It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Neanderthals a sub-species of modern humans? New research says no

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: np6888

Why don't you quote "Lord of the Rings"? It's just as relevant.

Well yes LOTR is better written and somewhat more believable than the committee which wrote the various books that were later selected to be part of the Bible.

If the Bible was written today it would be sent back for a full re-write for plot failure, story arc disconnects and lack of character development....and being incoherent in parts.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Thanks for your reply,
and links,
maybe i will pick there brains
after the Holidays.

Regardless, I hold fast to my original reply,

Best,

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Jarocal

If you change that to " will lounge comfortably drinking beer while supervising others digging" I'm in...

...get a job supervising the clearing of jungle from Maya ruins - a nearly continuous task. Tedious but while doing so you can do the above.

I would but right now I feel my calling is to use my hobby of horticulture to propagate low cost/free perennial plants and ttrees along with environmental education to my community. Being in an agricultural area that has heavily contributed to the pollution of the chesapeake bay I prefer to allocate my spare resources into showing farmers a profitable means of creating riparian buffers, erosion control, and water management. I find archeology fascinating and the records lessons we can learn from the past but focus my energies into a more sustainable future.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarocal

Now that sounds like good work. I once lived near the Chesapeake and miss those crabs, good luck!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join