It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Horsemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I did a search but did not find it on ATS. It's a fascinating documentary that explains - yet again - the failure of the fiat money system and ignites a discussion on how to build a better system. It toes no party lines.
edit on 22-11-2014 by ForteanOrg because: invariably he makes typos..

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Worth watching; weird to click on the YT link and see my comment from five months ago sitting there on top...
And yes, I still have issues with Noam Chomsky; anyone that can bypass 9-11 with a wave of their hand as if it doesn't matter has got some serious issues with cognitive dissonance, or is truly afraid of putting their lives on the line for truth. It's like he heard the comment; 'if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen' and now he sticks to the front hallway, looking into the rest of the house expectantly...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Funny you'd mention 9/11 in this context: another case of synchronicity, I guess. Just before I watched the "Horsemen" I viewed a number of 9/11 videos. One of these was about the fate of the people that were on floors above the impact and found themselves locked in. About the choices they had to make: either suffocate to death, burn to death or jump. Whatever happened that day, it involved massive human suffering and the victims deserve that we find out what exactly happened that day.

About Chomsky: well, he has a point when he says that the engineers and architects that disagree with the mainstream / popular opinion on 9/11 should try to publish about their findings in a scientific magazine using the regular methods used by scientists. However, I can't remember any publications about 9/11 in scientific magazines, either way. To be honest: I never looked for them either. Maybe I should, come to think about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

Worth watching; weird to click on the YT link and see my comment from five months ago sitting there on top...
And yes, I still have issues with Noam Chomsky; anyone that can bypass 9-11 with a wave of their hand as if it doesn't matter has got some serious issues with cognitive dissonance, or is truly afraid of putting their lives on the line for truth. It's like he heard the comment; 'if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen' and now he sticks to the front hallway, looking into the rest of the house expectantly...

That is something I have yet to fully process. I agree that at times he seems inconsistent but he has certainly been quite critical of US global hegemony and state sponsored terrorism. Maybe that's the key to it all there, a wolf in sheep clothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Chomsky is a sheep in professor's clothing.

He's real good at being pedantic; not so good dealing with obvious truth.

If you want real outrage backed up with facts, see Chris Hedges.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

I for one would appreciate cold and hard reasoning held against various theories surrounding 9/11. One thing that could be done is a simple total energy calculation. As energy is not created and the total sum of it is a constant, we should be able to proof that the amount of energy needed to pulverize 288,100 metric tons of mass exactly matches the energy added to the building by fire, impact and gravitation. Some work has already been done on it, for example we know that the energy stored in a tower (simply because when they were build the gravitational pull had to be overcome) is roughly equal to that of a quarter of a kiloton of explosives. But I've not seen a complete energy calculation yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No problem:

NUKED I

NUKED II

I've posted these several times before on this forum, I think most can't be bothered to do the bit of reading involved. If you're short on time, here's the gist of it:

Pra ger Dust Synopsis

Thanks for asking and I think you'll find the math, chemistry and physics compelling. Jeff welcomes any and all debate and rebuttals...

The third link is obviously off his FB page, the first two are from a secure server, direct download if that's an issue for you. It's an Emagazine produced by an experienced magazine publisher and many of the photos have never been published anywhere else before. They are extremely zoomable and fascinating as well as evidential.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg one of my favourites for sure. It's the most mon partisan documentary I've watched on things and some great analysis.

top topics

join