It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Sin was Not Mankind - Yahweh Shed Adam's Blood to Divide the Image - Divide and Conquer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

you mean the rebellion of the snake? or is jesus a serpent now, according to you?

The snake was made by the Son. That is, if the Son is Yahweh Adonai/Lord. If that is a lie, the the NT Jesus might be someone else. He is called the Son of the Father. Yahweh claims to be the only God. Which one do we believe? As I show in the OP, dividing always implies playing both sides of the fence. Yahweh is the the source for Moses writing the Torah. Adonai/Lord claims the source for the NT as that of the Father's words. Paul claims that the LORD inspired him. John claims that an Angel inspired him. Muhammad claims to be inspired by an angel. Joseph Smith claims the same. All of the NT writers claim the same influence.

I say the Magen/Magicians are responsible. They were Kings of the East.

2 Samuel 22:3

Yahweh is my rock and my Metsuda and my Savior,
my Elohim, my rock in whom I take refuge, my Magen,
the strength of my salvation, my stronghold, my refuge,
and my Savior who saved me from violence.

David speaking of Yahweh. David slaughtered millions in his Magen's name. So have Christians. So have all the others inspired by Angels.

Grigori and their Chant - Who Really Needs Forgiveness? I need no messenger to tell me the truth. My Spirit already has the truth if I love others, have the will to give and seek peace (not war). The Father's will is for us to give. Nature proclaims this goodness. A tree has the truth in its branches.

edit on 23-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, all the brochures said we would get our own universe of independence and we would become as gods. I really hate it when salesmen hype up their product. This existence is edifying, but it is also kind of underwhelming at this point. ;p

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

One has to contemplate the mythos of the Demiurge and also the concept of the Monad, 1 was complete, but once the dyad was produced this also symbolized the creation of the concept of good and evil, the ultimate goal of certain Abrahamic faiths is to bring man back to the Monad, 1, the same goal symbolically as the NWO reconciling all duality to singularity, one and perfection again, some say back to the Garden of Eden, but the main concept of certain faiths is that complete destruction of all faiths must occur for this to happen, this is the basis of theosophists, Blavatsky, Pike and all Orientalism of the 1800's and previous to these

One has to also reconcile the Ain Soph, as Lucifer, mankind are children of the lesser God if you do extensive reading on the early concepts based on the writings of Sepher Yetzirah, the Book of the Angel Raziel, Enoch and the concepts associated with Thoth or what one must know really is "Thought", the process that must happen prior to any creation.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I enjoy your threads, AlephBet. They always make me think. Sometimes I cannot grasp the full measure of what you are attempting to convey. This one is straight-forward and interesting. Keep thinking... Seek and Ye shall find, eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
you get alot rite but alot you still have twisted. i can not say i disagree with your post because there is some truth starting to outline but not there yet.

One thing is you claim that the snake was created by one but they were here from the start. you can not judge all snakes by your fear of one long ago. Personally i don't like them but i try to overcome the thought that every snake is satan or that he created them.

It seems that you want to go down the line and put everything you disagree with on ones shoulders. it is not quite that simple. eve was not the mistake you are making her out to be.

i could go on and on but i don't want you to think i think you are completly wrong. you are just seeing a mixed picture but keep searching. perhaps we are the scapegoat you search for.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: planetyeck
I'm just amazed that God created EVERYTHING but somehow still needs something (our love, devotion, praise etc.) Where's he supposed to go to get it? Furthermore, if I can anger God by "sinning" doesn't that make me more powerful than God? I mean I'm a mere human but can somehow damage God. it is people who continue to believe that God is some bipolar two year old with multiple personalities, a mood disorder and an ego complex that keep the world from evolving. 99.9% of what you believe is based on what someone else told you which is based off of what someone told them which is based off of what someone told them etc. How about we get a mind of our own for once.

You dont understand the relationship between God and humanity.
It is a father and child relationship.
Do your children make you angry when they are naughty?
Its not about power, its about love.

Lazy people are told, others research and comprehend .

The OP has no idea what he is reading when he looks at the bible, he doesnt understand Gods love or the rigidity of the law

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Interesting that I find the complete opposite...

Alephbet (Ed) is one of the more knowledgeable people on these forums when it comes to scripture both within the bible and without...

The difference between him and others that are also quite knowledgeable about these things is that he is not confined by the proverbial soup bowl religion and dogma of Christianity... and what the preachers of said religion promote

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If that is the truth, then it's time for daddy to step up and put his petulant son over his knee. He has been tormenting us for long enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: borntowatch

Interesting that I find the complete opposite...

Alephbet (Ed) is one of the more knowledgeable people on these forums when it comes to scripture both within the bible and without...

The difference between him and others that are also quite knowledgeable about these things is that he is not confined by the proverbial soup bowl religion and dogma of Christianity... and what the preachers of said religion promote

I do find him -"confined by the proverbial soup bowl religion and dogma of Christianity". Because he only uses the bible to explain his theory. I'm not saying he is wrong, but his way of understanding things is interesting. Is obvious that he has study a lot and has read a lot of material. But trying to mix all that into the bible make things quite confusing for the common reader.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
If that is the truth, then it's time for daddy to step up and put his petulant son over his knee. He has been tormenting us for long enough.

The promise of the Rainbow seems to be speaking toward the opposite of what the Son did before the first century as Yahweh choosing one nation to bless. Rather than select one nation to bless, Elohim seeks to bless all nations. In Genesis 8, Yahweh spoke to Noah first. In Genesis 9, Elohim spoke. Between the two, we see the difference. While Yahweh settled on one planet, trying to refine one nation, Elohim regulates the entire universe. Of course, this is our own presupposition. It could be that heaven and earth are only our local solar system. My hunch is that we are only looking at local creators here and not the one creator of the entire universe. Again, we can only speculate at this point. Our previous memories have been taken by rebirth.

edit on 24-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TKDRL

The promise of the Rainbow seems to be speaking toward the opposite of what the Son did before the first century as Yahweh choosing one nation to bless. Rather than select one nation to bless, Elohim seeks to bless all nations. In Genesis 8, Yahweh spoke to Noah first. In Genesis 9, Elohim spoke. Between the two, we see the difference. While Yahweh settled on one planet, trying to refine one nation, Elohim regulates the entire universe. Of course, this is our own presupposition. It could be that heaven and earth are only our local solar system. My hunch is that we are only looking at local creators here and not the one creator of the entire universe. Again, we can only speculate at this point. Our previous memories have been taken by rebirth.

The Gnostics texts will give you a better idea about your hunch.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

I do find him -"confined by the proverbial soup bowl religion and dogma of Christianity". Because he only uses the bible to explain his theory.

What you probably didn't know is that this is his third incarnation on ATS...

He hasn't always stuck solely to the bible

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I do find him -"confined by the proverbial soup bowl religion and dogma of Christianity". Because he only uses the bible to explain his theory.

I seek, find and adapt. Axioms rise and resolve contradiction. You will not find me today as I was yesterday. As I have always maintained: God is welcome to come clear this all up. They have had at least 2000 years to do so. Since they have not, we can safely assume deception.

The basis for my new attitude is knowledge of the Son's past as Yahweh. If I am wrong, God can clear it up and remove our collective delusion.

edit on 24-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

but what he does find and use is almost always held together by sticks and mud.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm not even sure where you're at anymore my friend. I do hope the
direction is north tho.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I'm not even sure where you're at anymore my friend. I do hope the
direction is north tho.

All I need to know for now. As we see beheadings and billions of deaths, we know who taught us how.

Psalm 144

Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I take issue with your conclusions about love being the answer. All emotions in twos love is still countered by hate and one cannot exist without the other. To be whole again is to unite the twos and threes. The duality and the dimensional separation of physical, emotional and spiritual. as above so below all these dimensions are phase shifted by perfect 90 degrees with and infinite spectrum of frequency noise scattered within each ideal phase shift. All beliefs, all things worshipped exist for the sake of those who believed.

Peace is the next step, peace from all conflict, that is not love for from love spawns eventual sin and hate for that is the cycle of duality.

Through peace imagination becomes reality and vice versa what comes after that I cannot say for the Mandelbrot set gives us no true end

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you truly saying that Yahweh sinned before man did?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

he invented it, did he not? he created sin. sin is a product of his existence. and he cant claim ignorance because that would imply that there are limits to his knowledge. but to say that he is unable to remove it would be to imply that there are also limits to his power. and yet, strangely, he continues to tolerate the presence of sin and evil. even though according to legend when it comes time to get rid of it, he will have no trouble. so why not do it now? even better, why create it at all? why not scribble out the loophole that sanctions the presence of such corruption. surely thats a simple matter for the king of kings? its all very confusing.
edit on 29-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Yes, but he didn't know what he was. This is made clear in the Tripartite Tractate.

The [...] which the Logos who was defective brought forth, who was in the sickness, did not resemble him, because he brought it forth forgetfully, ignorantly, and defectively, and in all the other weak ways, although the Logos gave the first form through the Demiurge out of ignorance, so that he would learn that the exalted one exists, and would know that he needs him. This is what the prophet called "Living Spirit" and "Breath of the exalted aeons" and "the Invisible," and this is the living soul which has given life to the power which was dead at first. For that which is dead is ignorance.

In Revelation, you read about the Living Spirits and other beings from ancient times. The Demiurge idea is connected to the reason Yahweh first proclaimed himself as God. Like all of us, we must eventually realize the truth behind the Father who is hidden.

This is not the only reason I see this from the text. He proclaimed himself to be God with none beside. Later, when Adonai is the Kinsman Redeemer, he was also in a state of inconscience. He had to be in order to be fully man. Baptism into the waters of life includes inconscience, or amnesia. There are several Latin words that outline this truth.

AMN is Hebrew is Amen, meaning true. In Greek, it is Lamb.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of Life (Baptized into the Jordan)
AMNio - is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the Lamb
AMNion - is the sac around the baby in the mother's womb
AMNiotic - is the Fluid that causes forgetfulness
Amnesia - sia means a condition. Forgetfulness
Amnesty - from the same word as amnesia, but means the lawgiver forgetting your sin/transgression
dAMNation - The Lamb taken away

For Jesus to be fully human, he must be born again. Yahweh committed atrocities in the OT by shedding blood.

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

These are the words of Elohim (Father) from Genesis 1. Yahweh is the Son of God and Ruach Elohim is the Mother, or feminine side of Elohim. The image is BOTH male and female, which is the sin of Yahweh. He divided mankind by shedding Adam's blood. He then continued to shed blood, using man to fight both sides of every conflict. This is evident with Cyrus, who gave credit to Marduk (Yahweh) and not Yahweh. Yahweh gave himself credit. How do we know this: Cyrus Cylinder Seal. The cylinder seal is hard evidence that Yahweh played both sides of conflict.

My threads outline the entire story from beginning to end. I have laid it out by every detail. This twist at the end is not what I expected by the way. I am honest, so I will show what I find, not matter what it says. Truth must be seen, even if it is not the truth we think it should be.

He paid a blood debt on the cross. Let's hope he was honest as well. We will see when he returns. If bloodshed is still his marker, then he has learned nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join