It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces shoot and kill Palestinian man on Gaza border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just another day and another Israeli crime that will go unpunished.

CombatMaster...
I'm sure you're a nicer person than to actually suggest he deserved to die...

But that's exactly why we can't stand outright defence of Israeli aggression....

If a rocket flies later today...
Israel will say the truce is broken because of that...
They will ignore this shooting and the U.S. & U.K. won't say sweet FA...

Sickening.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It's all too easy for Zionists to ignore the Likud Charter...

It doesn't fit the narrative that Palestine are the spanner in the works of a two state solution.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: daaskapital

Agreed...
The palestinians have to be diplomatic and civilized in order to achieve anything in todays world...
voting in a governement like hamas doesnt help them one bit.

The Palestinians have been far more diplomatic than the Israelis have been. If you do some research you will find that it is Israel that is constantly breaking the peace agreements that is when they can actually get an agreement because Israel usually gets up and walks away from the negotiation table.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Zionist Fascist State of Israel shouldn't exist in the first place. They had noting to do with Palestine. They illegally invaded the land on the BS excuse that "God" promised them the land. Yeah Whatever!

They used Terror tactics of Murder, bombs, rape and torture to forcibly take that land from the Palestinian people. And they STILL do it.

And people here still think the Zionist Filth are the victims? Aw! Come On!!

The Cowards known as the IDF kill Palestinians constantly. Especially Palestinian Kids! The IDF along with their Terrorist Zionist masters are Filth. Murderers in a stolen land!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Entering an no buffer zone near the Israeli border... Ignoring warning shots...
This guy was obviously suicidal or plain stupid, and has only himself to blame.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

This is the first Gazan casualty... Which is also incorrect as there are at least 10 dead from duds dropped during the last operation.
edit on 23-11-2014 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech
So is it ok for Palestinians to shoot Israeli soldiers in the buffer zone?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh great. the same old people are here yet again. Once again i will remind you all that according to DNA testing they are both related to each other. This is a civil war/feud. As outsiders we all need to Keep our mouths shut and let them settle it themselves.

"Oh they killed a child!....well then they shoudnt had hid behind the child.
"they made a tunnel to smuggle stuff in!....shoudnt had blocked the borders.

See both sides have crap they do. both sides suck,and both sides need to grow the hell up and respect the UN mandate they originally were given under penalty of death. If they could gurantee a UN response if attacked for going back to the old borders this conflict could be over.

I do not have any patience for these people ever since my friends death while going to get her bosses cofee and getting hit by a rocket from pali territory. Thanks Palis..thanks israelis. You both suck.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: MaxMech
So is it ok for Palestinians to shoot Israeli soldiers in the buffer zone?

Of course not. If a Palestinian kills an Israeli then it is always an act of terrorism and when an Israeli kills a Palestinian then the Palestinian was just another terrorist and the brave IDF soldier protected Israel.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Israel's military said it had fired warning shots before shooting at two people approaching the security fence.

Israel maintains a no-go buffer zone along the perimeter inside Gaza which it says is necessary to prevent militant attacks.

I`m not saying a buffer zone is right and I`m not saying it`s wrong I`m just saying it is what it is and if a person values their life they should stay well clear of that area.He gambled with his life and he lost.

edit on 23-11-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Israel's military said it had fired warning shots before shooting at two people approaching the security fence.

Israel maintains a no-go buffer zone along the perimeter inside Gaza which it says is necessary to prevent militant attacks.

I`m not saying a buffer zone is right and I`m not saying it`s wrong I`m just saying it is what it is and if a person values their life they should stay well clear of that area.He gambled with his life and he lost.

Only if you are Palestinian.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
This is the claim Israel always makes but how often do they back that claim up with proof?

I have backed it up with proof on this very site.

Sorry but Israel doesn't use the point and shoot rockets that Hamas uses they are using the latest tech which is guided so if they hit a school or hospital then they are doing it on purpose.

Yes, and those schools are used by Hamas and terrorists as weapons storehouses, blame Hamas.

Did you think the terrorist that founded Israel would have gone along with a two state solution? After seeing the massive theft of land in 67 committed by Israel that only proves the Palestinians were right.

Yes, because they did go along with it. It's 100% fact the Palestinians did not and went to war to steal all the land. If they lose all their land in response I would not care. You reap what you sow. Although Israel, after winning the war, again tried peace, and even after losing the war Palestinians refused peace. It's historical fact. Your wishes matter not in the face of fact.

How nice that you choose to turn a blind eye to the constant illegal acts by Israel and try to place the blame on the victims. Also if you had paid any attention to the peace negotiations you would find that it is Israel that keeps any form of peace from happening.

Take a history lesson or two. Israel signed peace agreements and gave back land to every country except Palestine, as they refused to sign it in 1949.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Can't say it is OK.
Same as it is not OK to run down a pedestrian who crossed a road on a red light.
These things are just likely to happen when you ignore common sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: ugmold

Can't say it is OK.
Same as it is not OK to run down a pedestrian who crossed a road on a red light.
These things are just likely to happen when you ignore common sense.

Common sense tells me the Palestinians are living in in an Open Air Prison, Common Sense tells me this is despicable.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You do not hear the whole story about it though

For example, i too here on my local streets could provoke a police man, threaten him, and when he has to use force to restrain me, get my friend to film it and shout police brutality and stick it on youtube and get a viral clip.

Whilst the above example is obviously fictional do you see my point? what is reported and what actually happened could be two different things.

So whenever you hear about those supposed poor innocent Palestinians, check what is really going on.
edit on 4-10-2015 by lamplighters because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join