It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Came across this little gem.

Alexandre Tannous has been active as a musician, educator, composer, ethnomusicologist, sound researcher and as a sound therapist. He holds a Bachelor of Music with a double major in Music Theory and Composition, and a Master of Arts degree in Music Education from Columbia University Teachers College. As a recipient of the Mellon Fellowship he also earned a Master of Arts and a Master of Philosophy degrees in Ethnomusicology from Columbia University where he was enrolled in the PH.D. program. He has taught various music courses at the same institution. The works of Alexandre Tannous are frequently performed in the United States, Europe, and in Asia. The World Première performance of his orchestral composition “Métamorphose” under his baton at Carnegie Hall in 1995 received a standing ovation. As a film composer he composed two film-scores: The Seventh Dog (2005), and Jim (2009) www.jimthefilm.com.

I am listening to some of the tracks right now. Very relaxing, enjoyable almost comforting. Enjoy...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is nooice

Flagrant Key and Peele reference, don't watch...

Funny thing is I used to say that

Very relaxing, I would like to release some music like this.
edit on 23-11-2014 by nrd101 because: youtube video

Try this if you want to hear me yelling coded conspiracy words at you: indo Rap soundcloud
edit on 23-11-2014 by nrd101 because: lol sorry had to self promote, but I'm not selling anything

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am listening to some of the tracks right now. Very relaxing, enjoyable almost comforting.

I find Hawaiian slack key very relaxing, enjoyable and definitely comforting. Even without understanding the words, but knowing the story makes it all the better.

www.huapala.org...
edit on 11/23/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I have a keyboard at home with a wide range of sounds, often I work myself into a trance when improvising - its as if I am playing out the contents of my mind with the keys.

Here is a piece of mine:

edit on 23-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join