of an afterlife.

Who cares?

most in this thread don't, its a thread about spiritual and personal beliefs and loss, not for providing evidence or debunking anything.

Have at least a bit of heart you tin man

No thanks, I'm I quite happy to expose your harmful nonsense in this thread.

Yes harmful nonsense that has partially saved at least one life.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I have to thank you though for giving me a break from grieving. Gives some relief but doesn't really make feel better because I still want to grieve.

Brother, let it all out if you can, don't hold back, trust me.

Its been two years very soon actually 2nd of December since my boy Tyson died and I still grieve and have many doubts about what I could have done better.

Sorry for engaging the insensitive troll in your thread.

To move on one must let go, to let go you need to grieve.

Its actually hard for me to post as I still have issues getting over Tyson, its my fault he died so young.

I have posted on ATS what I did and said and the guilt I feel for his passing and I hope no one experiences the same grief so if you can let it out.

Actually to agree with engvbany on one point is you can go talk and see someone, not what they suggest but there are therapists that only deal with animal loss here in Australia and there might be something similar where you are, so you can go let out any pain you have with a stranger as sometimes its easier to let things out to a person you barley know.

Its actually something I looked into just recently, my sister actually suggested it.

I will see how I go after this 2 years have gone since he died, I haven't even had a funeral for him, he's been cremated and sits next to my bed.

I need to have a funeral and let him go so I can move on.

Just wanted to share my concerns for your being at this tough time for you and pass on my condolences and sympathies for your loss.

I hope one day you can share a pic of her, I bet she was just as beutiful as all dogs are in my opinion, angels in disguise here to keep us company, guide us, protect us, be our best companions in life.

Much love brother,

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
very sorry for your sad loss. an adored pet leaves a void in one's heart when it's gone. when my 18 year old cat died i was utterly bereft.

(post by engvbany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
The Spirit who was guiding me told me I might die very soon. This coincides with the message I received from my dog who welcomes me home in some sort of Heaven ... I guess it's farewell soon. I am in perfect health so I doubt I would die naturally, probably in some heroic struggle, I hope. But I am not bothered at all ... there's no longer any point in the whole exercise of the meaning of life.

After life there is no Heaven, (or Hell), only decomposition.

Dreams are not prophecies , ( some are just wishful thinking ).

Please talk to a medical-professional about your passively suicidal ideation ...

Passive Suicidal Ideation ... a relationship ended or you lost a job. Stressful events in life may drive the best of us to think, "I wish I were dead." Fleeting thoughts, including wishful thinking ...
active-vs_-passive-suicidal-ideation.html

Your dog is now pushing up daisies , don't join them earlier than is necessary.

I lost a close relative to cancer and I was 10 miles away when they died, but exactly when they died I felt her presence right next to me in a very big way, and immediately called the home where she was and they said she just passed a moment ago. Explain that! Wishful thinking?
I know of an old and notorious graveyard I could take you to, where you would get grabbed, pushed, and scratched. All you would need to do to provoke them there is laugh at them and mock them a bit like you are doing here, and you would soon be crying like a little baby, plus you would run out of that place like a greased owl.

When you post like this it appears more like you are trying to convince yourself it can't be true, so you can continue to not be accountable in this physical life you are now living, otherwise, why reply with such absolutes as you did?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
I hope one day you can share a pic of her, I bet she was just as beutiful as all dogs are in my opinion, angels in disguise here to keep us company, guide us, protect us, be our best companions in life.

Much love brother,

Sorry for your boy Tyson and thanks for your condolences and advice. It's a good one but no worries, I think I'll be fine. I hope our pain will soon be over.

This is actually the first time I suffered a real loss. It's terrible.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I once had a dream when I was younger that our family dog would lose use of her back legs.. We had to have her put down three years ago as they could not support her through old age..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Too bad you lost your dog but there must be many things you still have. Grieving doesn't come natural to everyone even if they have a thing for the afterlife, it's a learning experience and it's likely to repeat several times in your life, good luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I lost a close relative to cancer and I was 10 miles away when they died, but exactly when they died I felt her presence right next to me in a very big way, and immediately called the home where she was and they said she just passed a moment ago. Explain that! Wishful thinking?

Not wishful thinking, it's explainable by coincidence.

If you phoned daily then it is 100% certain you will phone on the day they die, and 1:24 chance you will phone the same hour they die , ( 24 hours in a day ).
Roulette is 1:37 , people occasionally win roulette , (otherwise they wouldn't play ) , so 1:24 is easily explainable by chance without invoking the paranormal.

If you're going to tell me you phoned the minute after they died , how do you determine the time of death to that degree of accuracy ?.
The time when someone's pulse stops is not necessary the time of death, as people have been resuscitated minutes and even hours after that has occurred. So there will be a degree of uncertainty on the time of true irreversible death : it cannot be measured to minute accuracy.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
... why reply with such absolutes as you did?

Because I don't think suicide is a good idea , particularly not in young persons who are in "perfect health" , and because there is no hard-evidence for afterlife whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have posted on ATS what I did and said and the guilt I feel for his passing and I hope no one experiences the same grief so if you can let it out.

I'm sure that Tyson would not want you to feel guilty or to be so sad for so long. There are so many sweet and loving pets I have had and still miss, but I know they are in a better place and that we will meet again someday.

I know a lot of people do not want to get another pet when one passes away, but...think of all the poor sweet gentle animals that only want to be loved and cared for. Many must be put down simply because the shelters are filled to capacity and no one took them home to be loved.
Just a thought to consider. I have rescued many pets and have never regretted it. The unconditional love I received in return was priceless.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B

I once had a dream when I was younger that our family dog would lose use of her back legs.. We had to have her put down three years ago as they could not support her through old age..

That is such a hard decision to make. It is always best to think of the quality of life for our animals, and when their time comes, we must be brave enough to do what is best for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Because I don't think suicide is a good idea , particularly not in young persons who are in "perfect health" , and because there is no hard-evidence for afterlife whatsoever."

He isn't going to kill himself. He will be just fine in time. As for hard evidence of an afterlife I have to disagree as many here will. I know you don't believe in it and that's ok. Now, offer your sympathy for his loss and let the rest be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join